Reviews for Rachel Echizen, the Princess of Tennis: A Parody
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
HAhahahahahahahahahahahaaa! That was so funny! HAHAHAHA! Good one!
Mada Mada Dane
Reinne141 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love you. Haha. xDD
rachelle echizen chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
you're da best prince of tennis
Namikaze Naruto Tenma no ouji chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yes, all of those stupid Mary sue fics should be burned and buried somewhere. I can't believe how much people actually writes those craps. I can hardly find a decent fic that doesn't have a female OC being overly powerful and stronger then the boys, what the fuck is that, no first time player can just pick up a racket and beat Tezuka or Fuji let alone Ryoma and all the other tennis players without any prior knowledge of how to even hold the racket properly. It's Bollocks and pisses me off.

Anyways, great story.

Tenma
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
wooo-hooo-hhhhhoooooooooooo! I LOVED THIS! thanks for the crack...you don't know HOW MANY EFFIN FICS i've had to click 'close' on b/c they turned out to be either A FEMALE VERSION OF RYOMA OR A LONGLOST SISTER or even A SISTER HE GREW UP WITH NOBODY KNEW ABOUT! i love you. great crack!story! thanks again! :)
Karitsa chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I LOVE THE PRINCE OF TENNIS SHITFIC ...
Tsukiyoko Natsume chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I loved the fic I fell of the couch laughing it may not seem like the fic was THAT funny but as I was reading this my cousin was watching Ouran and the twins were doing their scene. Also I can't really agree with what you said in the beginning about and I qoute -"Because, you know, just about any fic called "The Princess of Tennis" is basically going to be the worst thing ever, right?"- End qoute. There were some that were good also lots of them were just Ryoma being change into a girl or stuff like that... But at the same time there were some that had OC's an' Mary-Sue's that were just horrible fics at the same time there are also good fics that have'em. Ummmmmmmm I guess all I got to say after that rant is great job:) ;p
Unchained Insanity chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I think I love you for writing this... XD?

SZ13
haruharu chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That. Is. Freaking. Amazing :D I love how Fuji takes her away at the end, though I'm slightly surprised it takes him a few days xD
Lascka chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
X'D

BUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! ! ! !

I love it so much ! XD It's good ! A wonderful parody ! XD

Frankly, I love some Fem!Ryoma fic. It's cool if it is in character. But I just HATE when they make an OC of nowhere and make it the best or the centre of the fic. It's just boring... '

OC are needed for some plot, it's normal, but they should not, never take the first place in an fandom. Or it does not belong to the fandom. U_U

Anyway, love this chapter. The "ten-some" comment was incredible, and even more the "I'll have all your babies !" X'D

I can understand that they are disgusted... '

Yeah Fuji ! Go ! Make her suffer ! XD

Bye !
lil'sayuri-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
haha :) please please tell me what fuji did to rachel :) i'd love to know :)
AkaSpada97 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That was pure gold. Absolutely pure freaking gold. Seriously, you do not know how much you just made my day when I read this! ...Well, night, but whatever!

Good job, GreyInnocence!
Kaido1412 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is really funny, I love it!
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Go Fuji! I would be annoyed too. She can't just take his job!

I love it how everyone is gay though. They probably are. The only girl they ever hang out with (And it's really mostly Ryoma) is Sakuno.

Thanks for the laugh and the story! .

Ja ne!

J. DCF
iLupinus chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I'm about to contradict myself, but who cares?

Yes, I do hate the lovely Princess of Tennis, but I enjoy Fem! stories way to much. In fact, I'm writing a story with Fem!Tezuka, Fuji, Momo, Kaidoh, and-yes-Ryoma-just to keep the thirty-four other "authors" happy.

I personally think it's the way they're written, like how they automatically have to have a reverse harem. That just ruins is for me.

And I'm writing something lovely called "The Princess Files." You can probably guess what that is about-but it won't just be Ryoma-in fact, I don't think I'll do that one because there are better ones out there about Ryoma-like this one.

To get to the point, I was wondering if I could get you both to critique my Fem! stories whenever I post them. I think you might be the only ones capable of giving me a straight review, because I don't want to be known as the one who writes the Mary Sue Fem! stories

DLizz