Reviews for Idiot Meets Altair
mullaaamira19 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wait a minute, what happened the rest of chapters? I'm pretty sure there's was more than one. Hmm... :/
Akia Calene chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I still love this story after so long 0_0
Hellooo?
Is the author dead? Can I take your money from your will?
AnnAisu chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
I liked the last bit - avoid the horse giving you problems.
I enjoyed this story, though I couldn't take it seriously for even a few seconds - but hey, that's why it's labeled as a parody, right?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
This story is amazing! It made me laugh soooo hard! I can't wait for the next chapter! The nick name you gave Altair is freaking awesome! I would love to turn this into fan comic! Safety and peace be with you my dear author!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
PRETTY PLEASE WRITE MORE AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! or else...
Otto chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
OH MY GOD!
UPDAAAAAATE!
AAAAAGH!
Foresthunter chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Write moreeeeee!
akumukeayo chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Oh my god this is so hilarious! This is the only OC-and-main-character-interract story that I like! This is amazing, seriously never delete this NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT IT EVER AGAIN! Sometimes her humor is really annoying because it's so childish, but when it comes to it, she can really use her words pretty well. Like when she was sticking up for Altair with those guys in Masyaf. Of course, it ended with humor, but it was still good. Fulfilling. And oh my god, Robert. I...he's so cute. Fuck. I haven't gotten too far in the game but I am just so amused and I just. I like this a lot. Everyone is great, this is amusing, and I feel your pain. I wrote an OC-and-Naruto's-Team-Hang-Out fic when I was 12. It was horrendous. But this is STUPENDOUS! ABSOLUTELY MAAARVELOUS! So amused. 3AK
Brisa Levantina chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I was searching a bit into 'kind of old' Assassin's Creed fanfictions just to find this. I spent the rest of the night reading. Totally worth it, I do not regret LOL.

Shame you didn't continue it (at least, not yet), because I just don't have words for all the time my ass felt like a new part of my body. Can't even make a critique. SHAME.
Bad l'Cie chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Oh my god... My sides are splitting... That was hilarious! I can't feel my cheeks anymore I laughed so hard. Well done! Amazing job with the story, it's a crack up! please keep updating!
Shurely chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Holy crap, this story is hilarious! The references made me die of laughter, as well as the bit you tried to get Altaïr to swim! But now I've got MC Hammer stuck in my head, combined with the Monty Python Holy Grail scene (which is crazy). There are some spelling mistakes, but no one's perfect. Keep writing this, it's brilliant!
MayuKuni chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
:D 3
AndAgain chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Want more? Yes? More? Pleaaaase?
yourxenium chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
You really should of put a very clear warning at the beginning of your story.

I've tried so so so so hard not to laugh during class by reading this! This is hilarious!

I was probably looking like an idiot holding my laughter in the middle of class but eh whatever!

This story is amazing and I like it! :D