Reviews for High Anxiety
flanduslover1 chapter 14 . 6/27
I would like to see how things progress..I mean bella had the right idea they couldn't touch each other but didn't mean they couldn't show each other.. but I wonder if Charlie being a PI would help any for Edward
Feer chapter 1 . 3/28
any chances of getting the full story somehow?
msheehan310 chapter 1 . 2/28
So much love for this
Xxlisaxxmariexx1996 chapter 5 . 2/27
I love this story I originally read it when you first published it please could you let me know how to get the full story even unedited I do not care I would love the original one I read please!
abaker9 chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
So, I tracked down the pdf with all 42 chapters and whatnot. OMG My heart has been railroaded. I loved it and I don't want it to be over, but also, damn this was stressful.
Kristen.Dayringer.73 chapter 14 . 8/30/2021
Please update lol this is amazing
abaker9 chapter 14 . 8/20/2021
Oh my God! I'm cracking up over here and feeling a little pain for Edward. I found this story last night and took a chance because I almost never read the AH stories. I couldn't stop reading. This is great. I'm looking forward to an update and I really appreciate the long chapters. Seriously, I can't say enough.
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 14 . 7/7/2021
Very well written and cute. Thank you
Neha chapter 14 . 6/26/2021
Read it again after so long. It was cute.
Elle Whitecap chapter 1 . 2/23/2021
What happened to this story?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2021
Please update! So good.
atouchofcitron chapter 1 . 1/16/2021
this story absolutely gutted me. i consumed all 42 chapters in pdf form within two or three days, and i cannot get enough of these two. i almost felt compelled to reread from the beginning, but it is A LOT and i will likely forgo everything else in my life to throw myself back into this world. as another review said, you captured that period of time SO well, it was like stepping through a time portal. the epilogues broke my damn heart but i'm so happy they found their way back to each other. i had to read from the bottom up slowly because i was so fearful of what had happened to them after high school. ultimately, i'm glad the realistic depiction of them being imperfect people, with edward letting fame get to his head and bella making the firm decision to live her dreams. but i love that they knew they'd never love anyone else in their lives, and god that made it all that much sweeter. the angst was made up with paragraphs so sweet, i couldn't help but smile and squee. i love all their quirks, idiosyncrasies, flaws... the good in them. thank you so much for keeping this story up, and thank you for writing this.
glowbunni chapter 14 . 10/15/2020
i thought i would help out everyone whos looking for all 42 chapters. if you google “high anxiety twilight pdf” you can find a link to download the full fic on perusingtheshelves!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
No time like a global pandemic to finish a story!
Zazza15 chapter 14 . 6/29/2020
I remember reading this a long long long time ago but can’t remember how it ended. Was really nice to revisit, shame the rest is still unavailable, great story so far.
21,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »