Reviews for High Anxiety
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 14h
Oh nooo! Only one mor chapter! I can’t stand this. I truly love this story but I do understand what you are going through. This story is amazing! My husband died in January and I read all day to escape from my terrible grief... Reading helps a lot because I get into the story and I can forget what I’m missing. I miss him so damn much..
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 15h
Oh my God, finally!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 16h
I like it the way it is, I’m happy you didn’t change it! I just wish he would explain everything to Bella! Pls finish this flick! I know you are publishing now and I’m so happy for you! But we all love this Fic and we want more, when you can luv!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 18h
Oh I can’t stand that these two can’t get together! You have to fix this! Iris is one of my fav songs ever!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 20h
And we know how he’s going to use that lotion...
tiff xoxo chapter 14 . 6/19
Would love to read more. Amazing work.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 6/19
Poor
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 6/19
I’m sure you are sick of hearing this but I sure wish you would finish this great story!
Cmdow003 chapter 1 . 6/17
I read this story when it was first posted and loved it. wanted to read it again. Is there any way I could get the PDF? Please?
Love this and now I can’t finish it! Anyone who might be able to send me the PDF pleaseeeeee?
Lex chapter 14 . 3/5
I hate that you've abandoned this story-such a waste of time and talent!
Somebody Sad chapter 14 . 3/2
Wished you'd finish this... it's such s good story, you're s good writer just a shame it's been abandoned.
Just thought I would leave a review to let you know that I have enjoyed your story so far. I am hoping you will continue to post more chapters as you revise your original story. It's really good.
nbrian72 chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
Can't wait for a update.
Larissaa39 chapter 14 . 12/22/2017