Reviews for High Anxiety
lil-blossom1986 chapter 1 . 5/12
I’m gutted you’ve taken this down :’(
I read it years ago, and with the current pandemic I decided it’s time to re-read some of my favourite Edward and Bells fics.
I hope you find the inspiration to repost when your ready, it was such great story, all vulgar included:D x
ChristyNwonderland chapter 14 . 3/27
I love this story. It's very original. It seems most ff's I read become plays on previously read stories. I realize an update has not been posted in several years, however I also noticed 14 chapters took several years to finish. Can't rush excellence I suppose? I would love to see this story continue and flourish. I think it's amazing!
ChristyNwonderland chapter 6 . 3/2
Just a quick question.. I saw you write this story has 43 chapters and 2 epilogues, however, only 14 chapters are posted. Is there anywhere I can find the remaining story. With other ff's im not overtly concerned, but your story is original and very well written.
cravingedward chapter 1 . 2/23
I just wanted to say I love your story...it’s been a long time since I read a story this good. Hopefully you will post the rest of it? *pretty please*
twisttomtittot chapter 13 . 9/15/2019
Also, I love how we can see the improvements in the matter of lgbtq's issues in fiction with time. It was so embarrassing to read about gay issues in this work and I feel proud about how authors treat the same issues now.
And I love Carlisle's character in this story. He's just fabulous. It was hilarious how he can eat Esme's food with a stone face.
And paper's bookmarks were a thing back in that time. It was good to recall this fact.
CynaDuh chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
I absolutely love this story and am not sure if you will actually read this but when will the complete story be back?
twisttomtittot chapter 14 . 8/31/2019
It's so nostalgic to read! Like, the things that you described, the slang, manners, behaviours, all of this are so typical to 2009-2010, when I was the same age as Bella and Edward in this story. So much changed since that time (I know I'm sounding cliche, but still I want to say this). I love your writing manner - I've enjoyed reading all 14 chapters that are published, but I think I'm quite happy that I couldn't read more of this (I've spoilered myself the end of this story, while I was searching through the old reviews and I prefer stories with a happy ending, so I'm glad that I stopped at the end of chapter 14, where they all are quite happy). I hope publishing the novel went well for you! And I hope you still keep writing stories. Lots of love!
Emo4 chapter 14 . 8/24/2019
This is a good story. Messed up stuff like this does happen and it destroys lives. I think you have been realistic to things that come out of crappy situations. I wish Charlie could help Edward somehow. I wish you would finish this too.
KDMCAM chapter 14 . 7/24/2019
I have been thinking this whole time they could do that in front of each other. I beg you to post the rest of this story even if it's not edited. Your writing is brilliant!
Perfextskies chapter 14 . 5/26/2019
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2019
i love you and your story but will Edward and Tinkerbella ever fuck lol figers cross pleassssssssssssssssssssss have it be smut filled and fuck hot pleaassss love the story btw bat man is jasper a dick I I'm flipping him the bird in my head lol
KarlaJSA96 chapter 14 . 3/5/2019
please update . I wish I can remember my old password to fanfiction . where I downloaded this amazing story back in 2011
KarlaJSA96 chapter 10 . 2/27/2019
I knew that a fanfiction story that I loved sooo much had introduced me to Goo Goo Dolls .
And now I found out its this storyyyy.

I now remember reading this story and playing this. songgg over and over again .

thank you for that .
KarlaJSA96 chapter 9 . 2/27/2019
I remember the mittens(hand globes) .
please keep uptating.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 14 . 11/6/2018
OH MY GOD I love this. Can’t believe u ended it there. Please please please continue this. It’s brilliant
21,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »