Reviews for High Anxiety
Elle Whitecap chapter 1 . 2/23
What happened to this story?
Please update! So good.
atouchofcitron chapter 1 . 1/16
this story absolutely gutted me. i consumed all 42 chapters in pdf form within two or three days, and i cannot get enough of these two. i almost felt compelled to reread from the beginning, but it is A LOT and i will likely forgo everything else in my life to throw myself back into this world. as another review said, you captured that period of time SO well, it was like stepping through a time portal. the epilogues broke my damn heart but i'm so happy they found their way back to each other. i had to read from the bottom up slowly because i was so fearful of what had happened to them after high school. ultimately, i'm glad the realistic depiction of them being imperfect people, with edward letting fame get to his head and bella making the firm decision to live her dreams. but i love that they knew they'd never love anyone else in their lives, and god that made it all that much sweeter. the angst was made up with paragraphs so sweet, i couldn't help but smile and squee. i love all their quirks, idiosyncrasies, flaws... the good in them. thank you so much for keeping this story up, and thank you for writing this.
glowbunni chapter 14 . 10/15/2020
i thought i would help out everyone whos looking for all 42 chapters. if you google “high anxiety twilight pdf” you can find a link to download the full fic on perusingtheshelves!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
No time like a global pandemic to finish a story!
Zazza15 chapter 14 . 6/29/2020
I remember reading this a long long long time ago but can’t remember how it ended. Was really nice to revisit, shame the rest is still unavailable, great story so far.
aamlkb chapter 5 . 6/3/2020
So wait 42 chapters and I only see 14 listed.
lil-blossom1986 chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
I’m gutted you’ve taken this down :’(
I read it years ago, and with the current pandemic I decided it’s time to re-read some of my favourite Edward and Bells fics.
I hope you find the inspiration to repost when your ready, it was such great story, all vulgar included:D x
ChristyNwonderland chapter 14 . 3/27/2020
I love this story. It's very original. It seems most ff's I read become plays on previously read stories. I realize an update has not been posted in several years, however I also noticed 14 chapters took several years to finish. Can't rush excellence I suppose? I would love to see this story continue and flourish. I think it's amazing!
ChristyNwonderland chapter 6 . 3/2/2020
Just a quick question.. I saw you write this story has 43 chapters and 2 epilogues, however, only 14 chapters are posted. Is there anywhere I can find the remaining story. With other ff's im not overtly concerned, but your story is original and very well written.
cravingedward chapter 1 . 2/23/2020
I just wanted to say I love your story...it’s been a long time since I read a story this good. Hopefully you will post the rest of it? *pretty please*
twisttomtittot chapter 13 . 9/15/2019
Also, I love how we can see the improvements in the matter of lgbtq's issues in fiction with time. It was so embarrassing to read about gay issues in this work and I feel proud about how authors treat the same issues now.
And I love Carlisle's character in this story. He's just fabulous. It was hilarious how he can eat Esme's food with a stone face.
And paper's bookmarks were a thing back in that time. It was good to recall this fact.
CynaDuh chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
I absolutely love this story and am not sure if you will actually read this but when will the complete story be back?
twisttomtittot chapter 14 . 8/31/2019
It's so nostalgic to read! Like, the things that you described, the slang, manners, behaviours, all of this are so typical to 2009-2010, when I was the same age as Bella and Edward in this story. So much changed since that time (I know I'm sounding cliche, but still I want to say this). I love your writing manner - I've enjoyed reading all 14 chapters that are published, but I think I'm quite happy that I couldn't read more of this (I've spoilered myself the end of this story, while I was searching through the old reviews and I prefer stories with a happy ending, so I'm glad that I stopped at the end of chapter 14, where they all are quite happy). I hope publishing the novel went well for you! And I hope you still keep writing stories. Lots of love!
Emo4 chapter 14 . 8/24/2019
This is a good story. Messed up stuff like this does happen and it destroys lives. I think you have been realistic to things that come out of crappy situations. I wish Charlie could help Edward somehow. I wish you would finish this too.
21,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »