Reviews for High Anxiety
Justmecp chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Aw! Such a great chapter! I loved E's interaction with Esme!
cravingtwilight chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Fuck Steph! I am so in love with this story! I love the depth to your characters. Being inside Edward's thoughts is completley fantastic! The interaction between Em/Edward was really great. I had no idea boys had such drama issues, concerning girls, lol. And of course I'm itching to know wtf is going on w. Edward and why he can't touch girls. Good job on making Jazz an asshat.

God, I completley adored Edward's talk w. Esmom. It was so well written and moving-I got pissed when Edward got pissed, I was sad for Edward the way Esmom was too. Gah, and the way he talks about Bella, wanting to protect her etc. *swoon* Reading it was just perfect-oh and having it end w. Esmom being badass was great.

Oh and these lines made me laugh hysterically: Shit, she could keep them in her purse if she wanted. Put them in the freezer even, to keep them fresh, so maybe we could use them at a later date.

Anyway, thanks for the amazing chapter. I always get so excited when I get something in my inbox from you! Sorry I haven't played on the thread in forever, but RL has been kicking my ass. Anyway have a great weekend! Much love, Erika
lovesfool87 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
You're killing me with the whole not knowing why Edward can't touch Bella. Killing me. I loved the talk he had with Esme. It revealed so much of his true character and feelings, it just made me like him so much more. Jasper is a total douche and I can't stand him haha.
mari alice chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
so we get some more info about Edward. I loved the conversations between Emmett and Edward and Esme and Edward. WE should be so lucky to have such a kick ass mom. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. I am also looking forward to finding out even more about the girl that has totally messed up Edward and hope that bitch gets some kind of pay back please.
shehazi chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I'm really enjoying this fic.I loved Edwards chat with Esme...he's so vulnerable.

Thanx
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Saw a thread for this at Twilighted and decided to give it a read. Man am I glad I did! This story is amazing so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope that Edward tells Bella what is going on soon and that they can have some sort of relationship even though he can't touch her.

I felt so bad for him this chapter :(
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
So, seriously? Are we gonna hafta sit through nearly two years' worth of story before Bella & Edward can be together? Or is he gonna somehow get his miracle? (No matter what, he needs to tell her whatever it is that he's going through, whatever his sentence was and WHY it was handed down, so that she's not blindsided with the truth in some godforsaken way that will leave Edward high & dry. Not to mention the fact that we all wanna know what went down as well!)
tweely chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Aw, poor Edward. I loved this POV from him, seeing his vulnerability instead of his douchiness.
dazzledtina chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
what happened to Edward that he cant get near Bella. I guess i missed something Anyway, great story.
sw1m4l1fe chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
Hmm...Plaid skirts for Bella and Alice. *silently ponders if these will be incorporated into some insane fantasy of Edward's or Bella's*

Great chapter. I want a giant star shaped sparkly wand, damnit. Or I guess I could manage just having an Edward. That might substitute. Haha.

I'm going to read the next chapter now! Woot.

xoxo,

swimmy
flecour chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
saraamin chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
yeah poor E i think...

Emily died didnt she? Edward was involved and he got the shit for it and he isnt allowed to touch a girl until two years that is why he has distanted himself from girls its become something normal for him to do after a year or more.

Hopefully jazz wont ask bella even if he said he will ask the other girl.

I am actuly glad that E can at least talk to his mother about anything, because he would never be able to survive if he didnt share his thoughts, man that just would kill him or me more likely.

Thank u honey for this great chapter D

Xoxo
ny88 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Amazing chapter :D
Luv4UEdwardCullen chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Great chapter. I wish he would say something to her. Ugh! Can't wait for more. Soon PLEASE!
chocolatelover79 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
i really like this story. a lot. i like this edward. and i love trendy bella. did i mention i love this edward? my only complaint is the lack of updates... ; ) j/k, i wont badger you for them bc you dont badger your readers for reviews over and over and over again at the end of each chapter.
21,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,383 1,390 1,391 1,392 1393 1,394 1,395 1,396 1,403 .. Last Next »