Reviews for High Anxiety
jjuliebee chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Sigh. This is such a great story. Poor Edward's so tormented and you write his sadness and vulnerability so well.

Really anxious to see what happened to him, and what happened to her. I have some theories...

Looking forward to reading more. Thanks again Steph! xo
LindsayG1981 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I'm intrigued by this story.. Are we ever gonna find out Edward's story? Why can't he be close to Bella? The wuestions go on...
jenpall chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Good chapter! I love Esmom... she so loves her boys. I like that Emmett lended his ear to Edward. I love you're sweet Edward and his messed up situation. Can't wait to read the next chapter. ;-)
midsummerstars chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
LOVELOVELOVE it!

I am dying to find out more about Edward's history..I am guessing some girl accused him of doing something which he didn't actually do...so he has some kind of restraining order or court judgment against him...

I love how he takes it all in stride that everyone thinks he is gay at school! LOL

And I ADORE his relationship with Esme!

I am so happy he is going to save Bella from Jazz. I wish I knew why Jasper doesn't like Alice. Or is it that he DOES like her and is scared, so he just screws around?

Looking forward to more Bella and Edward! :)
laylieb chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
ok, I'm thinking that I must have missed something about Edward...what's his deal? I don't get it and I think this a great story and you're an awewome writer, but it is aggravating the piss out of me...
Bluenoserbaby chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Thanks for the update.
jade1983 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
looking forward to the next update! Love this story!
Sunfeathers chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Oh I loved this so much. My heart is just breaking for Edward. He's so in love and so cockblocked - emotionally and physically. I wish he could just explain things to Bella - I know she'd wait for him or better yet, assure him of secrecy. The part with Esme was especially sweet - I love it that she and Emmett both *knew* of his interest in Bella. They pay attention - Jasper only thinks of himself.

I'm a little afraid for what might happen at this party. I have a feeling Bella might find herself in trouble and Edward might find himself needing to protect her. As long as it doesn't get him in trouble (or her hurt) that could be a good thing.

Will we learn more about their pasts? I think Bella was hurt by a guy and it happened at or after a dance. And did Edward's issue involve this Emily at all?

Can't wait for more!
littlesecret84 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
beautiful chapter, I felt his pain, and I can only imagine Esme's, seeing her son suffer like that. I can't get enough of this story. :)
i love rob always chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I dont know if i've mentioned this before...but i am loving your story! Damn...cant wait for the next chapter!

Jasper...keep away from bella! And bella...if jasper cant keep away...you set him straight!
Bammers chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
loved it glad he is keeping her away from jasper hope he can keep it going update soon thanks...
jjuliebee chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Don't want to spam you in every chapter, but I love it! Can't wait to find out what happened to Bella, and what Edward was accused of.

Fucking great!
MandiLM14 chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
I love that he almost called her beautiful. Then he said oh fuck. That cracked me up.
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I'm intrigued! I also love a dark, broody Edward and I'm really looking forward to where this is going to go.

On a different note - I read I'll Be Your Lover Too, and I don't think I ever reviewed (I'm new to FF, and I never used to review thinking I'd be bothering the author,stupid I know.) Anyway I wanted to let you know that I fucking L-O-V-E-D the entire thing, it's one of my very favorites, and you're an amazing writer!

That's evident by this story- can't wait to read more, and in fact I'm on to ch.2.

Julie :)
mugglemom08 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
My sweet Princess B. was safe for one more day. I wished I could tell her how I felt about her but instead, I would happily take on the task of being her secret knight in shining armor….waiting and willing to obliterate all the fire -breathing dragons in her life.

Even the ones she didn’t know were after her.

*swoon* Oh my word, my heart just ACHES for Edward. I just want to wrap my arms around him, stroke his hair, and tell him that everything's going to be OK.
21,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,383 1,390 1,391 1,392 1393 1,394 1,395 1,396 1,403 .. Last Next »