Reviews for High Anxiety
SusanL chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
Edward just about breaks my heart.
velvetheels chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
I love this story. It is absolutely KILLING ME not knowing what is behind Edwards past. I have some thoughts and theories of my own but looking forward to the slow reveal.

Thanks.
jantanamo chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
I'm falling pretty hard for your Edward. He's such a wonderful mix of dirty and sweet... love it, these lines in particular:

'If I couldn’t hold her hand, or slip my arm around her waist, I could hold her bags.'

to

'Everything that is, except the perfumed lotion…/ That was mine...'

Your poor boy really carries the world on his shoulders, doesn't he? There's lots for him to brood about and you're doing a great job of building up the anticipation about what actually happened that night.

Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to more...
weatherday chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
I cant wait for when they trust each other enough to come clean about their issues.

Love the Koi fish names.
BelovedSunshine chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Love it! My favorite chapter so far!

I haven't been grumbling by any means, but I'm so glad we've reached a point that he can move forward. Shew!

Love the tickling her til she pees.

Love the talking to shrink.

Love the Gap.

Love his thoughts...

HATE that we don't know what happened with him.

Good job!
Ambie1027 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Good chapter. I am dying to know what happened to Edward. I agree, probably some sexual assult charge.
akeim chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Yes! OMG, I know I've probably already told you this...but I am 100%, totally and completely IN LOVE with your Edward! The way you write him is so completely endearing, and you can't help but feel for him. You know, you never really think about simple things like touching a person, holding their hand, kissing them...until you want to touch someone and YOU CAN'T. Oh, the angst! LOL

I loved this chapter, and now I'll be hounding my inbox until I receive another alert from you. :)
dsljordan chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
FUck fuck fuck FUCK! I love this story, but I am DYING to know what Edward's deal is! I am coming up with NOTHING. Nada. Oh, please please put me out of my misery! Great chapter!
mllebojangles chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
i'm just loving this story. good for edward for finally sharing something with his therapist. i love a complicated edward. :-) can't wait for more!
iaminlovewithcoffee chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Haha, please update soon! Love the ending. Hehe.
JennyPenny1204 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Perhaps Edward can't touch anyone, other than family till he turns 18? He doesn't seem to touch Jasper, but he does Emmet. I would think only some kind of physical/sexual assault charge would cause a reaction from Emily like Edward described. It's good to see that Edward thinks he might be able to have a relationship with Bella without it being physical. They already have a relationship, whether they realize it or not. Although, I do think he needs to tell her his story.
JennyPenny1204 chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
The relationship between Edward and his Mother is beautiful. If only all relationships could be like that in the real world.
JennyPenny1204 chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
This is a great story. Very intriguing. Poor Edward. My guess is that he has been accused and/or convicted of some sort of sexual assualt based on the conversation between him and the therapist. It sounds like his overly harsh punishment for a minor is that he cannot have physical contact with a female under the age of 18 and must attend counseling with a court appointed therapist. Hence the countdown till he turns 18. He seems like such a lost little boy.

Bella sounds like she may have been the victim of a "mean girl". The result being the development of an anxiety disorder and panic attacks. Poor kids. They were made for eah other!
jillybean19 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Matching sweatshirts how damn cute is he!
cfangs chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Awesome.
21,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,383 1,390 1,391 1,392 1393 1,394 1,395 1,396 1,403 .. Last Next »