Reviews for High Anxiety
ella701 chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
So I just came across this story and so far I'm really enjoying it! Can't wait for some more past histories to be spilled between these two - but again I love the slow build too! Looking forward to E/B's 3pm meet - hoping for more soon!
BelovedSunshine chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Great story...really keeps me interested and I'm dying for these characters. It sounds so cheesey (and maybe it's the mom in me) but I want to give them hugs.
dolphin62598 chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
OMG! Edward can be so sweet! I wish he could just show a sliver of that to Bella! I really want to know what the heck happened to him! I know we'll find out in time, but I feel impatient about it! Can't wait to read more!
lynninlove1007 chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
This is such a great story. I am dying to know what happended to these two.

Keep em cummin!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Okay on chapter 6 when Bella was granting their wishes and describing them, like she called Edward Handsome and mysterious...I swear when I read it last time she called Jasper flirtatious...but now it says funny and kind...did you change it or am I missing my brain? Even Edward said this chapter she called Jasper a flirt.

I know I've said it before, but I love the relationship between Edward and Esme...if it makes him a Mama's boy, I'm all for it. I love that he opens up to her. He's so sweet and emotional. I just want to hug him.

The box of Bella was a lil weird...but he's's hard to remember about what frame of mind a 16 year old would think of, but a 16 year old girl? Yea she's so do that shit.

I still feel so bad for Alice..the way Jasper picks on her and talks about her...I can't wait for it to come back and bite him in the ass.
SusanL chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
LOVED Edward's conversation with his mom. In addition to the Edward and Bella backstories, I want to know if Jasper is as much of a dick as he seems. And Emmett? He needs Rose to slap him upside the head. Or maybe Esme could do it?
Holscad chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
What an excellent chapter...

I love the relationship that Edward has with Esme. He is able to be so open with her. She just accepts him and listens and doesn't criticize him, even when he cusses and talks about Jasper fucking LOL!

What are we going to do with Jasper? I am hoping that somehow Bella can help Alice. Maybe do a makeover? Help her look more mature and appealing? I remember in a previous chapter Bella stating that Alice looked the same way she did when she was 12 or something. I want Alice to knock his socks off (literally) LOL!

I cannot wait to find out what happened with Edward in the past and also Bella. They sure have some secrets to tell!

I love this story and thank you for your speedy updates!

Hope you enjoyed your sugar, Sugar :-)
VelvetSnow chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
love this story :D

I haven't missed why edward can't touch bella have i?
DragonsExist chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Great beginning, Im late so need to catch up!
Saniaast27 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
thank you for the update i love this story. Im dying to kow what happen with edward tha he cannot be close to bella/
re.vamp'd chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
i love him!

he's so sweet!
staybeautifulx chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
ah, i love this.

you're amazing.(:
suzyq402 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Here's your sugar BB. sugar cube. sugar smacks. sugar daddy.

spoonfull of sugar. sugar glider. sugar on top. pour some sugar on me. sugar packet. sugar cane. powdered sugar.

sugar coated.

Thanks for putting the muscle behind my bare bones. I love you BB.
wonderingseakinglearning chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Aw, his sweet Princess B.

Well, I'm left with even more questions. Who is Emily and what did Edward do with Emily that made Jasper so messed up? For heaven sakes, one of these days I'm going to read one of these chapters and get some stinking answers! lol.

Edwards talk with his mom was just so sweet and honest. I was shocked that he has a shoebox filled with memories. I though only girls did this kind of stuff. :)

Thanks for the update, I can't wait for the next one.
Lov.Twii chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Amazing chapter :D. I'm loving this story so much, Edward is such a sweetheart and Jasper needs to fuck off lol. I can't wait for EB to be together.
21,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,384 1,391 1,392 1,393 1394 1,395 1,396 1,397 1,404 .. Last Next »