Reviews for High Anxiety
weatherday chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
This is one of my favourite Edwards.

He makes me all emotional and shit.

This story has so much depth
sweetiedolphin chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Hey, just found your story and I am really enjoying it!I can't wait to read more.
Morgan-Worgan chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Naw why can't he touch her damn it

Been trying to think of a reason

Not working out for me lol

I can't decide wether hes not allowed to

OR he doesn't want to in his own mind

Can't wait for them to get together

Really really good story

Keep up the good work :p
jessiellen chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
i am already lovin this story. it's so interesting and i do hope jasper and alice ends up together also. can't wait for more!
Louise1908 chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
this story just keeps getting better. I love Edward in this story
wrtcupiecake chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Well Im loving the story, but hating that its stoped on a good spot...Please udate soon!
absmith1112 chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
WOW...Im really loving this story! Its fucking awesome!
VampLoreLover chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
I love this story! Bella and Edward all the way! Please update soon, this story is funny as hell sometimes and sad, that is why I love it! Please update soon.

:D
i'm random girl chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Oh i love it so much! But i am about to die to find out what the hel is going on and geez the sexual frusteration, poor edward needs to get laid soon! Please update soon!
Ivygirl702 chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Gah. My heart just fucking breaks for him... But, I love that Bella seems just as broken as he does. And, I'm hoping that she would be okay to wait. Or that he will get his miracle.

Love love love Esmom's talk. Especially when she took a drag from the cigarette. And your Emmett win.

Great update.
Cece86 chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
great chapter!

I started reading this last night, and seriously got addicted! I can't wait to see how this goes
Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Great chapter! Please update soon! D
Naomitron chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
I'm laughing at how Jasper is such an a-hole and Edward is the one trying to protect Bella. It's such an interesting change from the vast majority of Dickward stories. I truly feel sorry for him, and I'm so curious as to why he has trust issues! I'm eagerly waiting for the next update.
ella701 chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
So I just came across this story and so far I'm really enjoying it! Can't wait for some more past histories to be spilled between these two - but again I love the slow build too! Looking forward to E/B's 3pm meet - hoping for more soon!
BelovedSunshine chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Great story...really keeps me interested and I'm dying for these characters. It sounds so cheesey (and maybe it's the mom in me) but I want to give them hugs.
21,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,384 1,391 1,392 1,393 1394 1,395 1,396 1,397 1,404 .. Last Next »