Reviews for High Anxiety
ReDish chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
You've done a great job of making us feel very sorry for Edward. I look forward to reading what he did. Your Jasper is a total jerk.
babylou23 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
aww so cute, i love this edward, great chapter
shehazi chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Hi,

this story is developing so well!I like that you aren't dishing out explanations..the characters are revealing themselves bit by bit, which is much more realistic, than having the author tell us about them.

Thanx
JeNnNn chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
when i first started reading this story, it was bugging me because jasper reminded me of some1 and for the love of GOD i couldnt remember who...

but i just did now.

its my mofo'ing BROTHER!

im kicking myself for not seeing it sooner. like, im really serious- EVERYTHING jasper does, is what my brother does.

he was fucked over by a girl a couple of years back, humilated pretty publically at our school and then we moved about 30minutes away and then at school he become the new 'hottie', with him getting all the attention from all the girls and shit.

and he does the EXACT same thing with girls too - leading them on and then hanging them to dry when he sees the next peice of fine ass.

ugh...its soo very frustrating.

...sorry i just realized that was a kind of rant from me.

anyway the story:

loved it! its so very, very awesome. gonna b recc'ing it to all my FF mates.

-jen
saraamin chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
oh honey my heart is bleeding for him, them. I am so proud of him to spell it all out to the shrink. I almost dont wanna know why he is forbidden to touch girl. I can only imagine which is hard.

Xoxo
Avaleigh1 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
I do love an angsty Edward. I feel like I've lived in his skin after this chapter. Well done!
05pp1 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
loving ur story x

but ur 9 chapters in and we still dont know whats wrong with them

i think you should tell us x

pretty please x
stellaneverthinks chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Dude! Folks would think I'm unhinged with how excited I got when I saw the update in my inbox! (Well if they didn't think it already)

I think this has been my favorite chappie yet! But I think I say that after every one, but it's true!

It warms my (somewhat cold) little heart, how endearing Edward is to Bella -in his head.

I really like how the therapy scene was written, the tear made me wanna given him a hug, but then that would be a no-no...so I just kept reading.

(Me thinks he's gotts big plans for the lotion ;)
Penname468 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what Edward did/was accused of that would result in him not being able to touch women. I'm assuming it was some sort of sexual assault charge because of Emily's reaction... but that seems like an odd punishment for that crime. I can't wait to read more!
cravingtwilight chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Steph, I have had the shittiest day ever. My computer crashed this AM, and I basically lost all of my pics and music from the last year. I’ve spent the last 14 hrs trying to recover it in some form or another, all while also getting other shit done for class. Needless to say it’s been a craptastic day….which is why when I finally dragged my sorry ass to bed I felt a bit of relief and got a smile when I saw High Anxiety was waiting for me. (reading on another family member’s computer, cause mine needs a funeral…after I beat the ever loving shit out of it). I just wanted you to know that you truly brightened my day and how much I appreciate it. Lots of Love, Gin and Kisses, Erika

You know the deal, my thoughts and reactions as I read:

I love that Edward calls Bella ‘my girl.’ Like, so much that it makes me have an inward smile every time I read it.

I feel bad that Edward can’t play baseball anymore. I’m assuming it to do w. the thing that’s coming in like 5 chapters. And I do love how B described the game etc, exactly how I would have too! :D

Either way, I longed to feel her soft little body pressed into my chest, her breathing rhythmic and matching mine.—god I love that line!

I want to smack Em upside the head…’manly wonder’ my ass. LOL

I would iron all the garments and hang them in my closet, color coordinating them into the proper section, while keeping the style of the piece in the designated area.—umm, aside from ironing everything, I do it too. Tell Edward it’s ok, I’m with him.

The cd/dvd/book thing though…that’s nuts, I won’t even go that far. Lol

Oh god, I love the morning routine. No matter how many times you write about it, it always makes me laugh.

However, each strand was carefully placed, so that its neighbor was not angled the same way.—neighbor...you personify your hair, Edward? Bahaha

She was complimenting me, and I felt stupid, so I made her feel stupid in return.—gah. Boys are dumb.

He spent forty five minutes glaring at her while she ignored him deliberately discussing her Homecoming attire in earshot of my seething brother.—high five, rose

I want a pickle pen! :D

She was so fucking cute, I wanted to scoop her up in my arms and kiss her and tickle her until she peed her pants.—umm, you had me until you made her pee her pants…lol, awkward moment, much?

Jasper is a twat. I’m usually all for him being an ass…but not when Edward’s got enough shit as it is. Makes me want to punch him in the balls. Then again…Edward’s way of dealing w. it is good too, lol.

Cunnilingus and Fellatio—OMG those are awesome pet names! Bahahahahaha

Wow, Dr. Kate’s office was huge! Great new info and plot progression babe!

“My father lost half the patients in his practice, my mom lost a five million dollar client and any future referrals, Emmett lost…well, Jasper and Emmett lost everything when we moved. It was my entire fault. And none of them are really all that happy here, so that’s my fault too.”—holy shit, I can’t wait to know what happened that would cause such a fallout. I mean, I’ve read the speculations etc, but I can’t wait to read your version of everything!

Aww! He bought her a matching hoodie! Too precious!

The lotion though, lol. Edward you’re such a cute little creeper, I just want to put you in my pocket!
MsBliss chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
You are killing me! I can't take it anymore! Okay, I am being dramatic but each chapter makes me want to read more! Each chapter is better than the last! I have to know what Edward's deal is, inquiring minds wanna know! Edward shouldn't have bought me that hoodie... uh, I meant Bella *laughs*. He is too sweet! You are an amazing writer! Thanks for this awesome-possum story!
hornywife chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
ok I have a question. Why can't he just tell her the "story" and they like mess around his house and no one will find out? And by no one I'm assuming the courts/therapist. I doubt he has people spying on him. Just wondering.
lovelywendy chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
aw so cute ! :)
SumFun chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
I can hardly stand not knowing why Edward can't touch her. The anticipation is killing me. So god! Thanks for sharing.
letempspasse chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
fantastic chapter. every new installment adds just a bit more intrigue and i'm loving it.

and the last bit with the bella lotion was just classic fuckilikethewayyouthink!ward
21,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,384 1,391 1,392 1,393 1394 1,395 1,396 1,397 1,404 .. Last Next »