Reviews for High Anxiety
mugglemom08 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
My sweet Princess B. was safe for one more day. I wished I could tell her how I felt about her but instead, I would happily take on the task of being her secret knight in shining armor….waiting and willing to obliterate all the fire -breathing dragons in her life.

Even the ones she didn’t know were after her.

*swoon* Oh my word, my heart just ACHES for Edward. I just want to wrap my arms around him, stroke his hair, and tell him that everything's going to be OK.
MandiLM14 chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
I love Edward. He seems to be really opening up to Bella already. But, where does this leave Jasper?
MandiLM14 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Poor Edward. I want to know what happened to him.
MentalistECBM chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
That's freaking awesome!

What happened to Eddie? I think that a girl accused him of raping her...

I have a story to recommend. It's called Seven Years Of Secrets... I hear it's okay... It's on my page...you should read it.
hippie starr chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Wow, Edward is breaking my heart.
MandiLM14 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Thats crazy. Bella smoking weed with Edward and Jasper! Priceless.
MandiLM14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You are a great writer. I really, really like your Bella. She's not a bumbling idiot that thinks she is all ugly.
cole5183 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Another wonderful update! Can't wait to know the mystery that is Edward's past!
sljones73 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
This story is AMAZING! Seriously it's one of my favorites right now! I love your take on Edward he is so unique and different from all the other carbon copies out there! I am always looking forward to your updates!
kellilly chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I really love your emotionallyfuckedward! This story is pure win and right now its my most favoritist story! So when are we going to find out why Edward is allowed no ass? lol thanks for the pleasure of this great read!
completelyaddictedtotwilight chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I am becoming obsessed with this story and am very anxious to ear about what Edward did that is causing him to not date or touch a female for 2 more years...
Dolphin4442 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happened with Emily.
Avaleigh1 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
So many awesome things about this chapter:

-Esmom - love it!

-conversation with Esme

-conversation with Emmett

So happy that Bella isn't going to the dance!
hornywife chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Will we be hearing the whole story of what happened w/Edward? I'm sure I've got a good idea but still intrigued.
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Ok what the fuck happened to Edward that he can't date her? Agh don't make me wait too long to find out, k? Love it though!
21,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,385 1,392 1,393 1,394 1395 1,396 1,397 1,398 1,405 .. Last Next »