Reviews for High Anxiety
hippie starr chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Wow, Edward is breaking my heart.
MandiLM14 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Thats crazy. Bella smoking weed with Edward and Jasper! Priceless.
MandiLM14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You are a great writer. I really, really like your Bella. She's not a bumbling idiot that thinks she is all ugly.
cole5183 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Another wonderful update! Can't wait to know the mystery that is Edward's past!
sljones73 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
This story is AMAZING! Seriously it's one of my favorites right now! I love your take on Edward he is so unique and different from all the other carbon copies out there! I am always looking forward to your updates!
kellilly chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I really love your emotionallyfuckedward! This story is pure win and right now its my most favoritist story! So when are we going to find out why Edward is allowed no ass? lol thanks for the pleasure of this great read!
completelyaddictedtotwilight chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I am becoming obsessed with this story and am very anxious to ear about what Edward did that is causing him to not date or touch a female for 2 more years...
Dolphin4442 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happened with Emily.
Avaleigh1 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
So many awesome things about this chapter:

-Esmom - love it!

-conversation with Esme

-conversation with Emmett

So happy that Bella isn't going to the dance!
hornywife chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Will we be hearing the whole story of what happened w/Edward? I'm sure I've got a good idea but still intrigued.
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Ok what the fuck happened to Edward that he can't date her? Agh don't make me wait too long to find out, k? Love it though!
saranic chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Whew I feel like I need a cig after reading that. Getting so much insight into Edward's thoughts was exhausting, and yet we still have so much to learn. I thought his talk with Esme was heartbreaking. Whatever happened has caused him to have to act years older than he should.

I don't think Jasper is anything but a high school boy, that is how a lot act and I don't judge him for it. I just hope Edward can find a way to fight for Bella. It looks like he is gonna try.

so good, really this story is just amazing.
Nevaeh09 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
excellent chapter!
edwardbabymomma chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I wonder if Jasper will ask Xanax. great chapter
HollieDotCom chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
gaah i love this story...

theres a few chapters i wanted to review but im having problems reviewing :S

update soon?
21,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,385 1,392 1,393 1,394 1395 1,396 1,397 1,398 1,405 .. Last Next »