Reviews for High Anxiety
deansgal4life6 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Awesome chapter! Please update soon! Can't wait for more.

DG
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Excellent as usual.

You are still only hinting about what happened to Edward that has him in therapy (which seems court-ordered but I could be wrong) and not allowed to touch a girl.

You did clear up the Emily mystery, which might explain why Jasper behaves so atrociously around Alice and girls in general. Except perhaps Bella, but it's fairly obvious that neither Edward nor Jasper have any clue how to be around a girl. It's that teenage thing, I'm sure, and all those raging hormones.

The last bit about Edward dashing back into the gap to buy the hat and gloves, and a hoodie for Bella was cute, and so totally Edward. And I laughed out loud at the last two lines - Epic win on those.

It seems that Edward though reluctant, is finally getting ready to own up to his feeling, at least to his therapist, and I think also that Bella has his number so to speak. She may not know why he won't touch her, or why he shies away from her touching him, but I don't get the impression (unlike Edward) that she thinks he's a freak... more the opposite. That may just be wishful thinking because I want these two to end up together...

Can't wait for the next update.

Write on!
kirradear chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
i love this story and i lovelovelove your edward 3
rchpbabe chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
i love this story so much!they are both so very cute and awkward.i do hope at some point, he is able to get his feelings across to her, or atleast let her into his life a little more. i can't wait to see what happens when he gives her the hoodie!much love to you!
mexicantt chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Poor thing.

So, violence of some kind had to be involved in whoever cried wolf about him otherwise Jasper's ex wouldn't have been so afraid.

Hm.

I think I'll just wait until you say what it is, though, instead of voicing more theories. You're doing an awesome job as it is. I think I'll like it more if it's relatively unspoiled. _
Spunkie09 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Ah...we keep getting closer and closer to finding out what happened! I can't wait. Edward is so sweet...he really likes her and going back to GAP to buy those things for her. I just wanna hug him even tho I can't! LOL

Great chapter!
sariedee chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
i feel so bad for edward. it sucks to be a victim to your circumstances. i hope something happens that makes him not have to wait 2 more years.
Luv4UEdwardCullen chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Edward is so cute! and he's so thoughtful. I really what to know what happened to him. I can't wait to read more.
lonewolfskid chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
So, I feel like kind of a fucktard. I actually went back and reread this because it's making me nuts trying to figure out what Edward's deal is. Let's try this...I'm guessing it has a shiton more to do with his OCD tendencies than anything sexual. I reread because I almost had myself convinced that he couldn't touch Bella because of his OCD. He also won't let her touch him though. Whatever happened, he feels he should have lied about it to save his family the heartache it caused. So, was he OCD before "the incident"? He feels it was his fault and people were afraid of him. Hm. I'm gonna go google some shit because I haven't any patience and I'm hoping I can figure it out. This is a fuckawesome story. Truly. This is one of the most original storylines I have ever seen on here.
saranic chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
le sigh, this Edward melts my heart. He is so sweet and just gets shit, but he is so damaged and untouchable. Literally.

Jasper needs a kick in the ass, Edward is right, he only thinks of himself.

Poor Emmett, the game is on.

I was cracking up at so many of Edward's inner monologues. He is so funny.

I am glad more pieces of the puzzle are falling into place. I am dying for the whole story.

I am so proud of him for opening up at therapy, too. It will help him, he is beginning to realize it now.

So fucking good.
2shots2beers82 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
man i loved this chapter... my little heart is breaking for edwardo! poor poor emotionalward! i cant wait for the next chapter and to see what bella has to say about the gifts! and by the way jasper is an asshole... stupid fuck! he is soo insensitive... stupid prick. sorry i just needed to vent..lol. love it all! cant wait for more! i hope they find a way around the no touching girls rule/sentence or whatever the hell is going on with him and his punishment. yup thats what i think it is..

much love

b
Paco1230 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
I feel so bad for Edward and so damn curious as to what really happened. I don't even think my guesses are even close. This chapter was really good. It seems good for Edward to actually get something out of his therapy and it seems cool that Bella is ok with the no touching or I'm just wishing she is. Can't wait to learn some of the secrets. :)
sweetiedolphin chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Another great chapter. I'm so anxious to hear what Edward's secret is. I think I have some ideas but the suspense is killing me.
flecour chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
mugglemom08 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Three guesses as to why Edward wants the lotion and the first two don't count. *smirk*

I've never not liked Jasper before, but damn, I just want to punch him in the face! I know (I hope?) he's not aware of how Edward feels about Bella, but he still needs to leave Bella alone.

My heart is breaking for Edward. I'm dying to know what happened (or, more accurately, to have my suspicions confirmed or denied). I hoping that he'll tell Bella about it before she finds out on her own.
21,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,385 1,392 1,393 1,394 1395 1,396 1,397 1,398 1,405 .. Last Next »