Reviews for High Anxiety
Goyabean chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I dont know if i've mentioned this before...but i am loving your story! Damn...cant wait for the next chapter!

Jasper...keep away from bella! And bella...if jasper cant keep away...you set him straight!
Bammers chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
loved it glad he is keeping her away from jasper hope he can keep it going update soon thanks...
jjuliebee chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Don't want to spam you in every chapter, but I love it! Can't wait to find out what happened to Bella, and what Edward was accused of.

Fucking great!
MandiLM14 chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
I love that he almost called her beautiful. Then he said oh fuck. That cracked me up.
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I'm intrigued! I also love a dark, broody Edward and I'm really looking forward to where this is going to go.

On a different note - I read I'll Be Your Lover Too, and I don't think I ever reviewed (I'm new to FF, and I never used to review thinking I'd be bothering the author,stupid I know.) Anyway I wanted to let you know that I fucking L-O-V-E-D the entire thing, it's one of my very favorites, and you're an amazing writer!

That's evident by this story- can't wait to read more, and in fact I'm on to ch.2.

Julie :)
mugglemom08 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
My sweet Princess B. was safe for one more day. I wished I could tell her how I felt about her but instead, I would happily take on the task of being her secret knight in shining armor….waiting and willing to obliterate all the fire -breathing dragons in her life.

Even the ones she didn’t know were after her.

*swoon* Oh my word, my heart just ACHES for Edward. I just want to wrap my arms around him, stroke his hair, and tell him that everything's going to be OK.
MandiLM14 chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
I love Edward. He seems to be really opening up to Bella already. But, where does this leave Jasper?
MandiLM14 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Poor Edward. I want to know what happened to him.
MentalistECBM chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
That's freaking awesome!

What happened to Eddie? I think that a girl accused him of raping her...

I have a story to recommend. It's called Seven Years Of Secrets... I hear it's okay... It's on my page...you should read it.
hippie starr chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Wow, Edward is breaking my heart.
MandiLM14 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Thats crazy. Bella smoking weed with Edward and Jasper! Priceless.
MandiLM14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You are a great writer. I really, really like your Bella. She's not a bumbling idiot that thinks she is all ugly.
cole5183 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Another wonderful update! Can't wait to know the mystery that is Edward's past!
sljones73 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
This story is AMAZING! Seriously it's one of my favorites right now! I love your take on Edward he is so unique and different from all the other carbon copies out there! I am always looking forward to your updates!
kellilly chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I really love your emotionallyfuckedward! This story is pure win and right now its my most favoritist story! So when are we going to find out why Edward is allowed no ass? lol thanks for the pleasure of this great read!
21,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,385 1,392 1,393 1,394 1395 1,396 1,397 1,398 1,405 .. Last Next »