Reviews for High Anxiety
loca37 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Loving this...but poor Edward.

I want to just hug him.

I am dying to know his backstory..two year? really? I hope that changes..I hope he gets his miracle.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Great chapter
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I still don't quite understand what's going on with Edward that he can't date anyone, and why he's in therapy. did I miss something?

Either way, the conversation he had with Esme broke my heart. Actually, this whole chapter did. He's in so much pain, and he is SO in love with Bella, but whatever it is holding him back... crap, now I'm crying. You need to update soon.
froggydee2 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I love this story - this is my new favorite Edward.
Cullen819 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
what a sad chapter! I wish that he would just tell her what his deal was and how he feels!
cindysark chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I love Edward more and more as these chapters go on. The way he talked about Bella to his mom was incredibly sweet and I love that he wants to protect her. It's clear, at least to me, that he's already in love with her. I'm excited to find out the mystery behind Edward!
whyOwhy chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I am glad Bella isn't stupid enough to play into Jasper.

Even taking Edward out of the equation...

I would be really disappointed in her if she did.

Considering how mean Jasper is to Alice.

And considering what a player Jasper is.

Somebody needs to put Jasper in his place.
angfet24 chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
OMG, I love this story. I have never laughed out loud so much at a fic!

I'm guessing that Edward was charged with some kinda sexual assualt or something and his punishment is no sex or intimate contact with a female until he is 18, yes?

Which sux b/c him and this Bella would be H-O-T together.

Love it, can't wait for more!

~Angie
angfet24 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I like this Bella so much more than others I have read. The fact that she embraces fashion, etc. and seems more girly.

Excited to see what is going on with Edward too. Great chapter, there were parts I actually laughed out loud at and my kids looked over at me like I was nuts.

~angie
san4jon chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
Love this story...cant wait for the next update
k8ff chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
I love the story and this Edward is my favourite! Your is written really well and its easy to understand! Im dying to know why Edward and jasper were off with each other…..cant wait for more…..
stellaneverthinks chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
My review would be longer, but I'm off to buy a wand. I have a few heads I wanna bop...err I mean pass on a “magical and amazing” experience too! :D

Can't wait for the reveal!

Repeats new mantra "good things come to those who wait...and Steph has never let us down"

Really loving this story! Go you!
weatherday chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Thank you for not making him drive a Volvo, it is just so uncool.
LBJoy chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Love this story...

Looking fwd to the next chapter and future chapters to find out why E cannot touch B...
sheridanodell chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
This story is amazing! I love it! Twilight weed MAGIC *sighs contentedly*
21,262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,387 1,394 1,395 1,396 1397 1,398 1,399 1,400 1,407 .. Last Next »