Reviews for High Anxiety
dazzledtina chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
What happened to Edward ! Great chapter.
Aussie TwiFan chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Oh I feel so sorry for poor Edward. I LOVE how he is a bad ass but also sensitive and sweet. And man, Jasper is pissing me off, but that's ok I know it helps the story. I can't wait for more E/B interaction. Friggen awesome story.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Excellent chapter!
abgdefunct chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
My heart hurts for poor Neatward. He's being so severely punished, even by his own conscience. Hopefully Bella can bring his spirits back to life. Thanks for the update.
roughdraft525 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
I loved this chapter. Thank you for updating.
loca37 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
If I couldn’t hold her hand, or slip my arm around her waist, I could hold her bags.

It was something a boyfriend would do.

It was a start.

This part KILLED me...Killed me, I say...
NamasteMuthaFucka chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
im dying over here not knowing what the hell is wrong with edward and why he cant touch girls... i have a few ideas swimming in my head but ill bet theyre not even close to whats really wrong with him. and im dying to know what happened to bella as well. how soon will we find out? great chap btw.
jedigirlsc chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Aww poor Edward, so much to deal with. Bella seems very accepting, though. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
OK, well at least some of the puzzle pieces are starting to reveal themselves.

I was under the impression that Edward had actually done something either to Emily or that involved her in some way (in terms of whatever it is that he'd done and been sentenced for), so at least we know that she was just terrified of him - though, why, we don't yet know.

Also, Edward is apparently no longer allowed to play baseball? That's part of his sentence as well, along with the no-touching-girls rule? I figured that it was his choice; you know, one of those decisions made when you decide that you're gonna completely turn over a new leaf and leave behind everything from that old life behind? I guess he hasn't given it up by choice, then.

So, just when you've begun to reveal things, you add yet another unknown piece to the puzzle: what's up with the ink?
athena-apollo chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Ok this is for chapter 9.

It was really good to see some more information on what life was like for Edward before he and his family moved. It seems like they were pretty well off and well known. From what he told his therapist I was wondering if he was guilty of whatever he was blamed for or was he simply taking the heat for someone. Also it was good to see him and Bella get a little closer and hopefully he'll take what Irina said to the heart about not having to touch to be in a relationship. I hope he tells Bella soon though it might make things easier.

Great chapter.
hippie starr chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Omg, that was too cute and pervy that Edward bought the perfumed lotion for himself. Love it! I can't wait for them to talk and for the truth to come out. Love this story.
athena-apollo chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
m
stupidsuckedinreader chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Okay, now I really want to know what Edward did. I like this shopping scene as well. Cannot wait for the next update.
whyOwhy chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
So... when is Jasper going to get his a** handed to him on a platter? He is so mean...
StarryEyedWriter8 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
This is such a great story and a great chapter!

It was so sweet of Edward to buy her those things.

I hope they get together soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
21,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,389 1,396 1,397 1,398 1399 1,400 1,401 1,402 1,409 .. Last Next »