Reviews for High Anxiety
flecour chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
mugglemom08 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Three guesses as to why Edward wants the lotion and the first two don't count. *smirk*

I've never not liked Jasper before, but damn, I just want to punch him in the face! I know (I hope?) he's not aware of how Edward feels about Bella, but he still needs to leave Bella alone.

My heart is breaking for Edward. I'm dying to know what happened (or, more accurately, to have my suspicions confirmed or denied). I hoping that he'll tell Bella about it before she finds out on her own.
sljones73 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
So good! Poor Edward! I don't even know what happened but I feel so sorry for him! Geez the sexual tension is hot between these two! I loved the shopping and that he's keeping the scented lotion ;) I'm OBSESSED with this story!
Markadda chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
He's almost turning into stalker Edward, I like it!
dolphin62598 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
That was a great chapter! I'm so glad he told the therapist what was bugging him! I loved the GAP scene! That was sweet! Can't wait to read more!
arfalcon chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Omg the last two sentences were adorable. The whole chapter was terrific; Edward's getting better and better at understanding his own feelings and reactions around Bella, and his willingness (need is a more accurate description) to tell his therapist about Bella is a huge step for him. On top of that, telling the therapist about the impact of his situation on his family was obviously a major breakthrough for this poor kid.

Love this story.
Kim1524 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Great chapter, I really cannot wait to find out exactly what happened to Edward. I'm glad he opened up in therapy. Loved the shopping scene, the fact that she knew not to touch him was incredibly sweet. Loving this story, can't wait for the next update! :)
chocolatelover79 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
oh...i guess jasper is doing it on purpose. i just thought he was really self-absorbed.
SaraK622 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
omg, i love this story!
littlesecret84 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Great chapter. I am so, so sad for him. He breaks my heart. I don't care what happened, I don't care if you never tell us, the story you're telling us now is enough. He is so sweet and in so much pain. I love your story.
dazzledtina chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
What happened to Edward ! Great chapter.
Aussie TwiFan chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Oh I feel so sorry for poor Edward. I LOVE how he is a bad ass but also sensitive and sweet. And man, Jasper is pissing me off, but that's ok I know it helps the story. I can't wait for more E/B interaction. Friggen awesome story.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Excellent chapter!
abgdefunct chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
My heart hurts for poor Neatward. He's being so severely punished, even by his own conscience. Hopefully Bella can bring his spirits back to life. Thanks for the update.
roughdraft525 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
I loved this chapter. Thank you for updating.
21,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,389 1,396 1,397 1,398 1399 1,400 1,401 1,402 1,409 .. Last Next »