Reviews for High Anxiety
jillybean19 chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
Started this yesterday ... can't wait for more! While I am waiting I think I will read one of your other stories
rchpbabe chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
i love this story!i need more!
iaminlovewithcoffee chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
K Krystine chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
LOVED IT!
rchpbabe chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
what a great story this is!each one one of your characters has real emotions and is being developed so nicely.i can't wait to find out why edward is the way he bella what happened to emily?much love to you!
weatherday chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
I'm also wishing for a miracle.

They have such great chemistry, it would be horrible for her to 'decide there is no possibility of him reciprocating her feelings'
Mastaspammip chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
edward makes it sound like its the law that he cant touch her, but no law i dont care where, not matter what he did as a minor would not allow him to touch people, so it has to be something with his OCD or therapy, where he thinks he will be a man and treat women right when he turns 18 or something, ah this is frustrating!
rchpbabe chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
i just fucking love this story!much love to you!
Nevaeh09 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
excellent chapter. i was unofficially kicked out of girl scouts, i was threatened to never come back...lol
dolphin62598 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
LMAO! My husband and his stupid friends play cornhole and they all say it's just like horseshoes...I do not find that much in common between cornhole and horseshoes! Great chapter! I loved the banter back and forth between ExB!
Alphaba chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Loved it! Your story is very gripping and suspenseful yet funny and heartwarming at the same time. I really hope Jazz ends up with Alice. He should just pull his head out of his own a** give her a chance!
Ivygirl702 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Gah. This chapter was just great. It's fun to see that she's nearly as obsessed with him as he is with her.

Love love love her comment about rearranging the movies, their conversation about chocolate and of course, his comment about kissing a pitcher.

Thanks for giving a heads up about when we'll get to hear their stories.

Great update!
mllebojangles chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
i LOVED the dream part ... i laughed quite hard at that. :-) well done! also, this could be my new favorite thing in all of fanfiction-dom: "the three of them would have mounted my forehead while engaging in a bizarre girl on girl on forehead peen gangbang." hySTERical! :-) great chapter, great story. i love how you're telling it - i'm not going to ask you to speed up the explanations because it's working so well the way you're doing it. :-)
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
This story continues to be amazing! I really love it.
kellybear3 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
I truly love this story, but I may have to actually stop reading for a few chapters because it's seriously depressing me! I feel so badly for Edward, and I'm so afraid that he's going to get his heart broken if Jasper goes after Bella. Edward is always so sad and it's so hard to read. You do angst very well! I loved your story IBYLT, so I really do have faith that B & E will eventually be together, but getting to that point is killing me. It's funny that these stories have such an affect on me! (Just goes to show what a great writer you are.) I'm praying that Bella will understand and wait for Edward to be able to touch her. Is that even possible, to wait for TWO years? Anyway, great update.
21,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,389 1,396 1,397 1,398 1399 1,400 1,401 1,402 1,409 .. Last Next »