Reviews for High Anxiety
athena-apollo chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
m
stupidsuckedinreader chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Okay, now I really want to know what Edward did. I like this shopping scene as well. Cannot wait for the next update.
whyOwhy chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
So... when is Jasper going to get his a** handed to him on a platter? He is so mean...
BellaC874 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
This is such a great story and a great chapter!

It was so sweet of Edward to buy her those things.

I hope they get together soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
BellaBLicious chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
love this story... cant wait for the update!
ByeByeBye13 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
crap, I'm impatient as hell & even though I love discovering great stories I hate discovering them when they are a WIP... because like I said - I'm impatient as hell! ok rant over - you have a wonderful story & I can't wait to read more...
IsaKassees chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
So my guess is, he had sex with an as yet unnamed girl and she cried rape so he got the book thrown at him from a mean judge. His family relocated to get him away from the memories and Jasper had to lose his girlfriend because of the move. So he's got some bitterness towards poor E. My guess for Bella is maybe her friend Bree pulled some sort of humiliating Carrie moment at her at a dance? She wasn't raped so I don't know why all the guys make her so anxious. Are we going to see some rising action happen in the way of their big reveals? Cause there hasn't been much anxiety happening for either of them as far as the panic attacks go.
2shots2beers82 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
it all makes sense to me now... especially after reading what you wrote about judges handing out ridiculous punishments to make an example out of minors... i wont say what i think it is... but i thkink i am right... God i cant wait to find out! fucken stupid ass "whats her face" lol anyway, love this story cant wait for more... you totally rock my socks off and yeah. i feel like i should bow down and say "im not worthy". i cant wait till the next chapter!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
I liked that Bella finally admitted that she liked Edward. And that you threw in the whole line of "say it out loud" too funny. The last part of him keeping her kiss was too cute. Can't wait to read more!
Aussie TwiFan chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
I have to say. I LOVE this story. It has quickly become one of my favourites! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Edward and Bella. I usually like reading stories that are close to completion as I am impatient and hate wating around for updates...but I couldn't stop reading.

This chapter was hilarious! I loved the corny movie bit "Say it...out loud". I am waiting patiently to find out what happened with E and B before they met.

Great job!
RACHIAN chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
I just found this story, and I really love it! I am eager to read how everything progresses. Will Edward get his miracle? The Cullens are rich, why the hell aren't they appealing over and over to get Edwards sentence (or whatever it is ((sex offender status?)reduced or overturned? I am so sad for him. It sounds like he got the shaft over whatever happened in Chicago. And I predict some serious brotherly discord over Bella. Luckily, Bella's not into Jasper, and feels loyalty to Alice too. Oh I hope you update soon, because I can't wait for EPOV! ;)
into.scrapes chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Gah, this has to be my fave chapter so far. First of all, the dream, fucking genius. I laughed so much. And my loins ache from all the UST. :)

"A home run is a gift from the pitcher. Have you ever kissed a pitcher before?” How is Bella not jumping his fucking bones?

Edward cracked me up in this chapter! His logic on the height of the snow and being young and short and of course, “There’s no fucking neatness badge…but there should be.” ahahaha. Adorable.

"He smiled shyly, and said in almost a whisper, “You have no idea how much I like it.” I can't breathe. I. can. not. breathe.

Thanks, Steph, for this fuckawesome story. Can't wait for more!
apple-9993 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
I can't wait to see how this story goes!

Its great and I love this Edward.

Kepp writing x
into.scrapes chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Ah, Steph, I can't hear the new All American Rejects song, I Wanna, without thinking of this story! You're so in my freaking head.

Mama's boy Edward is so adorable. He's breaking my heart! I'm loving it, hun!
into.scrapes chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
God, I love Emmett-"that kid loves to iron shit" So funny!

Best line: "I let this boy make me feel like shit for something he did…it suddenly occurred to me how dangerous that was." God, how true. Love is some destructive shit.

The stories of when they were kids were awesome. Jasper was my fave...stop drop and roll. hahaha!

“I heard that…and I know you all wished for blow jobs tonight and none of you are getting any!” hahaha, great!

I'm so mean, but i was glad to hear you say Jacob won't be a major player! And i feel so special, b/c i get review replies from the great EdwardsBloodType all the time :)
21,512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,389 1,396 1,397 1,398 1399 1,400 1,401 1,402 1,409 .. Last Next »