Reviews for High Anxiety
SusanL chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
I love your pacing on this story. Do you have the entire story plotted out? Do you know how many chapters we will have? How long before we get more of their backstories?
HopeStreet chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
I wonder what Edward's and Bella's respective backstories are. They are definitely attracted to one another. And Bella seems more mature than she usually is in FFs.
blubuttrfly10 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Can't wait to see how Jasper reacts to waking up with Alice in the backseat of the car. I think Bella is exactly what Edward needs to break out of his shell. Looking forward to more!
plzbeminearchie1991 chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
'Just then, Jazz bounded through the doors yelling something about me taking too goddamn long to pee and that he was fucking starving and going to eat his fucking feet if he didn’t get food now.'

-bursts out laughing-

Continue!
Luv4UEdwardCullen chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
That was so great! I loved the flirting! poor edward, getting sick. I like this bella! I hope their relationship progresses before Jasper tries anything! Post soon please!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Love it;)
midsummerstars chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Oh this is my fav chapter so far!

I can't help but believe Jasper really does have a thing for Alice - he HAS too!

I loved how things went between Bella and Edward..things are progressing nicely!

LOVELOVELOVE this story! :)
SweetDulcinea chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Guh...Edward is friggin hot. Even with all his issues, I lurve him hard ) I like the way they are slowly inching closer to one another, but not really getting it. Bella seems to have picked up on a bit of Edward's tendencies from the last chapter, but I wonder if Edward realizes anything about Bella yet. It seemed he might on her first day of school, but then he ghosted over it (nerves, perhaps?) Should be interesting when more of their hidden truths come out!
mllebojangles chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
i'm loving this story! i'm looking forward to reading as you peel back the edward layers to see just what his deal is. very entertaining! :-)
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Liking it;)
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
I hope they get together soon;)

that was good!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Liking it a lot!
flecour chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
laylieb chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Totally love this story! You are truly an awesome writer!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Liking it so far!
21,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,394 1,401 1,402 1,403 1404 1,405 1,406 1,407 1,414 .. Last Next »