Reviews for High Anxiety
Markadda chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
OMG I just found this story and have been laughing my ass off. The "there is no I in team but there is a M and E" is priceless. I haven't heard that one before.
Bammers chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
you only think we can wait we will because of force so get a writing so we can find out update soon thanks...
EriknEdward chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Okay i figure he didn't get accused of rape. That would probably be a bit much. Maybe assault? No Edward wouldn't hit anyone. Tell me! Tell me now! Edward I feel your pain! I wanna know! I wanna know! Don't make me send Emmett to get it out of you! Come on you know you want to tell me! You do. I can see it! You really want me to know! So do it tell me! Please!

xoxo,

Rachel
lynninlove1007 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
OMG I can't wait. This story is great!
cravingtwilight chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Steph, loved this chapter hardcore bb! Promise to leave you my love etc. on the forum later today. Got to run for now, but wanted to send you my love for these antics and lines! You’re the best! Lots of love, Erika

the bit was angela's antics was hysterical. loved that you made her slutty, no one ever does, lol.

OMG alice and martha stewart colors! fuck that made me laugh so hard

alice has a fuck buddy! WHAT! way to go alice!

omg steph, forehead peen gangbang? this chapter should come w. a warning. i just choked on my coffee

Rose began crying over Emmett’s lack of effort –slash- desire to make her his girlfriend even though she claimed he went down on her like it was his last chance at redemption at the Pearly Gates. Alice began bawling about Jasper hating her and calling her Xanax and telling her to go the fuck home when he was the one who put her hands in his hair and growled when she stopped running her fingers through it.—oh that’s sad!

It was no wonder boys were afraid of girls. We’re all fucking psychotic.—bahahaha

OMG, i friggin love when Bella prays! its fucking fantastic!

You are impossibly handsome and mysterious. You always coordinate, and you never wear the same outfit twice. Your skin is smooth and clean shaven. You never touch me, or talk to any other girls. I know what you are..."

He stepped closer, his cool breath on my neck. Through gritted teeth, he seethed, "Say it...out loud...say it!"

"Homosexual." A rush of ghostly breath swarmed the air as I exhaled.

"Are you afraid?'' he asked, as if I should most certainly be.

"No. Just disappointed." I replied, turning around to face him finally.—OMG that has to be the funniest thing EVER! ROFL LMAO

You are a complete retard and it’s times like this that I thank God I don’t share DNA with you.” Bahahaha

i LOVE that Em calls her tink! its super cute

He smelled amazing. Like fresh air and spring water and hot boy with muscle and mystery with a hint of annoyingly ambiguous gayness.-*chuckles*

I bit my bottom lip, shoving another mouthful of food in there to shut myself the hell up. “This is delicious,” I said, my mouth completely full. They suddenly all burst into a roar of laughter, and I felt so unbelievably stupid.—oh poor bella, lol

Once Edward slid the DVD in, Emmett said, “Wait! I’ll be right back. Jasper, there’s some cans of Coke under the bar. Give me a hand.”—aww I could just kiss Em! Such a good older brother!

Aww Bella loves baseball! Hope that makes Edward happy and not sad since he doesn’t play anymore.

I wanted to just grab the smirk off his face and put it in my pocket to have my way with in private.—gah I love that line!

Edward buried his face in his hands, groaning at Jasper and mumbling, “I fucking hate you.”—bahaha

He winked. “Food, sex and sports, Tink. That’s all there is.” Lmao

“And his neatness badge and his housekeeping badge…” Jasper added snickering. LMAO

He smiled shyly, and said in almost a whisper, “You have no idea how much I like it.”—aww I just want to kiss him!

Aww, I love that she blew him a kiss!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
more intrigued as the chapters go on...
loca37 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
I don't think I can handle Edward having to wait two years...That is just going to have to change.

I love this story hard.

The wanting to put his smirk in her pocket...adorable

and the putting of her air kiss in his pocket...even more adorable.
laylieb chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
LOL...glad I wasn't the only one who thought that I had missed the thing that was going on with Edward! Loving this story...as always! Awsome story, awesome writer!
Goyabean chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Awesome chapter! i love the friendship she has with the cullen boys! edward really cant touch her for 2 years? How long is this story gonna be? LOL! Please tell me something will happen and that 2 years will disappear!

Cant wait for your next update!
hornywife chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Good chapter!
jedigirlsc chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
I just found your story and really like it, looking forward to the next chapter!
mari alice chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
as always another great chapter. I my thought on Edward is that some girl accussed him of sexual assualt or rape. I think it was a he said she said kind of think that happened back in Chicago and I am still wondering about Jasper's girl he left back there. I wonder if she is involved or is Jasper just upset because he had to leave her and he felt she was the love of his life.
angfet24 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Another great job!

I love the friendship that Edward and Bella are developing - while they can't touch, at least they are developing some kind of bond.

Really interested in learning what happened to Bella back in CA - I already hate Bree's ass.

~angie
stellaneverthinks chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Baha! I read TOMBSTONE not TROMBONE! Maybe cause you mentioned a church parking lot...not sure. But for most of the story I was trying to figure out what/how a "Rusty Tombstone" is/works...Anyways!

Bellas mind in the gutter 99% of the time in this chapter is great! E&B story swaps, so great!

Umm loved the girls drunk! But the dream piece takes the cake! Almost spit my coffee out!

Awesome writing!
Biology is for luvas chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
this story cracks me up LOVE IT! im from ohio and corn hole is the ISH!
21,517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,394 1,401 1,402 1,403 1404 1,405 1,406 1,407 1,414 .. Last Next »