Reviews for High Anxiety
arfalcon chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
Omg, that was the sweetest, saddest peak into Edward's torment. His candor with his mom was both wonderful and heartbreaking.

I love this story.
tigger5600 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
so omg this chapter was fucking awesome! loved all of it! i was laughing so hard through most of this chapter my son is over here asking me if i am ok and what is so funny LOL! all the boy scout story stuff was funny.. and when they bagged on him about the housekeeping badge being a girl scout badge funny! ok i will stop rambling now... keep writing cant wait to see what happens next! :)
JSVaughn chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Very funny and sweet chapter - I especially liked the kiss Bella blew Edward and his response.

Can't wait to find out what happens next...
Dolphin4442 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Fantastic chapter as always! The Sandlot is a total win, I love that damn movie. Ha I live in Indiana and Corn Hole is ridiculously important here. They actually have it at all the bars around here that have outside patios and today at work we were having a Corn Hole tournament for United Way.
edwardbabymomma chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Very funny chapter. Everyone is so cool.
DeirdreJG chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Thank you. I have been inundated with fics this week that make me cry, fics that are not always listed as angst have become wicked angsty, so I began this with trepidation and was so happy that this was a happy funny fluffy chapter (yes the angst overtones were still there, but oh so funny).

girl on girl forehead peen

the tofu turkey balls

angela as a slut (rusty trombone was ew).

the Boy Scout story

All win and funny as hell.

i loved bella's inner as she is describing one thing and it leads into describing edward's physical attributes to what she would do and then stops. funny stuff, i tell ya.

And i wish we were more chapters ahead cause i wanna know why he can't touch her...i originally thought it was a psychological thing, until the two years thing...now i am assuming he is on probation or something. can't wait to find out though!

Thanks for the laughs...really needed them!
dizziestdaydream chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Hilarious chapter! My favorite part was the dream!
miniego chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
LOL... that chapter was hysterical. I liked Bella's dream. Strange De ju vu. ;)

Edward seems to be letting go of the inner prick slowly. Although, I can't blame the guy. If I was a teenage boy deprived from touching a girl, I think I would be brooding too.

Jasper is such a c**kblock. But I like him anyways. I am curious as to why Edward is in deprevation of any sexual acts for two years, but right now I'm content on Edward and Bella's relationship growing into something more than physical attraction. I'm patient. You are the author and I'm just along for the ride. :)
logicn0wfails chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
great chapter. Seems like Edward is breaking his own rules and sorta leading Bella on. I can't wait to see why he can't touch her and how she reacts. Update Soon!
san4jon chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
UGH 2 years that will suck...she better not get with Jasper...thanks for the update
NamasteMuthaFucka chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
'the sandlot' fucking owns! and i love that edward caught her kiss... cute.
cindysark chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Ah Corn Hole. As a child of the midwest, I have to attest to the awesomeness of Corn Hole, though my friends and I refuse to call it that. We go with Bean Bags. My grandpa actually made me a set for my birthday this year :-)

I absolutely love the relationship Bella is forming between Edward and Jasper and even Emmett. I love how attracted Edward and Bella are to each other but the friendship they are forming is pretty amazing. I really look forward to these updates and can't wait for more!
chartwilightmom chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Oh your killing me. Just post more and put me out of my misery. Great chapter by the way. Love it!
SweetDulcinea chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
The girls little slumber party was too funny! For once in a story, Angela gets some! I loved the way Bella was describing baseball & Edward's reactions. I can only imagine what was going on in his head...how connected he must have felt to her since he gave up baseball himself. *hugs for Edward*

So Girard, OH...did you grow up there? I am familiar & friendly with the Youngstown/Boardman/Niles/Sharon area )
hippie starr chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
“It smells like ass, tastes like balls and has the texture of…week old turd." Um yum ROFLOL!
21,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,394 1,401 1,402 1,403 1404 1,405 1,406 1,407 1,414 .. Last Next »