Reviews for High Anxiety
Jeannetic chapter 14 . 11/12/2016
AH! That ending! Loved this so so much. It was goofy and a little sad at some parts. I will definitely be coming back to read this some time soon!
pepperimpps chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
I'm soo sorry that I didn't get to read the original version. I hope you will post the rest, because it's really addictive! One of the most original stories here, can't wait for some update!
V.cunhacarmo chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
This is just so good! Just read it again! Cracing for an update! Greetings from Brazil! ;)
AmetrineAngel chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
I read this before, but had noted it to be read again when I discovered you had pulled it to be reworked. I love what you're doing (though I loved it the first time too), but I'm over eager to keep moving. Not rushing you, just reminding you that there is still love out here for this story and I miss it.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
Post soon please? Don't leave it! Hope they get more physical
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
Argh, I keep coming back to this. It's so well written! I wish you all he luck with your novel!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
I was so wrapped up in the storyline that I was disappointed to see this was the last chapter, and you don't plan on continuing. :(
ripsluvsu chapter 14 . 10/13/2016
where is the next chapter! excited with this cliffhanger... :)
Mtg526 chapter 14 . 9/29/2016
Please, please, PLEASE keep updating. I just found this and love it! Completely hooked!
Lindalake chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
Waiting for you to continue the story. Will he show "it"?! :D
Gagika chapter 14 . 9/23/2016
Oh wow...that's a bad accusation. It's a cruel thing to say so though it isn't true...how vile could be some folks? I'm pleased how they handle it and I wonder whether Charlie could help him...he's a private detective after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I should pray and tell god to say hi to Jesus for me LOL
Mia chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
Cute!
kurstywursty chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
This story is amazing. My partner was accused of the same thing. I really hope you finish it xx
YoursTrulyModesty chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
High anxiety is one of the best piece of work I have ever read. This story just kind of grabbed my attention but I avoided reading it since I saw that it was incomplete. I really hope that someday you will complete the new version and publish it. :)
21,509 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »