Reviews for High Anxiety
Mrs.RPatz chapter 1 . 3/9
can you please send me the pdf version? thanks :)
Mrs.RPatz chapter 6 . 3/9
I love this fic sooooo much and I hope that you update sooooooon!
StandStillTime chapter 1 . 2/20
I just started reading your fic and i was so sad when i saw you only went up to chapter 6. i love it sooooooo much. So im super duper thankful when I saw u left a pdf version somewhere on the internet. I'm going to finish this story now _ but i just wanted you to know how much i lovve it and how i think you're a really awesome writer.
Great chapter!
Darcyfan14 chapter 2 . 2/19
So much sadness in Bella and Edward life
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 2/19
Thank you for post again!
lauren cameron chapter 6 . 2/15
I went to reread this a few months back and was so sad to see it had been taken down...although I completely understand the reason why. What a complete surprise to log in this morning and find that it has returned! It was one of the first stories that I read, and it continues to be one of the best. Good luck with your career and thank you for reposting!
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 6 . 2/14
Please continue this awesome story
Do'B chapter 6 . 2/13
Loved this chap, I felt that Bella was making some headway with Edward. Poor Alice, I feel so hurt for her as she trying to attract Jasper's attention but to no avail, will Jasper ever see Alice differently? I hope so and is Jasper really pursuing Bella? Surely not, I figured that Jasper could see that Bella was attracted to Edward and Edward felt the same so Jasper decided to flirt with Bella to make Edward acknowledge his feelings for Bella?

Have so many questions as to why Edward is this way, why he will allow for anyone other than his mother to touch him? Is to do with a girl? And Bella, what really happened to her for her to move from California?

Looking forward to your next update.
missmelly chapter 6 . 2/12
Thank you for reposting this-I am sure it is a labor of love, but I have seen this story on so many favorites lists and never got to it until now. I am enjoying your interpretation of the characters, and it also reminds a great deal of the Twific that started me reading way back when-Wide Awake. Thank you for your time and energy, and congratulations on your publishing.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 4 . 2/12
Memories... I'm loving re-reading this!
Lizzymason981 chapter 1 . 2/11
Favorite fanfic ever! Thank you for re-posting. Love this couple, beautiful story:)
Mandarin Fiend chapter 6 . 2/11
Damn I wish I could read it all at once!

Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 1 . 2/9
I loved this the first time and I know I'm gonna love it again this time.
This story is still one of my all time favorites x
lilmstran chapter 6 . 2/8
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more soon
21,256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »