Reviews for High Anxiety
Merey chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Please update. The last one was soooooo long ago. I really love this fic and want desperately to read more.
Please.
readingandreading chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
Love this story! Thanks for a great chapter. It has really great twists!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Thank you for updating. I am all wrapped up in this story again.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
I'm so happy that you updated, love the chapter!
cctwilight chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
So glad that Bella is not going to the dance. I don't know what happened in Edward's past that is keeping him from being able to approach Bella like he wants to. I have seen hints to the problem but I don't know the whole story. It must be pretty messed up and it doesn't sound like it was really Edward's fault.
cctwilight chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
Princess Bella knew what the guys wished for but I bet Edward wished for more than that.
cctwilight chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Poor Edward has it bad for Bella.
Cullen Mascot chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
God I love this.
Is this complete? Like is there a way to read th e rest somehow? With that many reviews, I'd guess this was pulled. And maybe rewritten?
Romitri99 chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
I can't wait for more! :D
Shellbowen chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
I am loving it! Thank you for reposting!
AHotMess chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
I love falling in love with this fic all over again. Thanks for posting

~k
Merey chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Great chapter. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
I am having fun revisiting this story. I always liked this broody Edward and the crazy set up for the story with his legal situation. I like the fact that the parents are present and involved which is often not the case in YA stories. Congrats on your progress towards publishing. While I can acknowledge some of your criticisms of this story, I have to say it engages and moves the reader so I do hope it remains available. Best wishes.
XXhannahpXX chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Love this so far, update soon?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
I love this story I'm so intrigued! What's going on with Edward?!
21,303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »