Reviews for High Anxiety
Lindalake chapter 14 . 9/24
Waiting for you to continue the story. Will he show "it"?! :D
Gagika chapter 14 . 9/23
Oh wow...that's a bad accusation. It's a cruel thing to say so though it isn't true...how vile could be some folks? I'm pleased how they handle it and I wonder whether Charlie could help him...he's a private detective after all.
I should pray and tell god to say hi to Jesus for me LOL
Mia chapter 14 . 9/10
Cute!
kurstywursty chapter 1 . 8/30
This story is amazing. My partner was accused of the same thing. I really hope you finish it xx
YoursTrulyModesty chapter 1 . 8/21
High anxiety is one of the best piece of work I have ever read. This story just kind of grabbed my attention but I avoided reading it since I saw that it was incomplete. I really hope that someday you will complete the new version and publish it. :)
ninny 1 chapter 14 . 8/15
Wow I didn't expect that. And interesting
d0minant chapter 14 . 8/6
Please please please continue this story!
Lore562 chapter 14 . 8/2
Lol i really like the story
MJo Darcy chapter 14 . 7/30
Ok i think i'm lost. Have you decided to continue this story? I JUST SAW AN ALERT FOR THIS ONE AND IM FREAKING OUT PLS THIS BETTER BE TRUE
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 7/25
wow! No comment on this one! I'm speechless!
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 7/25
Finally, I know what happened. Poor sweet, innocent E ! At least, he accepts hugs from "Esmom" (great nickname, by the way)
I kinda like your Jasper, too, but he's such a...I'm not a native english speaker so I don't really know what word to use. Anyway, him and Em are sweet enough to not stopping to read about them
alexiana75 chapter 10 . 7/24
I have a 17 year old daughter and this is killing me...but I can't stop. You're very good at this.
What happened with Edward? Someone tried to rape him? He got wild one night (tatoo) and someone died? His health issues (diseases like an old man) are from forever or from his "wild night"?
Plz finish this story im begging u
Thank you I love it please update soon!
21,500 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »