Reviews for High Anxiety
Janicebookworm chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
Wow. Very interesting whats happening now
Jesstew chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
Oh this chapter... the end was hilarious! Loved since the first time I read it. I hope the next won't take too long.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
Great chapter! Can't wait to see it from E's pov. Update sooooon
DeeFC chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
Absolutely love how they're getting to know one another! Now don't leave us hanging :)
Darcyfan14 chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
Wow! Poor Edward! Hahaha
Do'B chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
Oh god poor Edward, I bet he feels like crawling under the bed...is going to show and tell? This is hilarious. Every dog has its day... And I can not wait to see those who have wronged others get theirs-karma!
LLH88 chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
LOL love the last line! I am really enjoying this story again! Thank you for reposting!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
Oh my god. BEEELLLLLAAAA! The poor boy is going to flip his shit. But I look forward to seeing the showdown (I am definitely team Bella even if I think she's crazy)
Mom23xx chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
Those last few lines are gold!
Nookwatt chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
This was such a good chapter. I am really enjoying the way they are still getting to know each other, despite the obvious frustration from not being able touch. Edward's thinking in exactly correct, stay in control and just wait. As my grandmother said everything done in the dark will come to the light... but secretly I can't wait for him to kiss her silly! "Can I see it?"
lilmstran chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
Loved it
Lizzard43 chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
Lol! Can I see it?;! Lol Good question! I want to see too!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
Great
nlm88 chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
Omg lol next chapter please! ;D
Felicia123 chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
This chapter was amazingly long and so much fun to read about their time together.

I love that Bella is jealous of fucks past and Edward is not willing to share Bella with any other guys.

I can't wait for the next update. Bella is just so brave. I don't think I would have had the guts to ask if I could see "it".

Please update quickly.