Reviews for High Anxiety
exclusiverob chapter 13 . 6/6
I have read this story many times and it's still one of my favorites from years ago.
Stormy Bella chapter 1 . 6/5
This is such a great story! The character development is complex and eccentric-the combination of elements that make up a character's personality is none that I have seen before (and trust me, I read A LOT of fanfic). I think they're all adorable.

If I may make a suggestion: it would be really great if you have time to create a spin-off on the Jasper/Alice relationship. I think they're such interesting characters. Jasper is, in my opinion, even a more complex character than Edward: he projects this easygoing front even though I feel he has much-repressed anger. It would be a great thing to peer into his head.

Of course, just a suggestion. Nevertheless, great work!
DeeFC chapter 11 . 6/5
Uh-oh, what kind of trouble could this cause?
Have I thanked you today for reposting this fabulous story?!
DeeFC chapter 10 . 6/4
So happy reading this story again!
Brrpenguin chapter 13 . 6/4
That's chapter, just wow. Such a harsh punishment for a first time offense. And why would she leave a hickey and then blame him of raping her? To me that's evidence against her. She willingly gave him that.
Smh.
Was really good. Looking forward to the next chapter
Jesstew chapter 13 . 6/3
Ow, I already read this but, every time Edward tells his story it makes me cry :(
DeeFC chapter 9 . 6/3
Poor Edward wants Bella as his girlfriend so badly. I am loving this re-read! Thank you for reposting.
Bella's turn to spill! Love this story :p
ThereIsBeautyInConfusion chapter 13 . 6/3
Love this story and the first time you updated in a long time was actually on my birthday. It was such a great gift and I loved that you updated a couple of more times after! Please keep it up I check this story for updates everyday 3
I hate Charolette. I glad Edward finality got the chance to reveal his past to Back. So far this is great
Debbliss chapter 12 . 6/2
Hi, I just wanted to say that I'm enjoying inmensely rereading this story. This is one of the first fics I read and it captured my heart from the beggining, it stays with you long after you finish it. This is actually my favorite "first time together" in the whole fandom. I've always wanted to reread it and never found the chance, now I'm in for the ride again!

Thanks for posting again.

Love, Deb.
Jazabell Masen chapter 13 . 6/2
I'm loving re reading this story. I forgot how good it was! I totally cried in this chapter lol
Amber Energi chapter 13 . 6/1
This story is fantastic. I love the "cleaned up" version. Thank you for posting it.
Isao84 chapter 13 . 6/1
Typo of 2010...
I'm loving rereading this story...
Shyfan chapter 1 . 6/1
Hi I originally read your story before you took it down. (several times actually) it made me laugh it made me cry it made my crappy days so much better. I was so disappointed and upset when I first disappeared and wanted nothing more than for it to come back after checking several times and seeing the chapters come back I started reading it. And have left what you done but still love what you had whole lot. Is there anyway possible I could get you to email me the original story. I know this sounds crazy but all I want to be able to read it and help me through a tough time in my marriage believe it or not. I have no intentions of trying to take it and make it my own by any means (I barely passed high school) I just wish to be able to read the story I fell in love with. I prescient you taking time out of your life to read this. And is much is I hope to hear back with you with a positive answer will completely understand if it just doesn't happen or cannot. Sincerely yours a shyfan (email:)
ps: I know how juvenile my Hotmail address is I've had it since I was 13 :)
21,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »