Reviews for High Anxiety
ninny 1 chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Wow I didn't expect that. And interesting
d0minant chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
Please please please continue this story!
Lore562 chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
Lol i really like the story
MJo Darcy chapter 14 . 7/30/2016
Ok i think i'm lost. Have you decided to continue this story? I JUST SAW AN ALERT FOR THIS ONE AND IM FREAKING OUT PLS THIS BETTER BE TRUE
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
wow! No comment on this one! I'm speechless!
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
Finally, I know what happened. Poor sweet, innocent E ! At least, he accepts hugs from "Esmom" (great nickname, by the way)
I kinda like your Jasper, too, but he's such a...I'm not a native english speaker so I don't really know what word to use. Anyway, him and Em are sweet enough to not stopping to read about them
alexiana75 chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
I have a 17 year old daughter and this is killing me...but I can't stop. You're very good at this.
What happened with Edward? Someone tried to rape him? He got wild one night (tatoo) and someone died? His health issues (diseases like an old man) are from forever or from his "wild night"?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
Plz finish this story im begging u
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
Thank you I love it please update soon!
tlyxor-1 chapter 14 . 7/19/2016
Enjoyed. Thanks for writing. -t.
XoXoAnimeAddictionXoXo chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
I really like this story and I'm glad you updated! I can't wait to read more because I like the concept of Edward not being able to touch Bella until she's 18. It's interesting and brings even more fluff and sentiment to intimate touches that people are able to experience.
dancemom33 chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
That was so funny
Janicebookworm chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
Wow. Very interesting whats happening now
Jesstew chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
Oh this chapter... the end was hilarious! Loved since the first time I read it. I hope the next won't take too long.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2016