Reviews for Getting It Right
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I think is is a wonderful fic already, I just have a question because of this part, "You're so skinny," she teased him. "How you gonna catch yourself a husband with those knobbly knees and elbows, hmm?"

Do you mean "wife", or what? Just wondering...otherwise this was a great chapter! :)
Svelis chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Well darling, I think this story is awesomely sweet and adorable, I would love to see the end of it!
AncientAmrei chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story.
You managed to make Narcissa seem like a typical confused teenager and the interactions between her and Lucius are just too good to be true :)
I'd love to read more of this, even though looking at the date of the last update I suppose the story is on a hiatus?
Well, anyway, great story and I'd be really greatfull if you wrote more ;)
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Almost three years! Please update?!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
It is awesome,you should update more chapters. :D
AllAboutObsessions chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I like it
shasa chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
So. It's been more than a year since you last updated. You'd better hope you update soon or I will curse you blue, and believe me when I say I will enjoy it. :p

-shasa
shasa chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Probably should've reviewed at the first chapter but oh well. Gods almighty I love this fic. (: It has just the right amount of awkwardness, sexual tension, fluff, and Lucius and Narcissa to make it an instant fave. Not to mention that I love your writing! Thank you for this story!

-shasa
icecubeinheels chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
There's nothing I love more than a Lucissa at Hogwarts fic, and this one is just brilliant! I hope you think about updating it, it would most certainly make my day!
Slytherinfangirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love it so far:)

All the characters are perfect
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
XD this is really good! :D
Mistress0Scar chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Lovely story, I hope to see it updated soon!
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
love this! im always up for a good narcissa/lucius school day romance. and i would especially love if you kept it going!
MizuiroNeko chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
amazing amazing amazing, please i freaking beg of u dont stop. i cant wait for the next update. keep up the amazing work
forever4 chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
I just read your story, and it is so enjoyable! Very well written; good job! The way you weave the story, slowing developing/twisting Narcissa's thoughts and emotions, is just great. Not to mention, the grammar is flawless (which always makes for easier reading, instead of me stopping at every misused comma- or lack thereof- in annoyed angst). The only thing I would like to see that the story doesn't offer is a maturation of the characters. I guess half a school term is not enough time for them to really change much, plus they all start out generally pretty sensible, but still... the main characters are stagnant, maturity-wise.

Hope you're thinking of continuing with more chapters! )