Reviews for Kinks and Quirks
reader chapter 6 . 1/10
Very good work! The passion and intensity was hot, although the ending left more to be desired for.
jjscriptease chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
This was excellent! You are a very talented writer and it's a shame you're not posting any more stories on here. The build up, foreplay and climax of this chapter was written to perfection, not to mention extremely hot! I'm not usually a fan of PWP but I can't help make an exception for this beautiful piece. Well done! :)
Laylagirl111 chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER
vitchocochoc chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
I so love this Deidara! You made me melt my heart for him!
Sorta Spooky chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
I know you don't use your fanfic account anymore (sadly, oh so very sadly and to my great displeasure) and probably will never read this, i just wanted to say this (and your writing) was fucking AMAZING. I lovee akatsukiXsakura lemons, and this chapter\one-shot is by far my ultimate favorite (and frankly, i don't give a shit if that makes me the biggest pervert alive. I mean even if she was forced, WHO in their right mind wouldn't enjoy five hot ass dudes with the bodies of male models give it to you? PSH i know i would. Call me a slut, i tell it like it is.). God job j-pop, purple_panic or whatever, you're officially the queen of smutt stories. Hopefully where ever you are now (archive of our own) you still continue to make those wonderful masterpieces (lol). Ok extremely long omg-your-story-and-writing-is-amazing rant over.
Muppets12 chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Wow!..i love it so much.(pervert eh?)..keep it up & more power.;)
Heartless Uchiha chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Best chapter of a story I have read in what seems like forever. Very hot and detailed, this is why I come back to your stories.
another.creative.lover chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Wow... o_o Deidara was going to let her go out with a bang in every sense. x_x
... but he left out the one that involved killing her.

(smirks) Ohhh dear. XD
another.creative.lover chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
* Q * No words this was super delicious and soooo sour. e w e

Akatsuki-gang-bang FTW! w
another.creative.lover chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Bwhahaha!
Kiba's such a dog. (insert slew of nasty words to say about what Sakura is to him)
OF course, you already have a good amount of nasty words in there from Sakura and Kiba's mouth! :x

Kee kee Great job.
another.creative.lover chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
AHHHH!
super in love with this. w
oral and fingers are the best. (cheers)
results were definitely explosive, heh-heh.

(gets slapped for being a perv)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
XD Nice! I've always loved your stories; I think the start of me really getting into your threesome stories was that one Christmas based KakashiSakuraYamato one. Unf. That one was really hot. (fans self)

I'm so in love with threesome fics now, believe it. XD
AvengerStrife chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Pein/Konan: awesome. The way you wrote this was almost poetic. I wish you would write another one with these two.
xSakuraWings chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
I love the AkatsukiSakura lemon . I hope you'll write another one :D
sunshinelexi chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
0.0

I will never look at Yamato the same way again xD.