Reviews for Danna Guy & Geisha Girl: LoveThruLemons OS
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I really enjoyed this one shot. I am also a sucker for Edward POV.
Ori1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is such an incredibly hot story. I have not read the story attached to it (I will be PMing you the moment I finish this review) but I love this.

I like how hot and yet somehow sweet it is. I love established relationship fics, two people who are making the choice to be together, to be happy is so much more than the rush of first love (though that is pretty good too).

You have a fantastic writing style and I look forward to delving into more of your fics.
sjg12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Hey there, I would REALLY like to finish reading Apples and Oranges. How do I do that? Also, why is Frenemies no longer available? That was the best fanfiction story I've ever read-equal parts filthy and hilarious!

Thanks,

S
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I loved it.

Keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
Lizzie05 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
that was HOT. I again loved it. You are amazing, I have to say :)
patch138 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
wow, i really likes this one!

Tiffany
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw, this was such a cool o/s, the little ones been born! Love the role playing game they do.

As always, your story pwns me!
musiczisxlife224 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Awesomee Storyy [x

Even Though I Loved It, It Just Doesnt Seem Right For Him To Smack Her Like That Just Because He Told Her Not To Cum And She Did. Its His Fault In The First Place. Hes The One Teasing Her And Being All Sexual.

But Its Just A Storyy. And It Was Good.

[x
random anon891 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This o/s was recc'd to me by my friend, .woman. I have to tell you that was one of the sexiest and sweetest o/s I've ever read. .woman and I are both in agreement that you should write a How to Seduce your Woman Handbook for our honeys. ;) Thanks for sharing! 3
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Simply put, that was perfect...

I love their relationship...
sassygurl2214 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hello.. i dearly like this story.,

but i was also wondering if you would be able to tell me the author of apples and oranges?
cacata chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
My Gawd that was hot! And tender too.
TwilightSherry chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow that was so hot. Very unique role play I enjoyed that, and they seemed to capture the essence, not that I would know at all.

Loved the thumb action...don't read that much...but it was HAWT.

Loved the ending with the naptime over, and the perfect timing remark. It's so nice to know these two still make hot sexy time for each other.

Awesome job.
bronzeandgold chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Please, please, please continue the Apples and Oranges story! I miss Tie Guy and Skater Girl. P.S. You didn't finish the story but you were kind enough to let us know that the baby arrived!
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This story has left me speechless and breathless.

This story is lovely, beautiful, and sexy. I don't quite know what else to say.

You are incredibly, incredibly talented.
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »