Reviews for The Universe is so Much Bigger
dinki66 chapter 5 . 2/1
Haven't read this story for a while but I am glad to have found it again. Also love the cat.
amiraphantom chapter 18 . 2/28/2014
I love your story. I am a major Doctor Who fan and I also love BSG. Shows like BSG are a bit of a challenge to write for, I think, because of its tightly knit story line. But you did it! You even threw in the Master too. Thanks for writing this story.
Namely Namington chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
Excellent and fun story! Thanks.
Apocalyptian Scribe chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
sigh, ruined it with the Dalek.

Seriously hate those stupid things
Cyrannus chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
When you say Salik, do you mean Cottle? Because if my memory (and Wikipedia) are correct, Salik belongs to the TOS Battlestar Galactica from 1978.
The B'tyrr chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This looks like fun! On to the next chapter. Whee! (Or, allons-y!)
Phoenix4416 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
how come you've not mentioned the other eleven colonies
Phoenix4416 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
pretty good be interesting to see where you're going with this and how you're going to stop roslin chucking him out the airlock when she discovers two hearts
Kali3110 chapter 18 . 4/30/2012
That was amazing! I loved the fact that you added the Master into the story! He's hillarious! The Architect was a perfect character also and he played well into the story line. I also loved Claptrap, I mean who couldn't love him? The ending of the story was perfect with everyone reaching Earth and a New Gallifrey :) let's be honest though: I loved the whole thing! Thankyou so much for writing this :)
Malix2 chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
Very good fic. I always like happy endings. That's what annoys me with some of my shows. They can be really great for the majority, and then end on a really sad note and kinda ruin it for me. Anime seems to have a lot of this. Where even when the good guys win in the end, it's often dampened because of something sad. I hate that. Like in the first full metal alchemist series, where they win in the end and he restores his brother's body, but they're trapped in an alternate reality away from everybody they know and without their alchemy. And it basically destroys any chance of winry/ed shipping. The second version FMA:Brotherhood is better. Or another series where they save the galaxy in an epic battle, the main character finally marries his fiance, only for her to fade away afterwards because her life was tied to those of the enemy. I mean seriously the japanese really know how to make great shows end on a sour note. Of course this happens in life action shows too. BSG2009 a prime example. You're left thinking at the end of the series finale, "Seriously? WTF? Why would they end it like that? That's just mean!"
Erik chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
A cracking good story ful of The Doctor's idiosyncracies.
de profuundis chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
That was BRILLIANT!
Paradoxpixie chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
Oh yes, scary thing, an angry Doctor. Never, Ever piss off the Doctor, if you have any desire to live, or enjoy life. He's better than your best friend, and MUCH worse than your worse nightmare monster. So don't make him angry.
Miguel51 chapter 18 . 9/8/2011
Carnage, Ravage and...Tim? Anyway, nice transformer refs on the first two. This story was a nice little romp. Thanks for writing it.
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Okay, I was wrong on the 'Doctor Who?' question, but still good thus far. Liked how Ten picked up on the telepathy thing there.