Reviews for The Ventriloquist
Cara-Cara chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
What is it with you, Break, and bloodstained hands?
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow that was written very nicely. Great job.
KaoriCarrie chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is soo cute! It's totally plausible! I'm faving it! There's just one thing though... I don't really get the second part where Sharon has grown.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ohh, I like this explanation! Lovely story.
Firephoenix chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Sad, but nice !
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nihao!

This is love. Period. I really like poses the possible origin of Emily, and the narrative very neat and perfectly carried out with the situation. I did not think Sharon was weak, after all in the first was a girl, and the second had his reasons, after all his mother had died, almost anyone passing by that would be in that situation. Beautiful fic.

Kisses!
kim-onka chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow, this one is really good. I love the parallelism between the two situations and the potrayal of the characters, and how they develop. And the idea for Emily. Great story :)
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh, I definitely liked this. It was a nice glimpse into Sharon and Break's past and it gave a good, as well as believable, explanation for Emily, whom's origins still elude us fans.

Anyway, the characters seemed remarkably IC, and Sharon didn't come off as weak to me, especially since she was a child in the first part and in a sate of mourning in the second. So no worries there. The way you described Break (as well as all the other details, actually) was wonderful (as was the grammar, spelling, and etc)! 3 The length of this one-shot (or, perhaps, drabble) seemed just right too.

Great job on this and take care! ()o

Lily
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
And finally Sharon collapsed against his chest— clinging, clinging to him as if certain that letting go meant something terrible to happen.

I loved this part, especiallyXP

I'm waiting to see more breakxSharon fics from you then!XD breakxSharon needs more love!:D
mephistocat chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I love this idea for how Break got Emily. X3; Something about how you wrote it makes the whole thing seem rather fairytale-like {and consequently epic}. -laughs- Go figure? _; My only question: despite the fact that I think Emily's cute...I'm probably the only one. XD; What on Earth was Shalon's mum thinking giving her kid such a {commonly deemed} scary toy? -chuckles-

Anyway, very well done. X3;
wibbly chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Short and sweet!

Great back story.

Love your other SharonxBreak works! DD
UmiChan88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
¡Qué adorable! ¡Qué tierno! Realmente me ha encantado.

Estoy leyendo Pandora Hearts y verdaderamente creo que Break y Sharon tienen una relación muy especial.

Tu historia es muy corta, pero puede transmitir el mágico sentimiento de confidencialidad que hay entre los dos.

Honestamente: felicidades!

So cute, so tender! I really love it.

I'm reading Pandora Hearts and I strongly think that Break and Sharon have a very special relationship.

You're story is very short, but it can transmit the magical feeling of confidentiality beetwen them.

Honestly: congratulations!

P.S.: Excuse my bad English T-T
VanillaCookiesxD chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Sigh, I adore this couple so much! And it's great the Break was there for Sharon both times xD. They're so cute together...although I'm thinking Break is a bit too old for her o_O

-.- Great Job! I'll be waiting for more!
wirbil chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Unorganized? What? I don't see anything out of order. o.O

Anyhoo...it was amazing (but of course. x3)! The meaningfulness of the little doll, Emily, somehow brought the story a sense of sweetness but also bitter humor. So cute!

Making out in a closet? Where? I wanna see! 8D