Reviews for Early Days
sophiew11 chapter 20 . 8/10
This is fantastic. Characterisation is great and fits with what I imagined the characters to act like.
sorainier chapter 20 . 7/28
OMG Zabini?!
I'm awed
sorainier chapter 2 . 7/27
Love the way how you kind of blur reality and the start of Lucius's fantasies. It's really funny :D I've never been exactly enthusiastic about a doc with Lucius in it (cause the movie version of him really, uh burns an image in my head and I don't like long hair) but this is simply fantastic and I'm only on the second chapter!
Silvia27 chapter 20 . 6/27
Amazing story . Loved it !
chemicalxrachel chapter 20 . 3/21
Aw I've just loved this story! It's so cute. I've always wanted to hear more about the Malfoy's. I was re-reading the books through again and got the urge to go and read some Malofy-ness and this was amazing! Great work! I wish there'd be some sort of sequel, of Lucius and Narcissa's married life or something.
Kazlene la Suicine chapter 20 . 1/23
This was so wonderful. I read the entire thing in one sitting! Great job
mdnaforeverxoxo chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
I cried so much in ch. 16.
Myreally chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
I loved it!
em38 chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
I loved your story - especially how you personified Narcissa's character - she's charming. Lucius is also rather delicious (not when he's being an ass, when he's actually being a gentleman).

My one comment is that it was very confusing to have Lucius' fantasies intermingle with his reality without any notice of which was which. I would suggest italicizing them or something to make it more clear which part is which.
bellabitchlestrangee chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Yaaaaasss. I liked this story a lot. There were some bits that I thought perhaps OOC on Lucius' part but looking back it could just be a difference of interpretation. Lovely story though!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
OMFG. FRANCESCA ZABINI. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. holy moly was that a twist for the ending
Story Beauty chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
I know that it has been a long time since you updated the story, but I just wanna tell you how much I enjoyed it. So Francesca is Blaise Zabini's mom? Francesca's a black widow!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
OMG I KNEWW IT WAS ZABINI. THAT PART MADE THIS MY FAVOUFITE FANFIC NOW OML
Gitana del Sol chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Yes, I SWEAR I have read this before! Jajajaja! What a wonderful surprise.
Gitana del Sol chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
This chapter is extremely familiar. I think I stumbled upon this fic a long time ago, because there were so many sentences and descriptions that I remember reading. Interesting, that I might be rereading something I came across and forgot to favourite.