Reviews for Early Days
OMFG. FRANCESCA ZABINI. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. holy moly was that a twist for the ending
Story Beauty chapter 20 . 6/25
I know that it has been a long time since you updated the story, but I just wanna tell you how much I enjoyed it. So Francesca is Blaise Zabini's mom? Francesca's a black widow!
Gitana del Sol chapter 8 . 1/19
Yes, I SWEAR I have read this before! Jajajaja! What a wonderful surprise.
Gitana del Sol chapter 7 . 1/19
This chapter is extremely familiar. I think I stumbled upon this fic a long time ago, because there were so many sentences and descriptions that I remember reading. Interesting, that I might be rereading something I came across and forgot to favourite.
Gitana del Sol chapter 4 . 1/19
This is really good! I have been searching for a good Lucius/Narcissa fic that really grabbed my attention but wasn't finding any. I like your characterizations of these characters, although I myself have always imagined Rodolphus being quite a few years older than either Lucius or Bella. I think the only issue I may have with this is the fact that Andromeda has not made an appearance (as of yet) because I have always though Bellatrix and Andromeda were exceptionally close until Andromeda became seriously involved with Ted.
Nevertheless, I am very happy with this and am gobbling it up. I cannot wait to finish!
I found this by searching through the favourite authors of Daeril Ullothwen.
purple sky always chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Great story.
lilyevans12681998 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Phew. I just read the whole thing from front to back without stop because it was THAT good! Wow! I love how you didn't complicate the story with death eater Lucius plots. And this made me fall in love with Narcissa all over again! I usually love her as an adoring mother; this is the first that I've read her as a teen and I loved how sweet and innocent you made her! Perfect!
At least Lucius cared enough to win her back, I loathe cheaters especially after my first bf did what Lucius did to Narcissa :'(
The last line was great! Totally unexpected but a really smart line nonetheless.
Thanks for the great story!
Veridissima chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
This was such an amazing story!
Really like the idea, even if Lucius was a jackass
I do feel a bit bad for Francesca, he as awful to her as well
Really loved his parents, so much fun and so sweet, and caring - their love story was beautiful
Loved you Rodolphus, with Lucius, Narcissa and Bella
And really like how you developed and wrote their relationship
SincerelyRegretless chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
Holy shit. That was much MUCH better than I expected. I never really thought of Lucius and Narcissa as that... complicated, I guess. Seriously, you rocked that. Also, the other characters were done really well too. Of course, I loved Bella - how could I not - but I was surprised at how much I became attached to Rodolphus. Up until now, I've always thought of him as just that guy Bella's married to, but you gave him quite a personality. That was super amazing.
HelloMiho chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Ahhh! Lucius was so adorable when he was telling Rodolphus that Narcissa kissed him on the cheek!
I love your stories so much!
shycupcake29 chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
The story was awesome ! I loves every single word ! I wanted so much to read a story about Lucius and Narcissa , a good one and then I find this wich is an great story ! I just loved it . I don't think I have read a story so intersting in a long time . I defentlly love it ! And please , forgive my bad english .
charliebitmexx chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
This was one of the best fan fictions I have ever read throughout all my OTP's. It is so beautifully written and I just enjoyed it so much. I swear I cried at least a gallon if salty tears. One of the most commendable pieces of writing I have had the privilege to experience as if I was there.
Belle345 chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
I've probably re-read this story at least five times, I just love it so much. Definitely one of my favorite Lucius/Narcissa fanfictions.
Alice1nWond3rland chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
I just finished reading this in two days and it was AMAZING! I loved this story so much, it was greatly detailed and a magnificent piece of work. So few fics are with Narcissa/Lucius, so thankful you wrote it, keep it up.