Reviews for Early Days
thespeedforce4 chapter 11 . 6/12
Not happy about this. Not happy.

Nat
thespeedforce4 chapter 1 . 6/12
I ship this ship so hard I'm so glad I stoumbled upon this story. Narcissa is a little vixen. Can't wait to finish this!

Nat
evangeline15 chapter 20 . 5/27
Good fic! thanks!
That was really good
annapsarudaki chapter 20 . 4/11
Congratulations, your story's very nice. It's interesting to read something about the schoolyears of Lucius and Narcissa and some of the deatheaters. I liked how you dropped the bomb at the very lasy sentence. I would never have guessed that Francesca was Blaise Zabini's mother! Hahaha!
Sabina chapter 20 . 3/21
what a lovely and amazing lucissa story! I really like lucius friendship with roddy, roddy being kind to cissy and of course lucissa relationship. you're truly a good writer!
lilikaco chapter 20 . 3/14
Just read this through for the second time. Still one of my faves!
Lily chapter 20 . 2/20
Absolutely amazing
Born in 20th Century chapter 20 . 2/12
Thanks for sharing this great story! Hope to read more of your writing in the near future! :D
Biberflub chapter 20 . 9/10/2016
Continue! Lol, i wanna see toddler or baby Draco :'D
Biberflub chapter 18 . 9/10/2016
Love you! 3
Biberflub chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
HAPPY! FULL 100%
sophiew11 chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
This is fantastic. Characterisation is great and fits with what I imagined the characters to act like.
sorainier chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
OMG Zabini?!
I'm awed
sorainier chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Love the way how you kind of blur reality and the start of Lucius's fantasies. It's really funny :D I've never been exactly enthusiastic about a doc with Lucius in it (cause the movie version of him really, uh burns an image in my head and I don't like long hair) but this is simply fantastic and I'm only on the second chapter!