Reviews for The Beauty and the Tragedy
Wezen Solo chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
How Romeo and Juliet would it be if something happened to Bones and /then/ Booth came back from being undercover? I've never been a huge fan of Shakespeare, so I wouldn't be disappointed if you avoided that particular outcome. :) I love this story, though, and would very much like to punch Cullen in the face. I hope Booth does once he finds out. :) This was another great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
ehliza chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Wow! :) That was a strong, great chapter and now I'll be dying to read more and it will take some time as you said! :) Damn :) Gotta said that usually Brennan wouldn't be like this, but the way you are presenting it? It's totally believable, I love it!
Boothlvr chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
what? A whole week? We won't make it! LOL. I really like this story so far. Keept it up.. as soon as you can lol.
wellwritten chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Still loving this story! The angst is phenomenal! I can't decide how I think Bones will figure out that Booth is still alive, but I hope it's not bumping in to each other in the wilderness. Of course, I'm not writing this you are ;)
SisAngel chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site, and I have read plenty. I hope you keep updating, I'd really like to see how it ends.
MamaCat07 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
PLEASE tell me it won't be too long before the next chapter...not on a LITERAL cliffhanger like this! Great story. I'm entralled.
Hope4better chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
amazing fic, so sad and heart-wrenching! brennan's change in character, how broken she is over booth, is interesting to read especially since the didn't cover it (at least well) on the show. and i love angela and hodgins helping out, very cute. the last part with the climbing gear... very intriguing. i love it :) hope you continue soon, i can't wait to read more!
goladyvols chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Oh no, bless her. Trying to drown herself and then crashing into a mountain. Someone has got to tell her. What the hell is up with the deputy director? This is a great story, and I'm glad I stumbled across it and read it all at once! LOVE IT! Keep it coming...
khalek-aeryn chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
wow, that was intense...looking forward to what you do next :)
goladyvols chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
WOW! This was a wonderful chapter! Such emotion and beautifully written. Like I said before, makes you just want to grab and hug poor Bones! Such raw emotion. This is exactly how she would be, the strongest ones always fall the hardest! Great job, now Chp 3!
goladyvols chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Good first chapter! Poor Bones, this makes me just want to hug her too! Love the show, love B/B and could fall for this story too. Good job, now on to Chp. 2!
cmf227 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Wow. As always, loving this. Thank you for the quick update and enjoy your last week at camp! I'll be looking forward to another update whenever you get a chance :)
wolfandthief chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Oh man poor Brennan. I really am looking forward to when she finds Booth is alive, cause... That is going to be awesome, and after all she's been through so far, I def want to see her reaction. My heart is breaking for her, and I just want to hug her. I love this fic lots. Can't wait for more.
Chicklit chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Poor Brennan, it's hard to watch her unravel like this, but I do find it in character. Bad Cullen. Bad, bad Cullen!
wellwritten chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
This one made me cry, arghh! Please keep writing, this is one of the best stories I've read dealing with Booth's death and Bones reaction!
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »