Reviews for The Beauty and the Tragedy
Sabi Santiago chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
This story is awesome. Brennan as all scary and suicidal is actually quite believable. Please please please post soon. I like that you include song lyrics at the beginning, but that you use them to add to the story instead of basing your story off of them. You rock!
Queen Peacock chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
This is really good, I cried through the whole thing. I hope you bring booth back soon Brennan doesn't have much farther to fall. Great Job
A.Study.In.Plum chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I'm gunnah cry...its so sad :( but so beautiful at the same time
Anne Nonymus chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Hi,

I'm kinda new to the whole world of fanfics and I just wanted to say that this story was definitely one of my favorites. Although I love BONES, Pain in the heart left a lot to be desired for me. I did think that Brennan was the only one who acted in character by shutting herself down when she thought Booth was dead, but the way that you extended the storyline was amazing. I often wondered what would have happened if Booth didn't show up at the funeral and she was given more time to deal with his 'passing'. I also liked the way that you incorporated a believable reason that Booth couldn't tell Brennan that he was still alive. I wish that they did that on the show.

Excellent job, you actually made me cry and I'm known for having diminished tear duct function.
housexbonesobsession chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
This is amazing. I love it. You portray emotion so well, it's scary! I loved this chapter. I love how your making Brennan "challenge fate" instead of actually trying to kill herself. It's so... Brennan. I can't wait to see what's going to happen when she finds out Booth is actually alive. She might kill him for real! Lol. Keep up the good work. (:
wellwritten chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Still lovin' it! Still reading, so you just keep writing!
Boothlvr chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Again you leave me wanting more. Please try and get back to wireless son. With several chapies please. :).
Meshelley chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I love the story! I never review and thought I'd let you know it is fantastic!
cmf227 chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Wow. This is just incredible. I am really, really enjoying it. And I actually LIKE the angst. Brennan needs to be raw and emotional every once in awhile. And the Angela/Brennan relationship was just amazing. You are doing a fantastic job and I cannot wait for another update!
Northwestern chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I am in love with this fic! You're doing such a great job with it! I love all of the angst, so please don't feel as though you can't put more in. Plus, you know the angst is going to lead somewhere.

I think Brennan's such an interesting and complex character. She's quite different to write for and you've done a great job of capturing her personality and feelings. I really appreciated the bit of history you gave her in this chapter.

I hope you'll be able to update soon, but I completely understand about real life! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
ehliza chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Awesome. I'm not even able to say what exactly I'm thinking :D, but anyway, if Brennan is a little OOC, I don't see it and I wouldn't care, because to me, she is so damn much in character, I seriously believe she would be like this had Booth truly died (or stayed "dead" a bit longer).

I adore the BA friendship in here and I really liked Angela's explanations of Brennan's actions.

Absolutely cannot wait to see the next chap :).
Lady Hamlet chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Well, this was depressing, but I love the friendship between Angela and Brennan.
corik80 chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I love this story! Great job!1 Can't wait to read the rest of it!
TemperTemper chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
**but there’s also a sort of morbid rationality to it that fits Brennan, at least a Brennan that’s beginning to unravel**

I actually believe that and that makes this a very interesting 'What If' read.

Look forward to more!

goladyvols chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Are you kidding? Why would we stop reading now? This story is awesome as HELL! This would be Tempe if something happened to Booth. She's so strong, but yet she leans on him and depends on him so much. It's just become their thing and if she lost that she would probably lose it. Just like this! I watched Wannabe in the Woods this morning and the ending was just so SAD! I wanted to cry because she was so RAW! I love this story, and after I watched the episode this morning I was really hoping you would have an update and here it was! YAY! Keep it up and I can hardly wait to see what happens next! Poor Bones! I just want to hug her! BTW: I love the Bren/Angela dynamic. They have a very special relationship and not enough stories or the show(for that matter) go into enough detail about them. So, BRAVO, for you! LOVE THIS STORY!
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »