Reviews for The Beauty and the Tragedy
khalek-aeryn chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
wow, that was intense...looking forward to what you do next :)
goladyvols chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
WOW! This was a wonderful chapter! Such emotion and beautifully written. Like I said before, makes you just want to grab and hug poor Bones! Such raw emotion. This is exactly how she would be, the strongest ones always fall the hardest! Great job, now Chp 3!
goladyvols chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Good first chapter! Poor Bones, this makes me just want to hug her too! Love the show, love B/B and could fall for this story too. Good job, now on to Chp. 2!
cmf227 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Wow. As always, loving this. Thank you for the quick update and enjoy your last week at camp! I'll be looking forward to another update whenever you get a chance :)
goldenbeautys chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Oh man poor Brennan. I really am looking forward to when she finds Booth is alive, cause... That is going to be awesome, and after all she's been through so far, I def want to see her reaction. My heart is breaking for her, and I just want to hug her. I love this fic lots. Can't wait for more.
Chicklit chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Poor Brennan, it's hard to watch her unravel like this, but I do find it in character. Bad Cullen. Bad, bad Cullen!
wellwritten chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
This one made me cry, arghh! Please keep writing, this is one of the best stories I've read dealing with Booth's death and Bones reaction!
deeleigh chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
This makes me cry D:

It's excellent, but still, it makes me cry. Are things going to get better soon? 'Cause I'm not sure if I can take ten chapters of this heartbreaking albeit brilliant story.

Update soon?

cmf227 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
My god. Enjoying very much! This is seriously so great. And sad. But really great. I loved the quick update, I'll anxiously awaiting the next one!
Pip31319 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
UPDATE again soon! This is AMAZING :) :) :)
allbro chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
You are doing an amazing job with describing Bones' emotions without making her seem OOC at all. That is very difficult to do. This is the first fic I've read that deals with Booth's death and has been able to capture the perfect mood/reactions without crossing over to too melodramatic. Love it!
journeyfan4life chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
really good chapter.i like that you really go into !
MamaCat07 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Oh my gosh...these stories are more addictive than McDonalds sweet tea. Please write more soon!
Chicklit chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I like your version of this episode SO much better than what actually aired. Hurry back soon!
Slick1 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Love this story. I can't wait for the next installment.
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »