Reviews for Second Chances
oneandonlyluver chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I usually don't like Sam and Leahs, but you just made me love this!

This was GREAT! :D
ZuXy.Q chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
some of the besst leah /sam out there...
LisaLew chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
So I normally don't read anything that doesn't have either Bella or Edward in it as a rule, but I made an exception because I heart you :)

This was so hot, and sweet, and the ending was just gah! The details you thought of were great, like Sam's hard-on getting bigger with as a result of his wolf transformation (hee hee). I would never have considered that.

And I loved the description of them nuzzling in wolf form. It totally reminded me of when my gay dogs snuggle and lick each other's snouts. So sweet.

I have to ask, only because I can't remember what was decided in the books, if anything, about Leah's ability to reproduce. Is that why she gave him permission to come in her? Or was it cause she didn't care if she got preggers with his love child?

Great job! Let me know where to vote for this!
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That was great bb! I've never read a Leah & Sam story! You did a wonderful job developing the characters and telling a beautiful story! Fantastic job!
keepingupwiththekids chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I have only liked E&B - but this - I love - just like you!
TallulahBelle chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Great Story!

I always wanted Leah to live her life to the fullest and for me your story was just perfect for her character.

It was discriptive enough for my mind to focus on certain details, but enough for my imagination to take over and fill in the blanks. It was the right combination that I want in a story.

Nicely written.

xxoo
brezzybrez chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
nice. i love this one-shot. you should make another soon.
playitagainsam chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Great job Dulci! That was fantastic!

I loved the line, "Please say yes" so simple, yet pleading, and beautiful at the same time!

Loved it!
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
OH, I loved it. The lemon was nice – and dirty ;) - but I just loved the fact that they got a 2nd chance. Sad that Emily died, but Leah made a life for herself and *sigh* I really wanted that for her. This was beautiful, Dulci, truly. xo, L
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3