Reviews for Just Say Please
That was a good fic
Maria Hardy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Giggles hehehe...hahahahahaha XD

Love it !

It deserve to add it as favourite story
Rita chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh the irony... (I'm gessing the picture was of the theif king akefia)
tangleh chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
oh ra. I loved that. Just loved that. D:

It's only the second fic I've read by you and already I love your writing!

Haha, when Ryou came I had this feeling that Malik was going to talk to him and I was right! xD I would have never ever have guessed WHY though, which is one of the reasons why the ending was just perfect! Good unpredictable fanfictions are hard to come by. :3

neh, I have no other words to express how much I luffed that fanfic other than saying that it was just fantastic. :3
bb chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story is really good!
Eternal Eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
The ending made me laugh because that is just so Malik. I really loved this and I thought you did a great job on it. Congrats!
RyuSayuri chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oww it was soo awesome! Could you please make a sequel for it? please? *o* I'll be waiting -
elz chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wow! This story is really unique like your pen name includes XD lulz I really enjoyed this! And the note at the end really helped and made me more interested. I feel a little sad that all she had to say was please but it was a nice twist! (: love this. I'd wish to see more :D
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
continue plz is so interesting
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Loved it, loved it, loved it!

This is a really interesting pairing, and I love how you played out their interactions, and then brought Ryou in at the end :)

It was wonderful, and the end was so funny and absolutely brilliant.

Terrific job, Art!

~Melody

P.S. Have you thought of doing a sequel for this?
That Patriotic Chick chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Malik in this story reminds me of me, I'm the quietist student in my class, Some times for whole days I never talk, its because I'm shy when talking to people face to face.

You have excellent writing!
millenniumthief chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was absolutely brilliant! I thought he might have been mute throughout the whole thing, but I never expected him to speak to Ryou! Ha ha, she just had to say the magic word!

I think placing it in an art class was a wonderful decision. It just seemed to fit well with the story, like it wouldn't have felt right in another subject. Does that make sense?

The part with Ryou was done excellently. I like that he drew the Thief King! The description during that was amazing.

You really made this pairing work well, and I like the AU that you created. This is a definite favorite!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Haha, that was great. I wondered what was up with Marik the whole time, and when I read your note it was like "Oh..."

Great story! I liked the plot, the writing was really good, and the last line just made me laugh. XD Well done!
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow.

!

(Get the idea? )

This was just so so SO amazing. I loved this so much! Brilliant twist at the end; the last line... So perfect! I am so in love with this fic- it is completely original, imaginative, and you really portrayed Anzu well. You brought across how she was feeling brilliantly- friendly and confused at first, and eventually starting to really like Malik. Wonderful.

You are going to fly through to the next round with this!

Well done!

Bookworm
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love it! Hilarious! Nice ending! And a nice twist with the SM as well.

Great job! You should write more like these. They're great!