Reviews for Echo
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ok this is just incredibly heart breaking! But sweet and poignant!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Poor Sev, that's horrid. Thank you so much for writing this.
Shiyaki chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Found my way over here from snarryficfind!

This piece almost broke my heart, poor Severus. I really feel for him. Good thing he has Harry to help him get over his fear.
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Very good, thanks.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Very real.
ElleIra42 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I have a female cousin a little younger than this, and I constantly observe the way her parents act around her, so this really touched home for me (not that my aunt or uncle are molesters). This made me want to cry, but I think, after all that time, Severus deserved some closure. Awesome story!
Shinzawa chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Heartbreaking.

Thank you so much for sharing!
reader chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That's just a little bit heartbreaking. But then so much about Severus Snape already is.
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I cried. I usually hate it when I read stories of this nature, but the healing that Snape received in this story made it better. I just wanted to give them all a hug.
GeminiCancer chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
oh good this is the answer to the little gross stories i've read. love it. thank you.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
loved the oneshot more of them please thank you keep them coming
platinumvamp chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
aw poor sevvie T_T can't wait for next chapter
EvilDime chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Very sad, but also very strange. I wonder if anyone truly reacts like that to abuse. If he were a single parent, this kind of behaviour - lack of touch, lack of obvious signs of affection - would possibly be enough to constitute neglect, if not abuse in its own right. Poor Severus.
Darla chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
God, that was so interesting. Sad, sweet, heartwrenching, worrying, adorable. A bunch of other conflicting adjectives that just seem to fit together in describing this story. I liked it a lot.
Karma2Ualwayz chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
1st let me tell

i have no clue how i found my way into this section.

but this story caught my eye and wrench my heart. deep subject but lovely done.

i luved it