Reviews for Summer Fades To Fall
emg9900 chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
This was such an amazing story! You are a truly talented writer! I haven't read any other SWAC fanfics but I am so glad I read this! It was great :D
FutureActressKS chapter 27 . 6/3/2012
Great story!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Good chapter
CherriesR4me chapter 28 . 8/17/2011
wow! that was a great story, love love loved it! :)
MyLifezJustANitemareICantWake chapter 27 . 8/7/2011
that was...random...yeah thats the word

great though xD
miriX3 chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
I am totally in love with your story. I love reading it and I don't know what more to say.

BelieveLoveAlwaysKisses chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
drunk chad is funni
Jane-E-Kirsted chapter 27 . 6/13/2011
I loved your story!
thatsmymycookie chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
OMG I LOVE EVERYTHING OF THIS STORY! this is the BEST fan fiction I HAVE READ in a WHILE! I'm not kidding, if I could choose which is the best.. I would have to choose this one! I LOVE YOU for making this story!
X chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Can I get a picture of Chelsea?
ChocoChippieCookie chapter 19 . 4/19/2011
Hey look! You've been favourited! This is really very good...umm... AMAZING. Every single time i read i get amazed all over again :D I kept ROFLIng and since i was reading this in class...yeah so KEEP WRITING Darn, I kinda hoped chad would see her with guys, getting a jealous and stuff. I like chad jealousy more than sonny jealousy :D
ChocoChippieCookie chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
You won't believe how much i ADORE your story! Your sense of humour is so...epic.I love your sarcasm, it's soooooooo hilarious! But occasionally some grammar errors though... (don't take this the wrong way, this has one of the best grammar), like " I mean, isn't the parents of the bride supposed to be happy that day?" should be 'aren't right? I am SOOOOOOOO gonna read all your stories!
Gabbie chapter 10 . 4/17/2011