Reviews for When Angels Fall
King BigClock chapter 15 . 4/25
This writer is a retard. LIKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Fucking good lord... Bad writers really get on my nerves.. Is it so hard to actually have your chaacters act like humans?

Oh right, you are a woman... Obviously this Bella is a written you so I guess she's just a slutty no good tramp just like you?

i bet the only difference between this Bella and you is that you don't have two guys that probably shouldn't even want pining after you.
Oopsadaze chapter 29 . 4/21
I'm still reading. I know it's been years but you should update. Please don't leave the story here. I'm looking for the HEA.
Oopsadaze chapter 28 . 4/21
Please let everything be OK.
Oopsadaze chapter 27 . 4/21
Hope that's not a premonition. I was wondering if Abby , Izzy, or Eddie would make another appearance.
Oopsadaze chapter 26 . 4/21
Finally, some happiness for the young couple. What will their parents think?
Oopsadaze chapter 25 . 4/20
I missed your convos too. So good to read them again.

I hope ExB can reconcile with Carlisle. Looks like they'll at least, make an effort.

I'm glad Edward is happy with the news. I was really worried that he would find out some other way. But why have they not had sex in 4 weeks? Living in the same apt. Sleeping in the same bed. Now that's a shame!
Oopsadaze chapter 24 . 4/20
I would have told Edward the moment I suspected it. Edward will undoubtedly find out somehow (probably accidentally through Alice) before Bella tells him, and he'll assume the worst.

Wonder if Carlisle's anger has dissipated since he found out that Bella is not his daughter?
Oopsadaze chapter 23 . 4/20
Bella should have told Edward first. He will be hurt and angry because Bella didn't trust him with this info. I think he'll feel betrayed.
Oopsadaze chapter 22 . 4/20
Oh no. Bella's pregnant! I figured they didn't use protection in the bathroom at the restaurant. ExB should go live with Renee and Charlie. At least now ExB are only step siblings. Glad to see Jacob has found Nessie.
Oopsadaze chapter 21 . 4/20
I knew Carlisle would be furious, but surely he could think it possible that Charlie, is indeed, her biological father
I'm a little surprised to find Jacob helping them. Bella, I can understand, but not Edward.
Oopsadaze chapter 20 . 4/20
So there wasn't a change in sleeping arrangements? Interesting. I knew not to trust the trio! I don't care if the secret was revealed accidentally. I think they have ulterior motives. I'm dreading Carlisle's wrath. Hopefully he'll see the importance of DNA testing before making any rah decisions.
Oopsadaze chapter 19 . 4/20
That's right, Edward. Don't give up without a fight. At least, get some DNA testing done. I was afraid the threat of separation was coming.

I'm really starting to think Bella is a floozy. Why on earth would she want to talk to some stranger she is attracted to when her love is right there with her? I realize this is how you introduced the trio, but seriously Bella. Who does that?

Wonder what changes in sleeping arrangements will be made when they return home?
Oopsadaze chapter 18 . 4/20
I wonder about Bella eyeing all these guys, even when she's with E. Maybe it's just teenage hormones. Did I mention how much I love a possessive Edward. I knew as soon as she started screaming Edward's name is the ladies room that this was going to happen! Looks like there's a possibility that Bella could be Charlie's daughter after all. Hopefully that will be the case and ExB can have their HEA.
Oopsadaze chapter 17 . 4/20
Looks like everything is falling into place to have ExB separated. Each going with one set of parents. Nice to see Jacob sticking up for Bella. Mike is an asshat!
Oopsadaze chapter 16 . 4/20
Good to see them together again, but what will Mom and Dad say?