Reviews for When Angels Fall
Guest chapter 9 . 4h
It felt like Edward leaving you for good because you can't make up yur fuckin mind. One minute you're all "I love you Edward!" And then the next it's "fuck you, what we're doing is wrong. You're my brother!" I'm really tired of her flip fopping all over the damn place! And then she has the gaul to get sad when he walks away! WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL?!

And I bet she is gonna say some shit like "oh, no one can know about us we are secret. And I can't just dump him for no reason." I personally feel like Bella is not a loyal person. "I know I said I lve Edward...but let me just go kiss some other guy!" JUST MAKEUP YOUR MIND! TEAM Jacob or Team Edward
One more chapter to finish it would be amazing. It would mean so much to me to get one last chapter, even if no one else is currently reading your story.
Okay number 1: I'm sad you stopped writing number 2: you should continue writing and number 3: you are so cool like awesome I can tell. You might not read this but still... And that is the longest most sincere review I have ever written. You're welcome have an amazing God blessed day :) :P PS (just for random kicks) pie is life.
Friendly Neighborhood Vampire chapter 29 . 1/3
Just randomly going back to read your story, I love it. You should finish it, everyone loves a happy ending, and your so close. :) thank you!
KendraILoveFandoms chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
Love this! Keep writing!
Lizzy Masen chapter 29 . 12/3/2014
Oh my god! Please update! I love your story!
thewildone22 chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
Abortion isn't murder.
thewildone22 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Bella cries too much it's annoying.
wardlyman chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
WHAT THE FUCK, HE JUST CAUGHT HER SUCKING ANOTHER MANS DICK!

Fuck i quit. this chapter has done it. Go shoot your self in the fucking head.
wardlyman chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
You are a fucking idiot.
wardlyman chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Are you fucking stupid? Just because they both are secretly together doesn't mean she has to accept evvery dick that comes her way you retard.
KittenAlice2 chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
Im reading please write more. this is so good.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Awesome and hot start
Guest chapter 29 . 2/16/2014
Come back! 3 this st0ry :P
Meladoo chapter 29 . 2/15/2014
This story is utterly amazing and I thoroughly enjoy it. You are an extremely skilled writer and I know you haven't updated in a while, but damn do I really wish you would.