Reviews for Monster in the Mirror
TheFrogFromHell chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
It was okay. But the title is excellent... 'I'm startin' with the monster in the mirror... Askin' him to change his ways...'
Halo Vengeance chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Please update! I love it! The movie is fantastic although maybe a little rushed.
Melodic.Melody chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
First off, I don't think Luna it the one that walks in on Draco in the bathroom. I think you're mistaking her for Harry, who does walk in on Draco. (And then they have this battle, fight thing.)

Even if it wasn't Luna, her walking while he's there still could happen, so it's not like it's completely from left field idea you have there. SO, I really enjoyed the story, it captures Draco's current state and how he struggles with the mentality that the dark side wants him to gain. The contrast between Luna who is innocent, pure against Draco's monstrous disaster is what draws this coupling into people. (such as myself. ] )

And I think Luna is always that kind of character who knows more than she appears and can easily identify people and their personalities without actually befriending them. Awesome job!
bassam chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I think this was really very good. But (yes, there is a but), I don't think that Luna walks in the bathroom when Draco is in it. Unless I missed it, which I kind of doubt, but I could be wrong. Anyways, this was good. Tom Felton is a beast actor. Everyone in the HP trilogy is!
mrsamandamcavoy chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
quite frankly i dont feel like logging in. .hahaha and i have to hurry...but

I CLAIMED DRACO FIRST!

i even wrote a fan fiction in which i get with him. bam. beat that hahaa.

also i went to the midnight showing.

bam.
It chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I pity your soul. I saw the movie as soon as it came out. :)