Reviews for Breaking from the Ordinary
jk chapter 3 . 6/15
why does every story have bella uncoordinated, blushing constantly, no self esteem, thnking shes plain, and acting like a fucking moron?
When is the next chapter coming?!
PLL92gal chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
I Can't wait for more!
tbens chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
hi wondering if u intend to continue with this fic?
katiecav chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
I just re found this story after having originally started reading when you began posting. As an author myself I know how frustrating it is when RL and writers block interfere with stories. I just wanted to say how much I love this story and the characters and I hope that you do manage to find the time to finish this wonderful story.

Xoxo
Kat
Yin - Yang M chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
Please update soon
Karen Day chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
Looking forward to your next chapter. I hope Bella and tanya have a face off!
cmtaylor531 chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
Really was enjoying this story hun... I hope you find the inspiration to finish it again one day.
Niki chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
It has been practically a year since you have updated. When? i love this story.
Itsjustacullenthing chapter 24 . 7/24/2012
Okay I LOVE this story, I just started it today and am waiting for the next chapter, hopefully soon? I saw you havent updated in a while.
DuckiBelle chapter 23 . 3/12/2012
I love this story. I am anxiously awaiting the next update!
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Awww! That is really all I can say for that chapter.
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
I Love Mary Alice! Getting Bella to go shopping & get a makeover. Not a small feat for anyone. Great interview & him showing up at the end amazing.
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Bad Edward! So many mistakes. I can't wait to see what Alice has in store for Edward and Bella!
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
I love Angela in this chapter. She was such an amazing friend. Bella teasing Jacob with her new cell number was great it helped balance the angst in the rest of the chapter.