Reviews for Breaking from the Ordinary
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Can this person read the future or something because in 2020 Stephanie Meyer comes out with the book Midnight Sun (twilight in Edwards pov ) and the bar is called Midnight Sun (and was written in 2011 )
TeamRosemmett chapter 24 . 8/20/2020
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Hope you continue to write more and finished this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us
Ariana1234567 chapter 17 . 4/19/2019
Are you planning on continuing this story
nbrian72 chapter 24 . 2/26/2018
Can't wait for the update.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
there's some grammar issues in the first chapter. Like when you were talking about Edwards behavior saying" his behavior is keeping even the most aggressive THE ladies away"

That weirdly placed "the" was all you!
BellaCullen060 chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
I really like your story only I found it strange it hasn't been continued. In the update you say you will soon replace it with a chapter. But this story was last updated in 2011. Now it is 2016. It really is to bad. I liked the story
jk chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
why does every story have bella uncoordinated, blushing constantly, no self esteem, thnking shes plain, and acting like a fucking moron?
Guest chapter 24 . 4/12/2015
When is the next chapter coming?!
PLL92gal chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
I Can't wait for more!
tbens chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
hi wondering if u intend to continue with this fic?
katiecav chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
I just re found this story after having originally started reading when you began posting. As an author myself I know how frustrating it is when RL and writers block interfere with stories. I just wanted to say how much I love this story and the characters and I hope that you do manage to find the time to finish this wonderful story.

Xoxo
Kat
Yin - Yang M chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
Please update soon
Karen Day chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
Looking forward to your next chapter. I hope Bella and tanya have a face off!
cmtaylor531 chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
Really was enjoying this story hun... I hope you find the inspiration to finish it again one day.