Reviews for Sisterhood
my-forgotten-rose chapter 85 . 10/31/2013
I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I believed I reviewed as a guest, but not as myself, I cant wait to see whats next!
ukitakeitalialover041757 chapter 85 . 8/1/2013
This is now officially one of my top favorite stories and you did an amazing job. Thank you for making this!
timeShenanigans chapter 85 . 7/22/2013
So... this is it huh? Last chapter? Damnit! I love this story so much! I may not have been reading it from the get go, having started roughly halfway through, but I still love it! *bursts into tears* ave atque vale, sisterhood! *still crying*
pokemonjkl chapter 85 . 7/21/2013
As they say in France Magnifique see you next update!
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 85 . 7/21/2013
*Extreme gasp!* That's the end? I can hardly believe it! I'm so sad and happy, why do you keep doing this to me?
I have to admit that your writing style seemed different in this chapter but I guess in four years it would change a bit. Which is to say, it canged a couple of chapters ago actually.
I also have to admit that Kat's my favorite oc of yours. She has so much character development and her snark is extremely amusing.
I'm already reading your new fanfictions and think they're great! Be assured, I'll be reading your fics as long as you write them. Unless I die or something, lol. I can't wait to see more, so keep up the absolutely excellent writing!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 85 . 7/21/2013
I'm glad they're all okay :) Greed. T-T *squeals* they're engaged! X3 awwwww! X3 so happy for all of them. :)

I can't believe how long it's been since you started this story.
Rose chapter 85 . 7/21/2013
Ah! I am a happy rose now awe I'm so sad Greed is gone (you must make a greed story! I've loved him for so long!) but the ending is prefect! Gasp! Will Elly get an auto mail arm!? That'd be awesome anyway I love it!
Dreamer372 chapter 85 . 7/21/2013
}:D It was AWESOME! So what does that make Cammy to Kat and Roy? A sister of some sort? But one thing is for sure, Cammy's the flower girl, Right?
Dreamer372 chapter 84 . 7/13/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I can see Kat as elly's sister and as Ed's auntie, in a way, so a course they'll know each other's moves! Hehehe!
DarkestInk chapter 84 . 6/16/2013
I am so happy you updated! I've been following this for so long and I feared you may never put up a new chapter... Now that I've read this one and the author's note though I'm saddened to say goodbye to this story. I have loved it from the beginning and I will support it to the very end. Even if you do kill off Elly. Which by the way - youshouldn'tdothat. Anyway welcome back, lovely chapter.
GuysChoiceAss chapter 84 . 6/13/2013
You better not have done what I think you just did oh my god when should we expect the next update
my-forgotten-rose chapter 84 . 6/12/2013
You didn't just kill Elly did you? Cause if you did I demand you re-write this and say she just passed out. -sniffles- she can't die! Nor can Greed! Gasp!
shanagi95 chapter 84 . 6/12/2013
Hope you will update soon! I couldn't wait for the final chapter!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 84 . 6/12/2013
Wow. Never give up! They're doing it...ELLY!? T-T

Four long years. Wow. It's been amazing.
ukitakeitalialover041757 chapter 84 . 6/12/2013
Awesome chapter I love this story so much!