Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Fated Shift
thedarkpokemaster chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
wow love it
Dera Deraera chapter 4 . 1/14/2011

this is a mixture of um... your own story and birds of a feather i think. oh what ever :)

please update as sooooon as possible
RedCrimson chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Great chapter, gave me some thoughts for my own gundam seed AU fic.

Hope to see the next update soon
EmperorDraco7 chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Great job, keep it up.
Dera Deraera chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
update as soon as possible please
EmperorDraco7 chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Great chapter, I liked the battle taking place and I hope to see more of it soon, keep it up.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
A finely forged chapter, Centurious. Falcon's appearance was splendid. i especially liked the ending.

"You got scared and fell?"
king chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
its very good but its a little rough around the edges
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I wasn't feeling too well when this popped up in my inbox. You made my day, old friend. Thanks. I especially liked the whole. "Arrogant SOB brother or that retarded purple haired pedo." line.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Excellent job on the chapter, I really like how things are going. I also like the interactions taking place. I hope this story continues.
RedCrimson chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I just noticed this story being updated and tried reading it.

A bit of it was hard to understand, but it seems like a good story so far.

Wonder what you have in store for kira and flay, that was what mainly got my attention to this story, hope to see more about the two later in the story. Good luck with the rest of it.
SPARTAN-251 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Looks pretty good so far. A bit confusing when trying to tell things from the character's point of view and a bit more detail could be needed here and there, but like i said its prtty good so far.
Solid Shark chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Not a whole lot for me to say here, since I already saw -and remarked on- most of this chapter in previous exchanges. But looking good, start to finish, comrade; looking VERY good. Looks like Daisuke's got a fair number of secrets himself, and watching those unravel is always fun... ~Solid Shark
EmperorDraco7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Interesting start so far, I like how things are going. Keep up the good work and I hope that you will update soon.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Love the opening bit with Uriel and Shirley. Makes me laugh everytime. Morinobu is quite unsettling. Can't wait to see where you take it.