Reviews for Maybe Someday
Meiwa Chinmoku chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I'm glad you didn't make it lemon, because I wouldn't have been able to read it, ha ha.

That was really nice. There were a few mistakes here and there but none the matter. From my point of view, the comb was way better than a ring (you're right. it's cliche). I'm glad you stuck with Japanese tradition with the gift. Giving her a ring for her birthday would almost seem to American...but that's my opinion haha. Hope you write more! This was very good!
kir2chtein chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I loved it:) Its sad... slightly... but Nice:D
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
nyahahhaa.. love it! so sad, though... hahahah... nice oneshot! _
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Lovely, I was able to picture all of it in my mind. Well done with Itachi's character:)
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow...

That was pretty good. There were a few grammar mistakes, but the fic was still good.

I like your pouty Itachi :).
ShokoraNushi chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
LOVED IT! u should make like a sequel or sumthin! happy writin! ~*LU*~
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hope this isn't a oneshot
WaveMasterYami chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Good story, though it was a little too cliche for my tastes, haha. But it's actually amusing to me that you chose a comb instead of a ring, because in Japan the bride is often given a sort of ceremonial comb, or something like that, though it's usually passed on from mother to daughter, I think. So in retrospect, considering Naruto is set in a Japanese society, it was actually a much better choice than a ring. Keep up the good work!
ViciousMoon chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
It was a good present and i'm glad you didnt turn it into a lemon, it works perfectly the way you have it written. i love the whole tragedy of the situation.

Write another one.