Reviews for Cellar: To Beat The Heat
Cretha Loesing chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
The Iron Hills affair. Uh-oh.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
So cute!
fjsfsklfskl chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Not a review.

Attention: Everybody an interesting fact. 4 and 5 year old children did not know how to read for many years. It is only these recent times about (10 years I think). We're 4 and 5 year olds are learning to read words. Many years ago it was mainly older children from wealthy families that learned how to read and write. they were probably 8 or 9 years old.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
The interaction was the best part of this as well as the two timelines. I'm not sure i got the Iron Hills reference and why Legolas putting him upto it had anything to do with anything.
Agena K chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is so great: the way Estel uses the cellar in the summer! I love the way you set up the different time frames! thanks!
Nosterineth chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
It's been ages since I read this story for the first time, and I still love it so much! An awesome one, my friend. I'm glad to see it here at FFN as well. It makes me smile. :)
Lady Ambreanna chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
A very nice story! Thank you!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
LOL! I really enjoyed this gentle amusing tale of Estel's youth. I was also amused by the early mention of the trouble the two youths; Legolas and Aragorn would later find.