Reviews for Cursed to Lose
PleaseHelpMeI'mObsessed chapter 2 . 1/20
This was really good please write more for this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Omg please write more! I love this fic and believe it or not it's one of my favorites!
Alma Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
AiLeiben chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I liked it! Poor Neji and Hinata. But mainly Neji... Good job!
la bellatrix chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
-I like this story so 's an interesting concept and the characterization is good.i'm following this story,i can't wait to see what happens next
flipflop386 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
still waiting for chapter 3! ;D
flipflop386 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hi! me again! PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING. I meant to keep my promise on reviewing everyday, but the stupid system didn't let me do it more than once per chapter when logged in... but anyway KEEP WRITING
flipflop386 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
me again! still love this! keep writing! (One hint of advice: using "being words" (been, had been, having been, etc.) makes a story sound bland and in the past. Go reread a chapter or so in one of your favorite books. You'll probably notice that the story is all in the present, and doesn't really have many "being words". To really intrigue readers, write your stories in the present tense, so they feel like they are a part of it! :)also, before you submit your story, proof check it, search for "being words" and try to replace them with the present tense. (ex: she had been walking when she had noticed the boy... She was walking when she noticed the boy) I know that it's pretty difficult to change to the present when the story is written in 3rd person, which is why it's meant for 1st person stories, but the story will sound more exciting by eliminating ~85% of these "filler words") :) Just a bit of advice, I hope it didn't sound mean! Keep writing pleaseeeeeeeeeee! Otherwise, I'll just keep badgering you!
flipflop386 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
PLEASE KEEP WRITING. I will literally review this story everyday until you write more.
tttttttttt chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
ITS AMAZING PLZ CONTINUE!
Stormie100 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Please update this story! It's awesome. I want to know how this will change Neji.
The Lamplight Detective chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
This is amazing!

Loving the neji angst and the little bits of gai/neji

Please write more! I'd love to see what happens after the chunin exams when neji is recovering.

Great story! :)
Neji3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
OMG OMG OMG! I would just love you if you finished it! I hate cliff hangers! PLZ PLZ PLZ FINISH IT
ice cold wolf chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
I love this! Never even thought of this! So please update! This is one of the first naruto fanfics I've read in like a year or so. It's may fav so far. So please update.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I second the request for a conclusion, showing if Neji understood why she did it or not-not that he wouldn't be bitter anyway, of course-and how Hinata deals w/ the aftermath. And how her family reacts, given their low opinion of her. Please more!