Reviews for I Need You,You Need Me
Yuki Kira Phantomhive chapter 3 . 1/19
This is a good story! I love the fact that Hughes is the main character! Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
:-) how cute i really like it
ThePathUntaken chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Oh wow! I hope you continue!
cmep420 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Is there gonna be another chapter? it was a great idea to stick theat lovable idiot Maes with Naruto. _
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
You know, for an S-Class secret the Hokage sure tells a lot of outsiders in fanfictions.
little firework chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Awesome! Update soon!
vanillasalt chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
update, or i'll hunt you down. Kidding! But seriously, don't you love your dear readers? :p
vanillasalt chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Black-Kat012 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
this story is epic, i want to know whats going to happen to Huges and Naruto's 'Family' relationship
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Interesting story, keep it up!
mishap chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Good chapter, you've definitely stirred the pot and increased my interest as well. My one and only plea (complaint) is that we won't have long to wait for chapter four? I hope you keep up the great work and I can't wait to see where you take this story.
Gold-Eyed-Fox chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
This story is pretty original, I like it! Keep it up! Oh, and if you're looking for constructive criticism, you're writing doesn't flow very smoothly, try rereading your work a few times, it is kinda annoying but it tends to pay off. Good luck!
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Your grammar is much better than in the first chapter. About halfway through this chapter I was considering asking you which Fullmetal Alchemist you were using, until you mentioned Father. I just finished watching FMA: Brotherhood not that long ago, so it's fresh in my mind. I also read the manga not that long ago, which is why I was mad at the Brotherhood anime for skipping three of my favorite scenes, but yeah. I haven't watched the original FMA anime in a long time, and all I remember is that the homunculi are created and killed differently, and Wrath is Pride. Umm... Bradley is Pride, not Wrath? Yeah, that sentence makes more sense.

Anyways, I love this story! Keep writing! (I literally gasped when I saw the update in my email inbox. That's how much I love this story.)
katsekala chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Glad you updated! Great job! Many kisses!
SubspaceStar chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
iyay a update! whoa why did he sent huges to a other world? interesting...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »