Reviews for Family
SakuraRose16 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I thought Sleepy was the oldest...?
TerribleMuse chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
O.o
Wow. I never imagined that kind of... situation?
Still good. Thumbs up.
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I get it. I so totally get it. I just finished reading the Mediator series, and all the times that she gets hurt, he's always there, more so than Jesse. But then again he doesn't know about her secret. But yeah, I see where this came from. Good job.
InuuxLulii chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hi! Well, I think like you, I love the couples change n_n haha.

I liked the story, the couple is very original, like the story and it was very interesting and d.d like me as told and how you handled the characters :D

Well, I got go, I liked a lot! See you!
pictures-of-the-night chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I LOVE IT! AWESOME oneshot XD

more pretty pretty please? :D:D hahaha i LOVE this pairing but am sad there isnt more, theres only like 5 stories with jake/suze in this entire archive! D: haiz

love ur fantastic writing and imagery :D:D
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Love it! It's my favorite "odd" pairing. Obviously, since I wrote a story about them!

Anyway, amazing job! )

Love it! Write another?
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I hope you add onto this story! I really love the one's with Jake(Sleepy) in love with Suze! Weird, I know. But I think its so cute! Please add more to this story!
Boekwurm chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
You know when I read the third book I got the same idee but only in my idee they got togheter at the end I mean Jess think what if Jess decided in the last book he did not wanted to die but lived his life like he sould have? Old sleepy is just the right kind of guy to make suze forget Jess I think.
Denise530 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i love it!please keep writing thanks!
MyxTourniquet chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This is an interesting pairing... I like It cool story!

-Angel
Rockaholick chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i love this pair!

I think its soo cute!

You true diva at writing babe xx.

You better carry on or i'll get mad :P

Rockaholick xx
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Hey there,

Interesting to see the whole Jake/Suze connundrum - I guess it's pausible isn't it? I mean Jake isn's quite mentioned much in the books so we could come to our own conclusions. Plus when he is mentioned he seems to take a timely interest in Suze's activities. So yeah I could imagine his whole attraction towards Suze and thus ofcourse not liking Jesse very much due to it.

Besides they are step-siblings and it's not like they were non-blood siblings since birth or whatever so the element of disguist shouldn't totally exist. Plus Jake is quite the hottie with shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes I mean Kelly (supposedly the hottest girl in Junipero Serra Mission) rates him quite highly so you know he can't be all that bad except for bringing in guys whose bros are well dead and thus more work for Suze.

Anyways good job - I though it was unique and interesting - It seems that a few Jake/Suze are coming about it - while I do not fully support the trend I'm not totally against it and even so your fic does leave that little bit of wanting - you know for Jake - but yeah although the getting together would be way too weird.

Anyways great job. Going on my fav list
Freaking Cage chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Dude, I liked.

It was short, but original. So not a pairing I saw until I read this, but I can see your twist. Great job. :D
Marial79 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hey,

I actually like this charchter alot - it wouldnt suit the books at all but if you do twist it i think it comes out pretty cool.

I like that it was pretty short but it didnt have any untied strings but not too much info too.

anyway keep up the good work.

Maria
kasswrites chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Well done.

I have a kind of aversion to Suze/Jake, even though i'm sure he could have a crush on her.

But this was really well written. It kind of made me like the pairing a little more.

I hope to see some more mediator fics from you in the future.

Keep up the good writing.