Reviews for Trividian Conundrum
korasami chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Today, Elisabeth Sladen died of cancer. Are you a fortune teller? (RIP Lis!)
timano chapter 26 . 3/20/2010
A fantastic epic story-I loved it! And SJS has always been my favorite companion of them all, so there was an added appeal for me. (And I liked meeting Susan too-is she THE Susan, the first companion? She could be...)

10 out of 10 stars. I look forward to reading more you've written!
Weimlady chapter 28 . 12/15/2009
OK, I've read it twice. Don't think I missed anything. WHAT IS THE BAD THING THAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO SARAH? Ops, sorry, didn't mean to shout. :)

Loved having some more loose ends wrapped up. And Harry, rough and shaggy-m, thanks for that image. *pauses to enjoy*

Were the Antarians the ones in CoE? Or am I looking for even more crossovers where there aren't any?
Weimlady chapter 27 . 12/13/2009
OK-no. Just. no. NO! You cannot end this on a cliffie like that! NO! Bad enough we have to cope with the forever-unresolved cliffie of Dreamland!

UNLESS of course this means there is a sequel in the works. In that case, and only that case, you're forgiven. But you'd better come across with the goods in short order.

Loved how you tied more and more threads of canon together. And this exchange:

"The Bane? Doctor, that’s been sorted out already.’

The Doctor stopped dead in his tracks. ‘What? By whom?’ His surprise was obvious.

Susan smiled. ‘Sarah, of course. I even got a little brother out of the deal.’

made me LOL.

So, are we going to get The Adventures of Sue and the Doctor? I'm up for it! Especially if Sarah and Harry put in appearances at regular intervals!
Weimlady chapter 26 . 12/11/2009
Wow, well done bringing so many canonical characters and threads together! Loved seeing Jack meet Sir Alastair. I'm surprised he (Jack) didn't flirt with him (Sir A.)! Liked the details of helping the Brig up after the explosion, too. And Sarah putting the whole bottle of whiskey in her handbag. LOL! Waste not want not!

And of course...Ten showing up. Ah. Ten and SJ. Life is good. :)
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 12/10/2009
Weimlady chapter 25 . 12/9/2009
Oh well done! A myriad of loose ends tied up! Did you have to have a flow chart or something to keep track of all the bits of canon you had to deal with?

Now, the bit with One and Lacond is puzzling. Why is Susan part Gallifreyan? Do I need to go back to the beginning and re-read Trivid history? Nice timey-wimey thing though, having Susan from 1963 named after Harry & Sarah's Susan.

Is there more? *asks hopefully*
Weimlady chapter 24 . 12/8/2009
Hmm, what is this proclivity Susan has developed? Sounds almost like a super power-Sensory Girl! And, as I tweeted, sounds like the Doctor is trying to turn her into an alcoholic! LOL!

Aww, so sad whenever Sarah declines a trip in the TARDIS. But a little less so when she knows she'll see the Doctor again, and has seen him more often than in canon.

I don't suppose two years have visibly aged Sarah-hell, 30 years have barely done so-but she did get beat up rather badly. Is she back to normal? No visible bruises or scabs? So the neighbors/her editor/Jeremy/Nat/Josh/whomever won't say, "What happened to you?" Two years might have aged Susan visibly-or else I'd say she could just pick up where she left off, no need for Harry to get her to take advanced exams. Well, timey wimey stuff like that is fun to think about!

Eagerly awaiting the epilog!
Weimlady chapter 23 . 12/6/2009
Hmm, what? What? What's that thought you sent, Doctor? Is Susan your daughter after all?

Interesting trying to picture Seven in this. Since we never saw him and Sarah together for real. I find myself slipping into seeing other Doctors, then some little detail you put in will bring me right back to seeing Seven. "Quit talking and lie still, Susan" was one of those. I can just hear Sylvester saying that!

More Sarah! More Harry! More...story! Greedy little beggar, aren't I?
Weimlady chapter 22 . 12/2/2009
Sweet little wrapping up chapter. Is Harry thinking of putting some moves on Sarah after all this time? Hm. And the Doctor inviting her along for some more travels? I still say she'd never turn him down, but hey-it's your story and you're sticking to it! :)
Weimlady chapter 21 . 11/16/2009
Aww! As always, loved the Doctor/Sarah bits. They so love each other! The Harry/Susan bits are good too. Poor Susan, having found true love and having to leave him behind. :( But then-if he's going to outlive her by that much, it's as bad as the Doctor and Sarah trying to grow old together.
Weimlady chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
Yay, she's back! Loved this bit, especially the flashback. The business with the Doctor's hat is SO Four, and I can just see Sarah doing what she did with it. Also like all the flash-forwards to things we know happen in her life. Well done!
Weimlady chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
Go Sarah! Didn't see that coming. At least-not at the end of the last chapter. But when the gun went off-knew it had to be someone shooting Likaria. And who else could it have been but Susan's mum, protecting her daughter?

Liked the Doctor poking things with his umbrella. Very Seven!
Weimlady chapter 18 . 9/27/2009
Oh no. You did not kill off Susan. I know you didn't do that.

Did you? :-O

Well, not enough SJ but can't have everything. A good "moving things along toward the climax" chapter. Nice confrontation between Lacond and Likaria. Nice hint back at the first visit of the Doc & SJ to this world. (Want to see that story!) Good to have you back!
Weimlady chapter 17 . 8/22/2009
It gets better and better! Loved Harry and Sarah cuddling on the cot. I am a bit lost on Lacond being the original Susan's mother, though. Have I been a bad reader, or is that a reveal yet to come? Liked the interaction between Sarah and 7, too. I read somewhere recently that 7 was the most Machiavellian of the Docs-and you have that down flat.