Reviews for Contemplative
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I'm totally considering this an early birthday gift. And thank you so much for writing it! It's so light-hearted and sweet, while still being serious and thought-provoking. You know I just love Raine. She had to grow up too soon, the poor woman. And flustered!Regal? You win some kind of prize for that. Seriously. (He was so cute in DotNW, I thought!)

Thanks so much for this cute 'fic. I really loved reading it!

Cheers,

-Manna

PS. I really need to finish the game, but I got stuck battling Alice and Decus at the...place whose name I can't spell to save my own life. Ugh.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Lil-Samuu strikes again with another enjoyable Symphonian quickie! As always, you capture characters just as they should be. I'm glad you did a fic regarding Regal and Raine - the question of those two plays around a lot in various fan's heads, and with your approach (although you state it as friendship), it could be taken as such, or as a tiny hint at something more if you squint, leaving no room for error and everyone happy.

_- You seem to be ahead of me in Dawn of the New World stories. I'll have to remedy that soon.

~ZefieK