Reviews for A Friend in Need
medicgirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow... I don't even know what to say about this. I'm a paramedic and this has been such a horrific shift. Our last run was a car wreck where a woman was dead on arrival. That was bad enough, but when I went around to the back of the car it had one of those family stickers with three kids. I saved the guy in the other car, but you just can't keep score. So I was a wreck when I started reading this. All the things BJ had to say sound exactly like what my mentor (my equivilent of Hawkeye's dad) would say to me right now. Thank you for helping me deal with a rough day.
Fawn Hickory chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hawkeye is so deliciously predictable, such a joy to write and read about, isn't he? You did this story wonderfully.
MissRebecca912 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was awesome. You captured the characters brilliantly.

:D
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Brilliant story! I just got into MASH a few days ago, but you really seem to capture Hawk and Beej. I especially liked the ending; I could hear the two of them saying the words in my head. Great job!
beahawk chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very in character and very, very very good.

Bitter laughter. “You’re a hell of a cliché machine, B.J. Hunnicutt. Do you write for Hallmark on the side?”

LOL - I loved that. :-D :-D

He is right thought - BJ used that line so often - but what else could he say?
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
What wonderful insight! B.J. really used his knowledge of Hawkeye wisely here. I felt bad for Hawkeye, who took his losses poorly. Great story!
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Good characterization of Hawkeye. Interesting way to describe it- Healers are not killers, it's just that killers sometimes win.