Reviews for You Must Remember This
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
even though I'm not a fan of fics in 2nd person I've got to say I loved this one.
JohnGrey chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This fic really made me happy, as your fics so often do. As someone that feels a very real association with House and who he is (as opposed to who he has become for the sake of drama and idiocy; may HL and DS burn in hell for all eternity), I understand that nothing with him is easy, least of all the things that he most desperately wants. Despite his genius, his self-deprecation and self-destructiveness are often enough to rob him of any chance at lasting happiness. I loved the association of his grandfather and his first Reuben, and that it seems as though he was the person that really offered House the lifeline to rise above his father's mental abuse, even though it still colors nearly all of his interactions.

Hope to see more from you, dear.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I enjoyed it just as much the second time. This was a great, descriptive sentence and a lovely bit of alliteration to boot: "Beneath your body, the blue blanket is scratchy and sun-sodden." You really don't need to reply to this; just wanted to give a well-deserved review.
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Beautifully written! I love your writing!
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hey! I just wanted to review this really quickly and let you know that I've enjoyed this and your story that came before this! They're both great! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Keep up the great writing!

~ocRM4eva
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love this line, because it has such an impact. I feel like I'm watching it, instead of reading it.

"A splinter of pain pierces your head and you feel cement-smacked, an impact, headlights, and the weight of a body landing on top of yours. Bottle rockets soar into the sky and she has you pinned against the wall of some dive. Memories return randomly and without warning."