Reviews for Of Swords and Petals
D chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh zoro , how dense can someone be it took you a whole chapter to figure out that you MAY like robin, really?!...
fizzymacfizzfizz chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
hey u were right.

i love this story _

you should wright more of it XP
Naye chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I like it! :D so enjpoyable XD i'd rater love to see how this develope! why don't you do continue the "present" fic? :3
lochrann chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
I really enjoyed this! I'd enjoy it if you wrote more. I think there's too little on this pairing!
MisSs005 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Nice. This is the first Zoro/Robin I've ever read and I really like it! I loved the way you went in deep to describe their thoughts and feelings and kept the changes in them visible. The romance wasn't too highlighted- which just increased its credibility. Good job!
Tarechan chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
aww... I always love to see 'inner thought' kind of ficcie. And of course, it's a Z/R one! That's make things much better! XD and I also like your writting. No OOCness detected _ great one! hope you'll write other Z/R ficcie!
emeraldflame91 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Wow. It seems like Robin has a past that's equally as complicated and heartbreaking as Zoro. I hate to sound a broken record, but I love the way you write introspective. You pay close attention to all the emotions that a character is feeling and analyze it very well. Not to mention I love your descriptions of certain emotions. I really enjoyed this one in particular: "Whatever it was, she felt intent to maintain it, let it flower. If he possessed even a lick of faith in her, she felt – she knew – it was necessary to keep it alive." I like the metaphor of faith being something that blooms. )

Again, great job!
Kaoden chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Have to say, I rather enjoyed the story. I generally like giving some criticism with my reviews, so I will say that there were occasional grammar/typing errors (nothing too bad) and it seemed like you were trying to crunch in a lot of introspect into two smaller chapters (maybe make them a little longer next time to be a little more paced). I really liked how you handled the ear part though as that's definitely something Robin would do, all in all a good story and I look forward to more.
burichifan chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
THat was grEAT! HEHE, NIce w0rk! r0bin was t0talLY IC.. THE 'THing' bet. thEM WAS n0thiNG 0BVI0us..y0u did it welL!

FAR FR0M CHEesy.. hEY WHy n0t make an0ther r0zo fic?

existence555 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i'm a RoZo fan and i loved this! can't wait for part II :)
emeraldflame91 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
So I may be completely unfamiliar with "One Piece", but I really enjoyed reading this fic. I liked how you had Zoro working through his different (and complicated) emotions towards Robin. You had him confused as hell and internally jumbled and that was extremely realistic. It made for an interesting and, again, enjoyable introspective. You Dealing with characters' emotions Win.
burichifan chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
that was niCE! AHehe, i likeD THE IDea of ZORo thiNKING of her that way.. pr0bAbly, he's rEALly having TH0SE TH0ugHTS(Can0n). welL, W/ His s0rt of n0nchaLANCE TO Girls,it's stilL n0t imp0ssiBLE F0R Him to FALl f0r s0me0ne,he's a mAN AFTER ALl.. hehe, GReat st0ry