Reviews for Quinn's Epiphany
huhchuh chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
Tantalizingly good!
wandamarie chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
it was a great end of the story thanks Jared got what he need from his dad
wandamarie chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
it was a good one thanks please up date soon thanks
RunningOnCoffee chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Jared finally got what he deserved. Aww that was the cutest ending! 'Quinnie' that was so CUTE! I SO LOVED IT! AWESOME AWESOME TO THE MAX AWESOME! _
RunningOnCoffee chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
LOL Run Jared Run LMAO! He's so going to get it. Aww Quinn loves him YAY! Wonderful Chapter! _
Ashleyder1 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Really cute how Jared tried to talk his way out of it. Really good ending! Loved the story.
Ashleyder1 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Thanks for the update! Nice chapter...Jared's getting a wee bit nervous now, eh? These were some great lines:

“Daddy’s here kid, it’s all over but the smacking,” said Creedy.

“Like I said this is one of those times when ‘sorry’ isn’t going to cut it son,” said Quinn.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
it was a good chapter thank you pretty please up date soon thanks it is a a veer good story so far thanks angan
Ashleyder1 chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Great update! Jared certainly has an attitude. Loved that last bit! Please update soon - can't wait!
RunningOnCoffee chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Whoa Jared is so DEAD! Oh god I feel sorry for him. Please please update as soon as you can please! Wonderful Chapter!
Ashleyder1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Uh-oh! Someone's in trouble! Update soon, please.
Ashleyder1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Another great chapter. I like the way that through his anger he's still able to process that Quinn said he was his father. I loved his decision to treat Quinn the way he'd seen his friends treat their dads. Can't wait to see how that works out for him!
Ashleyder1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow! I really like this story! I liked Quinn's inner conflict and how he finally pushed it aside owning up to being Jacob's father.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
it was a good chapter thank you hope you up date soon thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
it was a good one thank you on to the next chapter thans