Reviews for My Father's Keeper
gump1098 chapter 1 . 7/17
This website's like a box of chocolates. You never know what kind of fanfic youre gonna get.
Terry Marvin chapter 1 . 5/18
Monday, May 18, 2015-10:33 pm CST

Dear Smart, Jones Crzy,

I really enjoyed reading your "Gomer Pyle, USMC" Fanfiction. I really hope that someday that you'll add more to the story "My Father's Keeper". All three stories are very good.

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Good story so far. However, if you ever give thought to a potential crossover, how about having WOJO (one of the 12TH Precinct detectives) from "BARNEY MILLER" assigned to the platoon with GOMER in 'NAM, and years after the war, they reunite when WOJO goes to MAYBERRY to extradite a hoodlum who jumped bail, and it would be a good chance to show a traditional USMC type friendship.
throwaway929 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I'd love to see as story about Vinny's deployment to the Gulf
mugglemax chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
totally read this in a southern accent. Really well written and touching.
Arva Bottley chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love your stoies please wright more - i'll read them all cross my heart , i will, I will
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Monday, August 20, 2012-9:38 pm CST

Hello Again,

I really this story about Gomer being war-torn, shell-shocked, Post Vietnam. The story was very beautiful. You oughta write an enitre novel about Gomer Pyle.

Terry (Dallas, Texas)

P.S. You can send me a message if you like.
Vector 426 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
A very excellent story. This is close to how I might have pictured had Gomer gone to Vietnam. You did it justice. Good job.
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I like this story. My husband is military and I can very easily picture our son going into the military.
chill13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Wow. What a sad story. You've really got some insight into post traumatic stress. I love the way you've narrated this from Vincent's point of view. The language is so simple and informal that it's like he's just chatting with you. Yet I could imagine everything perfectly.

Very moving story. Although the sadest part is at the end. I was hoping he would learn from Gomer's experience and find a less harmful occupation.

*sigh* poor kid.