Reviews for Switch
Lilithakaducky chapter 30 . 2/2/2010
You know what I missed here? Bobby hugging Sam. I mean he did hug Dean in your story and in canon and even though he was really happy to have Sam back, telling him so too, I think he should have hugged him. Sam would have needed it, badly. Sadly it seems very canon. Bobby loves them both but he comes across closer to Dean than to Sam. The same goes for Castiel, who has a connection to Dean, whereas sometimes it feels that he hardly tolerates Sam. Sam needs a friend outside of Dean in canon. He's in a very bad place right now and I hope the writers will give, him too, some outside connections beside Dean. Kicked puppy, anyone:-P
Lilithakaducky chapter 29 . 2/2/2010
And that answers the thing about the first seal...
Lilithakaducky chapter 28 . 2/2/2010
Well that answers the thing about ! Good thing Dean knows how it feels and can help Sam
Lilithakaducky chapter 27 . 2/2/2010
I finally re-found this fic. Glad that I did, too, 'cause I was wondering about it evr being finished.

Great chapter. I wonder if Dean will get out of the blood addiction, before it gets too bad and if Sam broke in hell and opened the first seal.
pickamix chapter 36 . 8/3/2009
That was a ride... very interesting. The math by the way is not what I would call simple... it took me forever to figure it out. It was a major pain. Anyway loved the story... is there going to be a sequel? Because you just left them in each other's body and Dean with powers while Sam is all chosen by the angels now... their reactions to things throughout season four would be very different. I love that you had Sam have to come out about taking Alistair up on his deal this early. He wouldn't be able to hide that from Dean who had been in those shoes. I also loved that Sam wasn't happy with Dean about using his powers. It was a wonderful reversal. This was a fun story to read. Thanks for sharing!
KAZ2Y567i chapter 32 . 7/28/2009
At last, my favourite chapter. Been waiting for this one.

The angst, the hug, the boys verging on tears...doesn't get any better than this.

My old eyes should've picked up the errors before one of your reviewers did. I blame my angstometer, it distracted me...heh, heh..

Another good fic. You deserve all the reviews and the kudos.
Star Mage1 chapter 36 . 7/27/2009
I love this story and I am hoping for a sequel.
pickamix chapter 25 . 7/27/2009
Okay... I'm up to chap. 25... I know the way I do this is so very slow... but hey I actually got to read it all over twice because hey I wanted more story and I was unable to get it. I love it! I love the interaction between Ruby and Dean... I thought that was perfect! Sam's back now and he's claiming not to remember anything but Dean having been through Hell should be able to see right through that lie I would think. I can't wait to read the next set of chapters I'm going to take home!
jenny chapter 36 . 7/26/2009
over?no! i love where this is going! so sad :(

darn. anyway i loved this fic, and i hope to see more from you. great job on everything, i'll really miss reading it everyday! :)
angeleyenc chapter 36 . 7/25/2009
i loved it! sequel?
cuddygirl18 chapter 35 . 7/25/2009
love it! please continue. want more of sam, like really dark sam! :)
cuddygirl18 chapter 36 . 7/25/2009
wow! what does it mean? is this story over? i really enjoys this story! i really want to see sam, like i really want sam to do something about dean and his actions regarding his powers! :)
cuddygirl18 chapter 34 . 7/25/2009
love it! want more of mad sam! his face is so priceless when he found out that dean used powers to stop the waitress! :)
jenny chapter 33 . 7/25/2009
omg! great chapters! ahh! i cant wait to see sams reaction to dean using his powers(sams), when he got really angry of deans comment before ! urg, please update soon!
Star Mage1 chapter 33 . 7/25/2009
The way things are moving so quickly is intense but I like it. Sam's reaction to what Dean did is great and I can't wit to see what Sam will do next.
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »