Reviews for Switch
monkeymuse chapter 26 . 7/23/2009
Another chapter that was breath taking. You are doing such a great job with this fic. I can not wait to see what Bobby does when he see Sam/Dean. Wonder if you are going to let Dean have that chick flic moment about what hell was like. If ALstair made sam the deal? How will Dean deal with Sam after that? Love when I see this alert in my box
cuddygirl18 chapter 26 . 7/23/2009
heehee! i love this story! quite so! :) i want more! ah! i really love this story so much! you have a great talent creating this story! thank you! i love it! :) please continue.
Star Mage1 chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
Giving a reason for why Sam buried Dean there was awesome. I can't wait to see if Pam's eyes get burned out again and the meeting with Cas.
monkeymuse chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
AW I need more this fic has me biting my nails. You are doing a great job with this story.
monkeymuse chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
WOW outstanding Job.. I am ont eh edge of my seat here. Love this fic so far it is WOW
IritIlan chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
I just love it. Wonder how Sam will react to finding out what Dean did (with Sam's body) while he's been away.

Sam will probably have hard time keeping the true from Dean about what happened to him in hell, because Dean half knows what to expect.

Great writing.
pickamix chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
Okay... I am so loving this story... I'm only on Ch. 16 but I'm taking home the rest to read there. Are you redoing ALL of Season 4? It looks that way. Okay so I have to point this out because I did the math... one hour on Earth is more than 5 days in Hell. If one month is ten years that is how the math works out... one day is like a little over four months. I did the math for a set of stories of mine. I equaled one month to mean thirty days. It works in principle even though your math is off so I can't hold it against you or the story. Anyway... I can't wait to see where this goes. I have a lot of reading to catch up on.
ppg713 chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
The brothers together again x good job x
Lilithakaducky chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
I'd so like to see a body swap episode one time. Jared and Jensen know each other long and well enough to pull it through
Lilithakaducky chapter 24 . 7/23/2009
Aww. Sweet. All I was hoping for. Now how the hell will theyx change back into their own bodies? I guess that means that Sam didn't resist as long as Dean did?
cuddygirl18 chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
can't be an angel who brought sam out of hell! if so, why? do angels know that it is sam that they brought out? hmm...i love this story! hehe! this is the best! please, please continue. :)
angeleyenc chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
yay! sammy! he's back! plz update!
cuddygirl18 chapter 24 . 7/23/2009
what! i thought sam is in hell! how did he get out in the first place? has he changed since he got out of hell beside the body?
angeleyenc chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
plz update! this is good! yay! sammy's out!
Kelly chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
yes, finally, maybe Sam? I really hope so 'cause I was starting to get worried that Sam might not be in the story at all. And as much as I love Dean and Bobby I really was missing Sam.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »