Reviews for Switch
IritIlan chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
I love this idea, I love stories with role switching between Sam and Dean. I love to see Dean's feelings. Dean seems really oblivous to the fact that he's important to Sam as much as Sam is important to him, ready to do anthing to bring Sam back and at the same though can't understand why Sam did the same. Hope we'll get Sam on the story soon.
Phx chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Very Dean to call Sam selish even after he acknowledged that it was his own selfishness that started this whole mess when he couldn't live without Sam but made the decision that Sam could live without Dean. Dean is an idiot.

Love how he keeps reminding himself that this is Sam's body and personally I think it rings testament to how much Sam loves is brother that he would take his place in hell, even if Dean isn't seeing it that way.
Phx chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love this idea. Very unique and not one I've seen before. Now Dean will find out what it is like to try and save his brother from hell and Sam will know what Dean went through. I think in the end, and I'm hoping for a happy ending here, they will be even closer than ever.

Love Dean's reactions to finding out he is in Sam's body. Now he'll have the ultimated bodyguard job.
cuddygirl18 chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
this is good than I thought! i definiety love this story!
cuddygirl18 chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
awesome chapter! i love it! :)
jenny chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
omg! great chapters , i love this story! wow , 3 chapters over night! please update soon ! omg i cant wait to see bobby's face! (um ,picture it lol)
cuddygirl18 chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
YAY! I LOVE THIS SHIT! I WANT MORE! :) IF YOU ARE DONE WITH TYPING UP NEXT CHAPTER, THAT IS? :)
pickamix chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Okay... I'll bite... this is interesting a body swap and Sam's in Hell... I can't wait to see how this turns out. This is also a little different for you... it will be very Dean centered I'm used to stories that either treat the boys equally or they are more Sam centered. I won't be able to review every chapter because I only can get online every once in awhile but I will review.
cuddygirl18 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
i love it! first time i have heard about this story! it is soo good! i want sam in hell! so he would become someone different! hm? please continue. :)
KYwitch chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I like this. It's very original and the parts where Dean has to remind himself that he's in Sam's body are a nice touch-very in character.
Dollar Short chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Interesting and clever idea. Good story.
jenny chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
hey , wow , great story! please keep going , i really love it! haha ,if dean goes to see bobby , hes gonna think dean/sam is crazy ! lol , that will be so funny ! please update soon!
snowcherries chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Holy, crap! What an awesome concept. Can't wait for more.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9