Reviews for Oathkeeper Or Oblivion
Inmate XIV chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Oh wow. O_O Honestly, I haven't read a good fanfiction in a really, really long time. I congratulate you for doing so well. I look forward to the rest of the story. :)

- Silver Dawn
Purestrongpoem chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
Great story.
OmraxXV chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
Possibly the MOST original and creative story I've ever read on this site. You did such a great job. The story was amazing. :) but you killed off Xion.. :/
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
So Ansem can see them, eh?

Great story! I doubt that Kairi and Namine are out of the woods yet, considering that you wrote a sequel.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
I'm glad that you haven't made Xion evil. I like her.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Won't her parents notice that Namine suddenly got he hair dyed and that her voice sounds different?
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Great! I was wondering why he hadn't yet done this. Nice to know that he's finally used a recording device again!
forevermagik13 chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Oh my gosh, this was very wonderful. A VERY enjoyable read. As I was reading a couple of chapters ago, I was just counting down the moments until Riku killed the stupid-smelly-Heartless-face-Ansem. I love that Kairi got in on it too!

I totally flipped when Ansem started to control Xion, and I was so sad when she said "kill me", but I'm glad she didn't have to die like that. (Granted, she still died, but it was with a sense of nobility.)

There's a sequel, right?

Kay, next thing on my list of things to read.
forevermagik13 chapter 15 . 11/4/2011
Way to be difficult.

I love it though. It's very good. Nice monkey wrench to the plot. Good job!

(Basically, it's so good, that I don't have anything to say.)
forevermagik13 chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
NUUU! You killed Axel!

Ansem, I shall kill you.

*sighs* Okay. I'm good.

I'm LOVING the Namiku fluff! I love the SoKai stuff too, but the Namiku is just... well, very Namiku and I love it.
forevermagik13 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
*dances for SoKai*

Man this is getting interesting!

This is all just so magical! With Mickey, and Disney...

And then all your nurses and insane people!

I'm lovin' it!
forevermagik13 chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Aw! Riku heard her! And his response was just so awesome...

"You heard me!"

"Of course I did."
forevermagik13 chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Okay, so I'm forevermagik on dA and I faved a picture of yours. I went to go read the fic that it was a sequel to this one, so I started here.

I really like the ideas that you have going here. It's really interesting. I will read more when I get the chance!

Namiku ftw!
PurpleTango chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
NOOOOOOOO! my axellll... okaaay maybe im too obsessed...

anywaaays... i lovelovelove this story, and i cant wait to read the next,

sincerely Tango
gamergirl48 chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
OK it's offical THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! One question though WHY'D YOU KILL AXEL? I LOVE THAT PIROMANIAC! And duo, was the dude that wanted power Roxas? Like I said, LOVE THIS STORY you are good at writing my friend.