Reviews for Scatter
90s Princess chapter 3 . 4/7
Hahahaha! Todo definitely should have explained human customs a lot better to the kids. Seriously? Suzaku sorta reminds me of the little mermaid from Splash. I think I like this version of C2 a whole lot more than her original version. Whew! Now she won't try to get with Lelouch.
Haha! Suzaku is so funny in here. Thinking that Lelouch is a real criminal. I see that he doesn't approve of his partner's way of thinking in here either. Or at least, not in his methods.
90s Princess chapter 2 . 4/7
Haha! Poor wolfie Suzaku got mistaken for a dog? Hahaha! I bet he wasn't too happy about it. OH MY GOSH! They met! They met! Lelouch and Suzaku met! Yay!
Oh, so on this version Suzaku's mom is the one that killed his dad. Cunning alternative.
90s Princess chapter 1 . 4/7
I hope he doesn't betray his entire race like in the anime. I really liked this first chapter. Aww, Suzaku was so cute and adorable as a kid. He went from crybaby to a brave guy now. I can't wait for him to meet Lelouch. I wonder if he's going to get along with his partner right away?
Vongola Princessa chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Wait are you not supposed to love your partners? I kind of interpreted the partners as mates oops
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
'The force is strong with this one'.
XD I'm sorry! I had to!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
What is the title of the sequel?
Burning Souls chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I always hated euphemia. good job in making her the bad guy (girl)
Burning Souls chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
interesting...
Rin28 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I am loving this story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Zore-and-Silver98 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Hey i was wondering if it was ok to use a fewof your Ideas in a CG story I plan on typeing? Please tell me by reviewing the story a friend typed. FYI 2 people are Dreamie-Chii1998.

realityfling18 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
love it!XD
Little Neko Yugi chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
I laughed. I cried. I yelled at my computer angerly... yeah people were staring but by god that was such a good story! I can not wait to read the next one and i hope everything turns out ok for them!
RoguefanAM chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
lol, okay Lelouch, overreact much? Darn, Suzaku was only mentioning his worry over his friend in passing and you bite his head off! I hope he has good reason for that moodswing, cuz' just focusing on the mission doesn't sound like one. It's not like they're in mortal terror 24/7, Suzaku can spare a thought to worry about his friend without letting it affect his job. Sheesh.

...Sorry, felt like I had to rant a bit. lol, Lelouch's reaction just pissed me off.

Lovely story. I love the world you've created and the idea of Partners is interesting. Anyway, I'll keep reading. :)
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
... Whoa? Genbu was a traitor? (?) ...
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
... Interesting... I am discovering more and more pairings as I read this... ...