Reviews for Waking Up in Vegas
Edjen chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
YAY this fic has a permanent place on my nightstand. I sooooooooooooooooooooooo love it!
RogueWitch chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Very funny!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh, joy! This is funny and romantic :) I will read the sequel now.
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i guess what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas when it's a wedding.

lol. once again you've made me smile with the wedding of Veronica and Lamb. :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This was so much fun to read! I can see how things lead to The Deal, thanks for the ficlet!
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
you should seriously make this longer. or just do a sequel or something.

i absolutely love lamb/veronica!
Marte chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Haha, great story :) Loved it. On to the sequel now :)
Ray08 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I absolutely luv it sso funny and soo cute can't wait to read more stories!
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
As soon as I saw the *title* in my inbox, I knew I would love this. I thought this was amazing! I loved how he called her Mrs. Lamb. That just made me laugh so much lol! And I loved this line:

Don looked to the ring once more before looking back to her. “Who knows, Mars. Maybe one day you’ll want me to put this back on you.”

OMG, I loved this so much...

I can't wait for the sequel! :)

Awesome job!
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Yay another Lamb/Veronica story. I like the premise and the payoff.
JessicaHart chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great story. i can't wait for the sequel, finding out how Keith and their family and friends will react.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Cute. I liked the bit with the wedding ring.

-Ellie
kathi-ryn chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I loved it! I can't wait for the sequel!
IMPaige-turner-really chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Can't wait for the sequel! You definately left me wanting more!
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Please oh please make this into more than a one-shot! It was perfectly funny, sarcastic and wonderful. There is so little good Lamb/Veronica fic out there. Plus I kinda like the idea of seeing them encounter each other in front of other people and call each other Mrs. Lamb and Mr. Mars. It would be terribly amusing, not to mention would probably cause riots amongst their friends and family. Please pretty please with lots of sugar and chocolate and lots of other things that are not good for you but nonetheless taste wonderful, extend this!