Reviews for Rinnegan Raising
It's a good story
Pink ranger 13 chapter 5 . 8/21
It's a great story!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/15
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
sportytc chapter 13 . 5/23
Please update soon.
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 5/21
that was good keep the chapters coming
Leaf Ranger chapter 13 . 5/19
I hope that Naruto's team wins, honestly. Guess we'll see, won't we?

Overall, pretty good chapter here. Nicely done I think. *nods* Keep up the awesome work!
crazypaul00 chapter 12 . 5/19
Hi alexander
Its such a long time after u had updated '
Its good to know that you are doing fine.
Your story is in my favorite list since long and i like it very much but i have some questions since the story is at the point where things seems to be falling in place
First for the parings of other characters
Sauske is portrayed different by you in comparison to the chapters of uchiha massacre where it seems that he ia going to the dark path,
Will tobi involvement will be explained later on
What about wave mission b'coz i guess haku taught an important lesson even when naruto is having good life
What about sasusaku pairing
I guess from this chapter u can confirm some canon pairings
Choji karui sakura sasuke
Please think about this
If it seems right u can implement if not then you are the writer i like naruhina most n thats why its my one of favorite story
And don't forget to teach shadow clone to naruto
Hoping for more
Take care
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 13 . 5/19
Thankyou for the update.
Beer is food chapter 1 . 5/4
Sorry not a review

Just discovered this fic and reading the summary has me intrigued. On the other side - you posted twelve chapters over a period of about 8 years.
So before i start to even read the first chapter, i would like to know if you are going to update more often.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 12 . 4/14
Couldn't help but notice that Hinata didn't have a reaction to the team match-ups.
Leaf Ranger chapter 12 . 4/14
Hmmmm. An interesting chapter overall, and the end part was interesting. I can see the wisdom in the training method, but I also think it might be a little too late to implement it. Such a method of switching up teams should be done as training in the Academy.

Oh well. *shrugs8 Overall, good chapter. Keep it up!
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 10 . 4/13
So just going to point this out, no idea if it applies to your story or not though. Chakra when used in the body naturally enhances s shinibi's strength many times over. A man with a heavily damaged arm and no chakra could not possibly have held Hinata captive. And I feel this ought to be mentioned, snow is one of the absolute worst weapons to use as a shinobi. It is too valuable to leave behind, it takes up both hands, it is very slow without years upon years of training to master the total form and draw, nock, aim, and fire. And I also feel you underestimate earth clones. While not as powerful as wood clones, they are otherwise the most resistant to being eliminated, and it takes lethal blows to kill water clones. Meaning it would take the same at minimum to kill the earth clones. It's an interesting plot, but you seem to ignore the many advantages of ninja for emotional situations. The hostage is just the worst one. Assuming Itachi didn't paralyze with genjutsu, break out the Mangekyo, or otherwise kill from range, he can still move faster than the mans arm can twitch, get behind him, and sever the spine while driving the kunai into his brain. The truth is you just wanted a way to say. Hey, there's real danger and hard choices, without having to design an opponent with any ability to actually force those. Also, I really hate how everyone applies the "killing is wrong" sentiment to their world. This is a society where there are tens of thousands of trained assassins. I'm somewhat doubtful there is anywhere near the same regard for human life, especially after years of mental conditioning at an academy that is specifically meant to make them killers.
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 4/12
that was good keep the chapters coming
SanDemonMax chapter 11 . 4/8
Get stuck writing more; that was brilliant. I was against a wall laughing.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 4/7
I guess it's like a different version of the bell test. Though I loved when the remnants of the clan saw something not even Fugaku or Mikoto ever saw in their entire lives. Itachi's absolute rage and fury.