Reviews for Rinnegan Raising
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Very good first chapter, you made a good reason for Nagato raising Naruto. I really wish there were more fanfics like this, I hope you finish this story soon!
ZyiareHellsing chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Thanks for the great update! !
Flameraven chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
*sigh* really? Some f'ing bandit gets Hinata stuck in a Damsel in Distress moment? She could have killed the guy on her own her hands where free after all. I've like this story but that was weak. So very, very weak.

That could and should have gone down so many different ways it just felt contrived.
Leaf Ranger chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Wow. So Naruto and Sasuke have gotten a real taste of shinobi life. And Hinata came close as well.

Overall, nice chapter. Very nice. *nods* Keep up the good work!
Travis9000 chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
ino mind jutsu should not work on naruto.
Chewie Cookies chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Glad I finally got around to reading the rest of what was posted! Good stuff, friend! I love what you did with the training exercise, too!

Keep up the good work!
Flameraven chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Nice chapter, though I'm getting tired of reading about the Byakugan being fooled in fanfics. Could you please explain how they managed to do it? Shika is damn smart but this doesn't seem to be something they should be able to pull off against Hinata.
Leaf Ranger chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Yeah, Team 7 won! Alright!

Awesome chapter here. Keep up the good work!
ZyiareHellsing chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Thanks for the great update! !
Ayrmed chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Good story. The characters are well done. The story line is good.
RandomWriter21 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
I like this story so far. It is very original. Please continue.
Leaf Ranger chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
I hope Naruto's team wins. They should win. Especially since poor Naruto can't hang out with his girlfriend as boyfriend/girlfriend that much. D

Keep up the awesome work!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Nice job! This sounds fun!
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That's hokage monument sized yep yep yep.
Dude chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Jiraiya trained Nagato Konan and Yahiko in the Second Shinobi War, not the Third, that was only a translation error of the anime, before writing a fanfiction, you should always do your homework on the book manga movie and the likes world.