Reviews for All We Are v2
RavenFaery chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Freaking love this story, it's interesting and different, and I love the friendship between Logan, Joanie and Frankie, and also how each of their characters are important and equally used, can't wait for an update (: keep up the awesome writing!
ThatGirl54 chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
Hahaahaa xD LOVED the ending! Brilliant chapter.. i love this fic : D Excellent writing!

I wish Frankie Randy would just get together already! Damn you Shane for interrupting! :(

There's something about Logan and John that I just love :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lee Hans chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
I love this story & i don't mind if part of it got slash and/or femslash in it. I just wish Randy & Frankie would get together soon because it would be interesting to read that part as it is when i started reading this story you posted.
LegacyChick chapter 11 . 2/26/2010
Thanks for the thanks! :P Loved the chapter... and damnit to Shane interrupting that almost-kiss between Randy and Frankie... *huffs* I'm sure this is going to get interesting soon :)
Sidders91 chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
Ha! Oh, I love. Those guys are even more fun drunk XD

Yay for more Logan/John and Frankie/Randy!

You pretty much rock right now.
thatkatie chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
Fabulous chapter! Frankie, Joanie & Randy are a riot when they're drunk. I wonder if Frankie & Randy will remember their make-out session? It made me smile. :)

John's & Logan's date was adorable! He would make a perfect boyfriend. I'm happy that Logan got her first kiss from your first boyfriend. It was very romantic.

Her friends are very naughty for spying on John & Logan. Hide & Seek... What a terrible excuse. ;)

I can't wait to read more of this story. Excellent writing! :)
LegacyChick chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
yeah... Randy and Frankie finally kissed... though I wonder if any of them will even remember the next day :)

the date was really nice written as well.
ThatGirl54 chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
AW :D That was yet again, a freakin awesome chapter! LOved every single little bit of it! Glad Logan finally had her first kiss.. and it was with John :) AW! And Frankie & Randy.. :) they do make me smile.. i loved Joanie's reaction through it hahaa. anyway, update soon, i can't wait for the next chapterr! :)
Sidders91 chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
Yay, longer chapter :)

Poor Mickie. And silly Randy, getting all distracted ;P

Logan and John are, as always, adorable.

Well as usual I loved it, and can't wait for more!
LegacyChick chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
really really awesome chapter. cant wait to find out what happens next between Randy and Feankie and Logan and John. It's really interesting. You have a great style of writing.
ThatGirl54 chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
Ah it was perfect! :) Aww can't wait for their date! E! Progress with Joanie and Mickie as well.. Gotta be honest, i'm excited about Frankie's obsession with Randy for some reason hahaa :) ANyway, yes, update soon! I need more! :)
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Omg... This is so awesome! Absolutely love it. Cant wait for the next chapter!

Suzi xox
thatkatie chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Awe! Poor Logan. I can understand that she wants her first kiss to be memorable and if it is with John freaking Cena, that would be heaven on earth. Frankie and Joanie are awesome! I wonder if Randy will start to develop feelings for Frankie? What will happen between Frankie and The Miz? So many questions, not enough answers. Update soon, please! Awesome chapter! )
ThatGirl54 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Hahhaa :) Ahh i loved it! Feel sorry for Logan.. But i bet John will make her first kiss memorable ;) The Randy moment was hysterical! :) Freaking awesome update! and i can't wait for the next one! :)
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Pythagorean theorem? Now that is a new one but def made me laugh. Poor Logan, her friends may have been trying to teach her but I think she should just let John teach her...I think he would be an excellent teacher in many different ways...

Great update!