Reviews for Viva Las Vegas
jsmith84 chapter 14 . 6/3/2018
Great story.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 14 . 3/5/2017
What fun to see the Core Team prank Ranger in Vegas. Your OC, Monty, was a riot! Loved how Steph bailed out the team by figuring out why they hadn't seen their skip, and then finding him and doing a running tackle on the guy. So glad Ranger 'manned up' and talked to Steph about his love for her. Thanks for an enjoyable story! -Kathy
MarshaMac1215 chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
I know this was written a few years ago but I just read it and loved it and wanted to let you know. I also didn't like who they got for the movie and that might be why we won't be seeing many more because they just didn't fit the was the stories are written. Thanks again and keep wrtting, Marsha
Allaboutbooks7 chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
So funny.
VVine chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
Loved it...good ending but I hate to see it go!
Rangeralltheway chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Great story, can't wait to read the sequel.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
Thanks for a great story. I most definitely had a good chuckle reading.
Bombshell Wannabe chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
I cant wait to read more!
Vulcan Rider chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
Hilarious story. Yeah, the skipping and some of the stuff was really out of character for Ranger, but then again, he never drinks to the point of being out of control. I can't wait for the payback.

Oh, and I think it was a perfect medium for Stephanie to show Ranger how it feels to be "a line item under entertainment" on someone's budget.

Great work and thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Mag
First Generation Scot chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
Just began reading this and reading straight through but Ranger crazed over Monty's wood caused me to spew my drink all over my keyboard. Probably the funniest thing I have ever read!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
Can't wait to see what Ranger's revenge will be.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
Torturing Ranger? Is that wise? hehehehe
Mik N'jirnav chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Umm...small problem. Vegas isn't humid. Ever. It's located in the desert and about as dry as can be. Lots of people get nosebleeds while there because the air is so dry. I did. So this bit:

"When I got into the doorway of the plane I was hit with the humidity that is Vegas. I inwardly groaned thinking about how my hair was going to look. How the hell was I going to pull of a distraction when the minute my hair felt this is would look like the Frankenstein's Bride?"

Doesn't work. Anyone who's ever been to Vegas (and a huge number of people have been) would immediately pick up on this.

Other than that nitpik, enjoying the story very much!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Ok, can't wait to see what happens in Vegas!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Looks like this will be a fun ride!