Reviews for After the honeymoon
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 7 . 1/2
I loved reading this story but was saddened that its not finished. I would have loved to find out whatever happened with James, Carlisle and Jake. Would you ever complete it? Thanks for sharing this story ;-D Happy new year
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Is this going to be the Tanya that dumped James from the other story?
I'm confuddled-again. :)
twifan2 chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Is this going to be the Tanya that dumped James from the other story?
I'm confuddled-again. :)
I do hope you pick this story up again & finish it.
duckey060504 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Great story. Hoping you plan on finishing it. So many open story lines. Love the characters.
nello25 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
wow this is so exciting. will you be finishing it al all?
Grrrrawr chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
This story is really good , iv read the story before this aswell and i thought it was really good, hope u update soon :D
charlie2791 chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Hi! I love this story and was curious if you are atill wirting it? I really hope you are! I keep looking to see if you update but you never do :( Please continue i want to see what happends with James :D
debcripps chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
I'm wondering if you are going to finish this story. It is really good and I would like to find out what happens next. Thanks
charlie2791 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Gosh i love this story so so much! I was just curious of when you will be posting the next chapter (hopefully you continue) PLease finsih it i love it so so much and want to know what will happen with james etc!
Kalophonia chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
Awe, I really like this story so far! :)

Although I think Jake is maybe involved a little too less,

but well, idk what you have in mind how to go on, so maybe he's not involved too less.

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter! :))
TraceyJ chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Great Chapter! I love this story! The sequel is as good as the original! I'm glad I re read Ghosts of the Past, it's savec on my faves and I saw that you had begun to write the sequel! Yay! Can't watit for more! This is now saved as a fave and you are saved as a fave author!
kelley77 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I really dig this story! I liked the first story as well, and I'm happy to see that you've carried this on into their college life. I really hope this gets James in enough trouble to keep him away, but I have a feeling it's not really the end of him. And I'm really curious to see how things go with Tanya as well. Great writing...thanks for sharing! :)
switzerland556 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
really good

have you wrote anymore i wanna see what happens next

amy xx
Agathons Fan chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
I was really scared for Bella there for a minute. Im soo glad that Edward came when he did. I hope they finally take the bastard done - and if they cant do it legally, they should so kick his ass, or both!
Twlightforever chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
Finally caught up

I like all four POVs

This was a great chapter!