Reviews for Impromptu
Will there be another update, or have you decided to quit the story? Seems as if it will get interesting, depending on if Yuri mentions how Flynn tricked him and how the conversation goes, depending in whether or not it is supposed to be dramatic. With the background you set up, I can see Sodia shooting Yuri..,
Although the review says Guest, my pen name is
GrayIceEternal
if you choose to respond.
japaneserockergirl chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
Phew, so glad that it was Flynn! I was starting to get annoyed by Leblanc and his cronies or whatever. As far as constructive criticism goes, the aciton scene was pretty great! The description could use a little embellishing, though, and the chapter seemed to mostly move by dialogue. Although, it did help to flesh out the characters more. Just need to find that balance, I guess.

Keep writing and update soon!

japaneserockergirl
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
YAy! Flynn's in the place again! can't wait now :D
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
Hah! Uh oh! XD

This is awesome!
Keep up the great work! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Uh oh... an "OH SHEEZles" moment! and OOHH what an evil cliff hanger!

Anyway, this is great! Thanks for updating! :D
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Great storyline so far!
But say, are you gonna follow the main plot from the game? Just wondering...
But please, don't tell me you'll pair Yuri with Estelle there...I despise that girl, even though I must admit your version's better than the original.
Kyu-Momo chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Ah poor Karol!

Great job so far!
Felling chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Run Karol run ! o: I can't wait for the next chapter ahah ! Tension ! xD Just wondering, how many chapters do you estimate ? (:
orangepotato chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I was happy to see another update for this story!

I enjoyed reading Estelle's point of view with everything. Still looking for Flynn and all, but of course, they have to wait until nightfall. Of course, things are going to get interesting next chapter for sure considering what's going on. They probably won't find Flynn, but they'll certainly find trouble!

And Karol's POV was a nice change. You did a very good job with him. I thought he was very in character. Poor kid, getting kicked out. I can't wait to see how he reacts with Estelle and Yuri when they meet up, but right now he's facing his own problems. Namely: Leblanc.

I think Karol has it right. Oh. No.

Great job with the chapter! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

And I'm glad your life is settling down. Hope University is going well for you and that it continues to be easy!

Update again soon!
Orangepotato
japaneserockergirl chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I was very surprised to find that I had alerted this fic, and yet hadn't reviewed it! That's really not like me...

Anyway, this is an awesome story so far, and picturing Yuri in a fedora is pretty nice. XD I'm glad that this wasn't a dead fic, since it has so much potential. As far as constructive criticism goes, I feel that you should be more descriptive in the setting department. Other than that, this was an awesome read.

Keep writing and update soon!

japaneserockergirl
Felling chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Oh man, this is super duper amazing awesome. Like I expected completely different, but it's GENIUS. Like every part perfectly connects with it's video game part in a not so obvious way. I just love it, is what I'm trying to say. xD I can't wait for the next update ! :D
Penguin Pop chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
This is amazing! One of the best ToV fanfics I've read in a very long time. I love the premise, and how you masterfully craft the story to integrate the game and characters into the time period. I can't wait for more, keep up the fantastic work! :)
orangepotato chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Holy cow! I was extremely pleased when I saw that this had updated! It really has been awhile, but life can do that to you. I'm just happy you came back to it, and I'd certainly love to read more if time permits. I love this story. It's so original and you do a wonderful job with the characters!

As for this chapter, I enjoyed it, even though it was short. There's nothing wrong with short chapters, that's for sure. I liked Yuri's meeting with Kaufman. Mixing up with gangs, huh? That'll come back to haunt him, that's for sure. :) And Estelle jumping across the roof, following Yuri's footsteps. A great way to end the chapter.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have planned.

Update as soon as possible and welcome back to this story! I'm very happy that you updated it!

Orangepotato
SomtinERanother chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Oh my goooosh! You don't know how excited I was to see this update! :3 Great job too! I loved all of it! (Particularly the roof scene :D) Update again soon!
Kyu-Momo chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
This is awesome so far!

And hey no rush, no worries. :)

Take your time!